Poppy Adams #11 Can't keep a boyfriend, thank God my brother goes with me to get my canesten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them drunk, or pretending to be, in the St James and joking they need to go to hotels. Interesting when your 3 mins from the Balmoral Poppy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So the lovely girl in the photos on the left, I’m not sure what size she is (not that it matters, i think she looks lovely). BUT, it goes to show the extent of the catfishing Poppy does.
That's Holly someone ...she is lovely and she posts herself exactly how she is and yes she is the same size as Poppy !!

Her legs look soo distorted in these fake stairway poses she constantly does...I don't understand how for someone that constantly spouts about self love she continuously post pictures that are not a true reflection of her body size..

Reactions: 10
This has to be aimed at Cam 'poisoned glass of whiskey'
Screenshot_20211029-134428.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 835397

Looks a bit different here!!
Oh dear !! She's not gonna be happy with this being out in Internet land !! Completely reveals the extent of how much she alters her pictures for her Instagram!!

View attachment 835481
View attachment 835481
I doubt Cam is going to be too worried seeing the absolute state of her in these pics! The enormous clown boots completely distract from the hideous tights !

Reactions: 7
What the duck are those tights
Exactly ! The sort of tights you see 5 year olds wearing not grown arse women ! And we all know there is absolutely no way she would be seen dead in them outside of her flat!

She's another one, like her mate Jess, that thinks she can model but always looks awkward and facially weird !

Reactions: 8
The difference in the pictures took of her vs her own selfies is actually crazy.
I'd say we all look better in a selfie but she's a different person.
I wouldn't even say she looks bad in the snag pics, I don't like the outfits but she looks OK, just not the same

Reactions: 9
How can she still be upset about Archie? They went out for five minutes. It’s fine to mourn a relationship but this is wallowing. It’s not like she doesn’t have other options, is it? According to her, men are always offering her the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How can she still be upset about Archie? They went out for five minutes. It’s fine to mourn a relationship but this is wallowing. It’s not like she doesn’t have other options, is it? According to her, men are always offering her the world.
I cannot believe she is still pining over him. She had thrush longer than the relationship she had with Archie.
Aawww I do miss the Archie days myself though - what fun we had with a photo of a lad sat under an arch. Actually on second thoughts I don't....remember the chilli story 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.