Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dotty2888

‘When I’m in a relationship and having sex in the bed like EVERY DAY….’ I’ve eyerolled so hard at her I don’t have pupils anymore 😂Course love …the person who likened her to Jay from inbetweeners was spot on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Can we just talk about the whole “don’t wear crocs when you’re with me” story… like if a guy ever told her not to wear something when she was with him we’d have 16000 stories, 3 polls, 65 shots, an exposed bra and three photos of her laughing while Ben flashes her arse off the back of that comment. She’s a hypocritical flump, it’s infuriating.

Also maybe if she got off the £40 takeaways her feet wouldn’t have to be wedged into Crocs like slabs of playdough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Bima6694

Hello all, I would just like to let everyone know I'm in Edinburgh on a hen weekend. Just walked past the satchel shop and poppy was in there 🤣 feel like I saw a celeb but my friends wouldn't get it so here I am telling you

• Haha

EssexHun

This pisses me right off. Imagine using something a serious as getting spiked for content. She’s such a cunt.
Couldn’t agree more. I was spiked, many years ago when I was 21 and the circumstances that followed that changed my life forever and I’m still dealing with it 20 years later… there is no way she was spiked. I couldn’t stand up and was unconscious. She just drank too much fucking alcohol as per usual.
She’s actually made me so fucking angry and upset for all the people that have experienced the absolute hell of having a drink spiked.
What a bitch. She’s really so self-centered and actually nasty.
Sorry. She’s boiled my piss this time.

• Heart
  • Sad

Pizzledizzle

Must be so annoying…bit like 2 drunk arseholes shouting in your hotel corridor at 4am on a weekday eh Poppy?

• Heart
  • Haha

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Can just imagine it now..

‘Guys this guy said I was the most beautiful woman he’s ever been a locksmith for, it was so awkward, we never said a word to each other then he just blurted it out. He was obviously shy but then he tried to kiss me and I couldn’t believe it, this stuff always happens to me.’

• Haha

Charsior

Her hairdresser had cake for her arrival! 😱😱 Why is she portraying that it’s ok after WLS. My parents offered to pay for me to have WLS. Im big but not how she was(20/22). I spent weeks looking into it thinking ‘great quick fix.’ But it blew my mind. Even years down the line your never ‘normal’ I knew I couldn’t live that life. I have found out since I have a lot of deep rooted issues and tackling them first is what I am doing while also trying to eat well and exercise. My mind has to be in the best place before my body can be (my opinion)

• Heart
The amount of cringe of a grown woman filming everything on a night out rather than enjoying her night out is so hard. The dancing/arse out etc was just sad
Also LOOK AT MY MOUTH I AM IMPLYING I SNOGGED SOMEONE this morning is so absolutely pathetic. It was probably herself in the mirror.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Sozhun

VIP Member
Her life reminds me of watching Angus, thongs and perfect snogging. It’s like watching a teenager document their life in such melodrama and outrage when in reality it was such a non-event
Sure, Poppy, this all totally happened and you just happen to recall it whilst doing your makeup with your dressing gown falling off your shoulder seductively. She’s a total wanker. These story times are literally an opportunity for her to eye-fuck herself and indulge in her self-loving and feeding her ego

• Haha
  • Heart

Inmyainlane

Ok so I have to apologise, I’ve been influenced 🙈 I bought the leopard print dress, not received it yet. I also bought THAT skirt and I have to say I can see why she wears it daily. I felt bloody fantastic even with a top tucked in and being a size 26! Norma service will resume shortly…..sorry!

• Haha

liltatling

VIP Member
Imagine sleeping all day and then slagging DPD off - you know people who work all day every day and bring spoilt little influencers like her free shit or stuff 'on demand' ordered a mere few hours before 🙄😡
I bet her coworkers hate her

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Eastlondoner

VIP Member
Of all the things I don’t understand about her ( and fucking hell there’s a lot) I don’t get the fact of having to story every single little time you have a shot?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Marge Bouvier

Chatty Member
Can just imagine it now..

‘Guys this guy said I was the most beautiful woman he’s ever been a locksmith for, it was so awkward, we never said a word to each other then he just blurted it out. He was obviously shy but then he tried to kiss me and I couldn’t believe it, this stuff always happens to me.’
“Poppy, can I unlock your heart now that I’ve unlocked your door?” - that’s what he said guyzzzz, word for word. Honest!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24