Poppy Adams #11 Can't keep a boyfriend, thank God my brother goes with me to get my canesten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we all lead different lives and what’s busy for one person isn’t busy for another etc.

But what a kick in the teeth for those of us who work full time and have people to look after and so never ever get a break to hear her say she needs a nothing day. She’s really not reflecting her audience at all is she.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Took her over 20 stories to bang on about being an introvert. A true introvert wouldn't even make one story.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Seriously what woman under 40 wears a pleated tent like that ? Seriously! Has she forgotten she's 29 not 59 !

As always she does the dead behind the eyes thing at the camera - it's a frumpy old black dress not lingerie !
I’m 37 and I love the dress. She has old lady shoes on tho! The dress isn’t frumpy she’s doesn’t have any boobs to make it look how it should

Reactions: 8
I’m 37 and I love the dress. She has old lady shoes on tho! The dress isn’t frumpy she’s doesn’t have any boobs to make it look how it should
Just my opinion! She's 29 and dresses like a builder or a student usually ! The dress does zero for her and she will never wear it out of the house !!

Reactions: 2
Imagine sleeping all day and then slagging DPD off - you know people who work all day every day and bring spoilt little influencers like her free tit or stuff 'on demand' ordered a mere few hours before 🙄😡
I bet her coworkers dislike her

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Maybe DPD are run ragged coz of arseholes like you who don't really need anything but order a tit load of clothes and expect it to be delivered the next day. Also £40 for a takeaway for herself?! She's an awful person, just awful. What a brat.

Reactions: 18
Can we just talk about the whole “don’t wear crocs when you’re with me” story… like if a guy ever told her not to wear something when she was with him we’d have 16000 stories, 3 polls, 65 shots, an exposed bra and three photos of her laughing while Ben flashes her arse off the back of that comment. She’s a hypocritical flump, it’s infuriating.

Also maybe if she got off the £40 takeaways her feet wouldn’t have to be wedged into Crocs like slabs of playdough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Likelihood is I am sure higher though… and to be honest she is degrading herself with these one night stands etc
I'm sorry but no one is suffering any loss of self respect because they have a one night stand. Telling thousands of followers about your sex life, regardless of the number of people, is what most on here have an issue with - which is an entirely different kettle of fish.

I genuinely don't know how many people I've slept with, some relationships and some one night stands. That does not make me any less deserving of respect, or have any less respect for myself, than a virgin.

The respect I have for myself, and that others have for me, comes from lots of other avenues in my life not my sexual history.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm sorry but no one is suffering any loss of self respect because they have a one night stand. Telling thousands of followers about your sex life, regardless of the number of people, is what most on here have an issue with - which is an entirely different kettle of fish.

I genuinely don't know how many people I've slept with, some relationships and some one night stands. That does not make me any less deserving of respect, or have any less respect for myself, than a virgin.

The respect I have for myself, and that others have for me, comes from lots of other avenues in my life not my sexual history.
Exactly

No more slut shaming here @scotsgirl51

Reactions: 19
But she's such a nice person as she keeps telling people on her stories 🤔
Hypocritical flump 😂👏🏼 the most accurate description of sloppy poppy
Anyone who has to keep telling people what a nice person they are clearly isn’t!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What do you think the next topic she will be pontificating about will be? Honestly, she’s like Alan bleeping Bennett. Sermonising to us all in her hoosecoat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
‘I’m not a horrible person but…’

‘I’m a nice person but..’

I’m sorry if you have to keep saying that you’re clearly not a very nice person 😂

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.