Poppy Adams #11 Can't keep a boyfriend, thank God my brother goes with me to get my canesten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just asked my husband what size he thought she was and he said a 12/14. I then she showed him the other photo and he was shocked.
I'd love to know what photos she has on her dating apps.
Screenshot_20211116-124250.png

Screenshot_20211116-124231~2.png

Reactions: 8
Oh my god another long drawn out story in her whoops you noticed my tits nearly drop out of my dressing gown.

Get that fucker put in the wash next load you do

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder how well she was covering her weight pre WLS?

I don’t think we ever saw her true size.
I'm sure she was always hiding behind something or we only saw her do her make up. I know I was shocked when she showed her true size.

Reactions: 6
Do you think she ever watches her stories back ? She talks absolute bollocks 🙄 not desperate to be in a relationship? Desperation oozes out of her every pore, the way she was with Archie was hilariously awful and soo over the top ! She turned into this weird needy clingon, no wonder the poor bloke ran for the hills.

And I actually eyerolled at her meeting guys for sex on her drunken nights out - that'll be another one of her that never happened stories !

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That catfish photo! The woman grates on me, she thinks she’s helping her followers who are probably struggling with self image, when she posts photos of her “tiny” body with her arms tucked back. She makes me sick. Like I said further up the post, I’m a size 18 and I’m trying my best to have self confidence and each day she bleeping ruins it. And before anyone tells me to unfollow, I’m far to nosey 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
That catfish photo! The woman grates on me, she thinks she’s helping her followers who are probably struggling with self image, when she posts photos of her “tiny” body with her arms tucked back. She makes me sick. Like I said further up the post, I’m a size 18 and I’m trying my best to have self confidence and each day she bleeping ruins it. And before anyone tells me to unfollow, I’m far to nosey 😂😂😂😂
Oh god don't let someone like her knock your confidence! She can post all the fake pics she wants pretending she's this that and the other but the real truth is she is none of that - go look at the recent pics of her in her underwear and then straighten your crown and remember who you are 👸🏻

Wasn't that Millie?😂
And the boyfriend Archie !

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The fact that she moans every time she has to go to the depot to pick up her parcels and walk about 5 minutes to get there is 😂😂😂😂😂 I don’t think she’s ever gone there and not moaned about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The fact that she moans every time she has to go to the depot to pick up her parcels and walk about 5 minutes to get there is 😂😂😂😂😂 I don’t think she’s ever gone there and not moaned about it!
She's such a lazy cow

Reactions: 4
The fact her parcel wasn’t even there 😂 they stay at the depot for ages before they’re sent back as well. She’s so bleeping lazy.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.