Poppy Adams #11 Can't keep a boyfriend, thank God my brother goes with me to get my canesten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her brother is absolutely huge and looks and acts like a spoilt little witch

I have no idea how she actually fits in so much food

Reactions: 2
Mulled wine with whiskey
Currywurst
Crisps on a stick
Donuts
Dumplings

😬🤮🤮

Hence why she isn't a size 16 like she photpshops herself to be lol

Screenshot_20211212-222828_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211212-222919_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That black denim skirt she now wears all the time does not look right on her. I don't know how she can sit down in it without the buttons popping off!

Reactions: 8
That black denim skirt she now wears all the time does not look right on her. I don't know how she can sit down in it without the buttons popping off!
I actually was on the hunt for a skirt like this, I’m a 22/24 and bought the 24. I can tell you now she is not wearing a 24, it’s very tight on me and I’m not the same size as Poppy around the middle at all, she’s just lying about the size 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I actually was on the hunt for a skirt like this, I’m a 22/24 and bought the 24. I can tell you now she is not wearing a 24, it’s very tight on me and I’m not the same size as Poppy around the middle at all, she’s just lying about the size 🤷🏼‍♀️
It looks 2 sizes too small on her alright! So bad 😂

Reactions: 4
That skirt and hoodie combo makes her look like a sack of potatoes from the front. It also doesn’t look like she’s wearing a bra 🧐

Reactions: 4
She said when she bought it (I remember watching the haul) that she can’t sit down in it as it doesn’t fit. Why she’s kept something that doesn’t fit at all I don’t know!

Reactions: 10
She said when she bought it (I remember watching the haul) that she can’t sit down in it as it doesn’t fit. Why she’s kept something that doesn’t fit at all I don’t know!
I think she wore the other skirt to death, reordered it but the new one wasn't the same so clearly the buttoned one is the new wear it to death! It is too tight and her stomach is literally in line with the last button so it must be incredibly uncomfortable to sit down in.

All the clothes she's shilled recently, once again they've vanished into a blackhole somewhere never to be seen again!

Reactions: 3
Thread title ....
#12 - " That never happened stories " by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Stories full of lies, portions that WLS belies. Photo edits to hide her size, but lads, we all know the true girth of those thighs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.