Poppy Adams #11 Can't keep a boyfriend, thank God my brother goes with me to get my canesten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t you hate it when someone tried to tell you something funny that happened but it’s not actually funny?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I mentioned it on Jess' thread that I thought she looked bigger than Poppy which shocked me, but it's hard to tell as Poppy knows her angles.
I was just looking through Jess' Instagram page and I'm surprised that Poppy has lost a bit of weight, still not a lot considering she's had wls.
PhotoGrid_Plus_1635859274224.jpg

Reactions: 7
The thing is when you’re that size (and I speak from experience) you can lose a few stone and still not see a massive difference. So yes she has lost some weight but nowhere near as much as she could have. Most of the people I know who’ve had WLS have lost about 10 stone in a year

Reactions: 15
I mentioned it on Jess' thread that I thought she looked bigger than Poppy which shocked me, but it's hard to tell as Poppy knows her angles.
I was just looking through Jess' Instagram page and I'm surprised that Poppy has lost a bit of weight, still not a lot considering she's had wls.
View attachment 842847
The jacket kimono thing and obviously the stance helps with Poppy though. In right picture she's not doing her one foot in front of the other thing too. I'd like to see a photo where she's just standing head on, both feet next to eachother like a normal person. She stands like she's sneezed and trying not to piss herself.

Reactions: 11
The jacket kimono thing and obviously the stance helps with Poppy though. In right picture she's not doing her one foot in front of the other thing too. I'd like to see a photo where she's just standing head on, both feet next to eachother like a normal person. She stands like she's sneezed and trying not to piss herself.
I've just seen her latest story and more of a truer reflection of her size.
Screenshot_20211102-165730.png

Reactions: 1
I've just went on the Donald Stanley IG page and that event looks like a flop - I counted around 10 people, once you take our the creator, Jess and Poppy.
Embarrassing.

• Haha
I feel that the doable Stanley woman is always so passive aggressive it’s weird
That’s the vibe I get too, like it’s all our fault we’re not buying her clothing. She was complaining about fast fashion doing her out of business but her company has not been trading long, she would have known what she was getting into in terms of competing with Asda and Primark.

As it happens, I think there is a market for good quality plus sized fashion that you pay a lot for and it lasts you years. It might not be a particularly large market, for a variety of reasons, but it’s there. However, the market for expensive, plus-sized tents must be minuscule. Who encouraged her to go all out on this?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Of all the things I don’t understand about her ( and bleeping hell there’s a lot) I don’t get the fact of having to story every single little time you have a shot?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 842847
Those outfits are so ugly omg , they would have to pay me a lot to wear that, is kinda insulting to plus size people

I've just went on the Donald Stanley IG page and that event looks like a flop - I counted around 10 people, once you take our the creator, Jess and Poppy.
Embarrassing.
They probably couldn’t fit anymore than 10 in judging by the size of most of them… 🙊 I’m a fat duck so don’t come for me lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.