Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chip1984

VIP Member
The thing is, she looks fine in the Snag photos, a pretty fat woman. Nothing at all wrong with that. But the difference between these photos and hers is staggering. You can’t bang on about being fat positive when you deliberately hide just how big you are.

I’m fat too so I hope I haven’t upset anyone with the use of the word. It was the most hurtful thing anyone could say to me when I was younger, even though I was undeniably fat. Now I just use it as a neutral descriptor and I feel nothing other than liberated that I have reclaimed the word.
Fat woman here and certainly not offended. Like you said, it's a descriptive word, same as short or tall ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Chip1984

VIP Member
Took her over 20 stories to bang on about being an introvert. A true introvert wouldn't even make one story.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Clementine

VIP Member
By the time she gets to London all of the football fans will have proposed to the goddess that is Poppy.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

HanHan.

So her errands today were:
Go to the post office
Go get ice cream

Busy day babes!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Bella2920

VIP Member
How can she still be upset about Archie? They went out for five minutes. It’s fine to mourn a relationship but this is wallowing. It’s not like she doesn’t have other options, is it? According to her, men are always offering her the world.
Surely they have now been split up for longer than they were even together 🙄🙄

• Haha

Pizzledizzle

I’m off to Sainsburys to buy my size 18 body some size 8 clothes if her latest post is anything to go by!

• Haha

_blahblahblah_

Chatty Member
I know we all lead different lives and what’s busy for one person isn’t busy for another etc.

But what a kick in the teeth for those of us who work full time and have people to look after and so never ever get a break to hear her say she needs a nothing day. She’s really not reflecting her audience at all is she.

• Heart

Pandap

Chatty Member
Eat a salad, not a weeks worth of burrata.
Drink water and not 20 shots of Apple Sourz.

That will stop your body feeling run down. You’re not overworking you lazy cow.

Reactions: 21

Em_

VIP Member
Ok but what is she supposed to wear? Which shoes DO look good an very big and probably wide feet (which also fit comfortably, because as a heavier person you need comfy shoes). So maybe we could spoil her in that matter and not mock her shoe choices.
She's to be mocked for everything, because she's a massive twat!

• Haha
  • Wow

unicornqueen81

I am sick of seeing that pink bra ! And the creepy brother sitting in the corner like a wee sweaty ball sack demon gah

• Haha

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Can just imagine it now..

‘Guys this guy said I was the most beautiful woman he’s ever been a locksmith for, it was so awkward, we never said a word to each other then he just blurted it out. He was obviously shy but then he tried to kiss me and I couldn’t believe it, this stuff always happens to me.’
She probably had that exact conversation in her head! Meanwhile locksmith guy was probably thinking...

" why are these married twats, in matching beenies, both sat in silence staring at my arse"

She really is just soo revolting, filming someone without their knowledge or permission for attention and then posting it online for people to pass comment on it's actually disgusting behaviour..imagine her outrage if the roles were reversed. Let's hope someone calls her out on it.

• Haha