Poppy Adams #11 Can't keep a boyfriend, thank God my brother goes with me to get my canesten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice there’s not a proper pic of the back of that dress, I’m sure there’s all kinds of back fat hanging out

Reactions: 11
She wouldn’t be able to actually wear those shoes out. Her hips, feet and back would be in bits!

Reactions: 6
Doubt the dress will get a public outing. She wears the same tit day in day out.

Reactions: 7
Doubt the dress will get a public outing. She wears the same tit day in day out.
Seriously what woman under 40 wears a pleated tent like that ? Seriously! Has she forgotten she's 29 not 59 !

As always she does the dead behind the eyes thing at the camera - it's a frumpy old black dress not lingerie !

Reactions: 2
I actually think she suits that dress and looks nice in it 🙈 makes a change from the cum skirt!!! But I think for a lot of people (me included) it would age them if they wore it. It has matron vibes….

Reactions: 17
Seriously what woman under 40 wears a pleated tent like that ? Seriously! Has she forgotten she's 29 not 59 !

As always she does the dead behind the eyes thing at the camera - it's a frumpy old black dress not lingerie !
I’d look stunning in that dress tbh.:cool:

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I actually really love it on her 🙈

Reactions: 9
I really love this dress but it’s £95
Oh, I have to agree with the others who say she looks good. It’s very flattering on her. However we all know she’s smoke and mirrors, so if she stood like a normal person and didn’t pose, I might change my mind 😂

Reactions: 15
A nothing day, honestly what planet is she on. She has no dependants, works part time, frequently eats out (so no cooking:clearing away etc) but needs a nothing day. She would be fucked if she had a day in the life of a “normal” person.
time to unfollow…

Reactions: 10
She had a nap, because she's been so busy, she does duck all, she's such a lazy cow.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.