Poppy Adams #11 Can't keep a boyfriend, thank God my brother goes with me to get my canesten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to Essex for a hospital appointment in London.
Surely if you lived in Edinburgh then you’d not be travelling to London for hospital appointments so obviously not telling doctors/hospitals where she lives as they’d tell her to transfer etc.
dont moan Poppy about the journey for the appointment there and back your making the hard work yourself.
I wonder do you have a registered gp in Scotland?
Her carbon footprint is as big as her clown feet!!

Might put that forward as a thread title suggestion, quite impressed with my little quip 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Oh god she’s got to sit on her arse, on a train, after a FULL days work.
I’m so in awe of her. She’s such an inspiration!

Spoilt little rich girl…my heart bleeds for her.

Reactions: 12
Going back to Essex for a hospital appointment in London.
Surely if you lived in Edinburgh then you’d not be travelling to London for hospital appointments so obviously not telling doctors/hospitals where she lives as they’d tell her to transfer etc.
dont moan Poppy about the journey for the appointment there and back your making the hard work yourself.
I wonder do you have a registered gp in Scotland?
She's living in Scotland like a tourist, like those wealthy young Americans who come to spend a year in some European capital, not really students, not really workers. Because it's cute and fun.
Forever "Poppy in Edinburgh"

Reactions: 18
So she went all the way back to Edinburgh to slob about in her flat with her oaf of a brother to then have to travel all the way back down 2 days later ? Her parents must be soo proud of the absolute moron of an adult they have raised.

And the..I'm sooo tired bore fest having filmed herself doing sweet f a ..

And no one wants to see you removing your makeup and chatting shite ..go to bed you absolute plank!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s….. so strange. She’s known about this appointment since February yet was in Essex like 2 days ago!!!? Why not take a holiday from work and stay down there for longer rather than travelling up and down the country!? It’s so odd 🤯 almost like she wants to be seen as busy..🧐

Reactions: 9
She’s….. so strange. She’s known about this appointment since February yet was in Essex like 2 days ago!!!? Why not take a holiday from work and stay down there for longer rather than travelling up and down the country!? It’s so odd 🤯 almost like she wants to be seen as busy..🧐
I would imagine the fact she only works 2 days a week would mean that her employer expects her, quite rightly, to organise her appointments on the 5 days she doesn't do any work. It's not difficult is it really ? She just continues to confirm what an immature twit she is ...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Firstly, why hasn't she registered at a doctor's in Edinburgh and have her appointment's there.
Secondly, and I'm sorry to be that annoying person, but she doesn't know what tiredness is, try having a newborn then you'll know what tiredness is, or covid with 2 young children. Sorry for being that person who always says you don't know what tiredness is until you have children, it is true but also a bit twattish to say.
Thirdly, she's so hideous and looks smelly and grubby.
Finally, why is she never driving down there now? She's pig ugly. I honestly can't stand her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Firstly, why hasn't she registered at a doctor's in Edinburgh and have her appointment's there.
Secondly, and I'm sorry to be that annoying person, but she doesn't know what tiredness is, try having a newborn then you'll know what tiredness is, or covid with 2 young children. Sorry for being that person who always says you don't know what tiredness is until you have children, it is true but also a bit twattish to say.
Thirdly, she's so hideous and looks smelly and grubby.
Finally, why is she never driving down there now? She's pig ugly. I honestly can't stand her.
She's said her car is on its last legs..no surprise there with the amount of unnecessary mileage she puts on it driving cross country weekly..I suspect, like a few people have said, bank of parents will be giving her a new car for Christmas 🙄

Reactions: 9
I can’t actually believe she’s going back down
To Essex for a hospital appointment. She may as well just jack in her part time job she’s prob spending more money on constant train tickets than she’s earning. Also did anyone see the stories about having sex to childish gambino
🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She's said her car is on its last legs..no surprise there with the amount of unnecessary mileage she puts on it driving cross country weekly..I suspect, like a few people have said, bank of parents will be giving her a new car for Christmas 🙄
I missed her saying that about her car, ah yes, she'll be getting a new car

I can’t actually believe she’s going back down
To Essex for a hospital appointment. She may as well just jack in her part time job she’s prob spending more money on constant train tickets than she’s earning. Also did anyone see the stories about having sex to childish gambino
🤢
Yes, but I have no idea who that is

Reactions: 1
Maybe her hospital appointment is a follow up to her failure of weight loss surgery.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s an entitled indulged absolute child. GTFO of Scotland. We don’t want you.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.