Poppy Adams #11 Can't keep a boyfriend, thank God my brother goes with me to get my canesten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she still be upset about Archie? They went out for five minutes. It’s fine to mourn a relationship but this is wallowing. It’s not like she doesn’t have other options, is it? According to her, men are always offering her the world.
Surely they have now been split up for longer than they were even together 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The thing is, she looks fine in the Snag photos, a pretty fat woman. Nothing at all wrong with that. But the difference between these photos and hers is staggering. You can’t bang on about being fat positive when you deliberately hide just how big you are.

I’m fat too so I hope I haven’t upset anyone with the use of the word. It was the most hurtful thing anyone could say to me when I was younger, even though I was undeniably fat. Now I just use it as a neutral descriptor and I feel nothing other than liberated that I have reclaimed the word.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
The thing is, she looks fine in the Snag photos, a pretty fat woman. Nothing at all wrong with that. But the difference between these photos and hers is staggering. You can’t bang on about being fat positive when you deliberately hide just how big you are.

I’m fat too so I hope I haven’t upset anyone with the use of the word. It was the most hurtful thing anyone could say to me when I was younger, even though I was undeniably fat. Now I just use it as a neutral descriptor and I feel nothing other than liberated that I have reclaimed the word.
Fat woman here and certainly not offended. Like you said, it's a descriptive word, same as short or tall ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Exactly this ❤❤ I'm fat too, its just a descriptive word, and totally agree she looks great as she is I've no idea why she shrinks herself or why brands think she's a good role model?! Bollocks!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She really has turned into the bird from work who every time they open their voice you think ‘ shut the duck up and duck off’

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The way she bangs on about the weather 🤣😭 you live in Scotland now Poppy hun, buckle in and wrap up! 🥶

Reactions: 9
Oh dear !! She's not gonna be happy with this being out in Internet land !! Completely reveals the extent of how much she alters her pictures for her Instagram!!

I doubt Cam is going to be too worried seeing the absolute state of her in these pics! The enormous clown boots completely distract from the hideous tights !
He's well and truly had a lucky escape. I'd have thought she'd be over him by now, but obviously not with all these digs at him. She's so pathetic.

Reactions: 7
Her latest stories, she needs to get a grip.
Her latest post 🤮🤢

Reactions: 7
If you’re so happy in your body why are you constantly posting about it for likes. Leave the house, have some new experiences, live your life, be free instead of hiding in the house embarrassed about your size and lying about in bed cause you’re so overweight you’re physically in pain and horrifically unfit. I just can’t be fucked listening to her anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
20211029_222542.jpg

Absolute catfish.
All about body positivity but angles/filters her pics to make her look smaller than she is. She's a walking contradiction she'd never post that unfiltered picture of herself on the right. I'd rather see her post relatable and real pics like that

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Has Scarecrow hair Sarah got a thread? I feel she’s annoying enough for one now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
those snag pictures are horrid. she really could have done a better job herself, despite the catfishing.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.