Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
“Chicken And Dooley sausage”

Motherfucker is also TONE DEAF AS HELL

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT ALL THE TIME NATE?!?

People are so stupid im going to start calling them out
1E8E7D47-21C3-4AA5-A75C-07180E338531.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
I talked to a WDW cast member I know. Nate tried to use the Lightning Lane on an attraction without paying. This person had to tell him he couldn't. He apparently begged and tried to make it seem like he's a big deal. His move is to try to tag along with groups who have paid for LL. What a mooch and a dick. He's no different from any of the other egotistical WDW YouTube grifters.

• Wow
  • Angry

starri

VIP Member
The giggling makes him sound unhinged. No grown man should be squealing on Dumbo.

• Haha

DonnyBergerStan

Chatty Member
Oh Boy!! It's the first of the month, and Gideon's has a new cookie of the month "The Coffee Toffee Chocolate Chip" to scarf down and struggle to pronounce....and a Salted Caramel cold brew to drool over. Riveting content coming tomorrow kids!! :rolleyes:
Luckily for us Nate hates chocolate! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh Boy!! It's the first of the month, and Gideon's has a new cookie of the month "The Coffee Toffee Chocolate Chip" to scarf down and struggle to pronounce....and a Salted Caramel cold brew to drool over. Riveting content coming tomorrow kids!! :rolleyes:
You called it!!! Right on cue with the Gideons video.

The man absolutely suffers for his audience. Not all heroes wear capes. Some wear fedoras.

• Haha

starri

VIP Member
Mad props to @MojoFilter for the thread title.

Previously on Paging Mr Morrow: Nate went through Disney World life fat, drunk, and stupid.

• Heart
In an effort to save you all some agony, here's a transcript of today's Mardi Gras video:

"So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good!

"Hee hee

"So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good!"

You're welcome.

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I could be wrong, but I think @HereForTheT3a22 was referring to Nate's channel's YouTube comments section, not comments here.

View attachment 1058666
His response just confirms that he is a fake ass wuss who can’t handle criticism. He puts this “fwend, you hurt my feelings because you suggested I don’t show my dirty ass fingernails covered in sauce or my nasty herpes sore or my giant puss filled zits on camera”

Yeah, I know the phrase.

It's typically nail IN the coffin and nail ON the head.

That's why I put [sic] after "on" when I was quoting him - which is Latin for for "so" or "thus" and is placed after some term that is used incorrectly or spelled wrong in print. Sorry, that's my day job showing through there. ;)

My point was his overly dramatic statement in stating coffin - as it denotes such finality.

I feel like he was definitely leaving Tea's comment up with his elaborate response to gin up the stans to defend him. :rolleyes:
Funny that I didn’t call him fat or ugly (even though I agree with his personal assessment of both) but just threw in some barf emojis about him showing his BBQ laden fingernails and critically suggested that utensils would be a better option.

The only place I call him a fat ugly slob with terrible hygiene practices is here…which confirms that he needs both a REAL life and a REAL job. Dude, get some medical and mental help, stop going to the parks everyday for scoopsies and to yell at characters who think you are an insane man child, and start taking care of your appearance…you will feel much better I PROMISE! Okay fwend?? *insert your forced manic man giggle here*

My biggest complaint about PMM is his loud, loutish, low-class behavior. It's bad enough when he interferes with other adults' experiences by guffawing like a idiot and yelling at the top of his lungs on rides he's ridden hundreds of times, but it really disgusts me when hijacks children's experiences.
Like when he rode Smugglers Run with the family who had never ridden it before and claimed he was “going to be their biggest cheerleader” and all he did was scream at the top of his lungs and guffaw like a mental patient the entire time?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

BNL

Chatty Member
There’s always something sad about him to me. He seems quite lonely. I know he puts forth a character on his vlogs, but despite that, I find him less offensive than most of them. Just slightly though. LOL
I don't find him offensive at all actually. I mean, sure he eats and drinks alot, but that isn't offensive to me. (Of course, I know that it isn't healthy and he totally shouldn't eat the way he does, but in all honesty, I do like seeing all of the restaurants I have never been to before). I do agree that there is sadness/loneliness going on and it makes me sad for him. I do enjoy watching him because even though I know he is playing a character, he does make me smile. I cannot watch Kyle or Jojo anymore and can't believe that I wasted my time during the Pandemic watching them. Nate never seems to "hint" how he needs to get something and hawk his PO box address for gifting purposes. If PMM wants something, he just buys it. While I do know he plays up his "character" and he is over the top sometimes, to me, he seems harmless and not out to rip people off. I could be wrong of course, I don't know any of these people in real life, but I truly do enjoy him. (Maybe I am a sucker...I don't know)

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I literally made an account to share this story of paging Mr. Sorrow.

Had the "pleasure" of being at the Polynesian when he and his drunken friends were doing the Christmas monorail crawl. And literally so rude and oblivious to other people around them. Him screaming aka his laughter, and butting into everyone's conversation who sat near him. He tried to touch my hair, a big no-no to a black woman.

Like the last thing you want when you're top dollar to stay at the resort, you don't want a sweaty chubby dude, who is so tipsy he's drooling in the corners of his mouth and sweating through his shirt on property

• Angry
  • Heart
So he was invited by SeaWorld to cover the new coaster and he puts it all the way at the end of the video? Without any mention of it in the title? SeaWorld must be thrilled...hope this will cost him an invitation to the next food fest.

• Wow
  • Haha

V.V. Faboo

Nate said:

"Every time I come to all-you-can-eat buffets or restaurants like this, I find something that I like. Now I really like the ribs and the lobster, and I want to eat more of it. But, at the same time, I don't wanna get full because I wanna show you everything and I wanna try a little of everything. I'm like one of those persons that tries just little tiny samples of everything, and it looks like a lot because you're going to get, like, multiple plates but on the plate itself, like, you don't even have one meatball, one little rib...but I like exploring the different things instead of eating one constant."

"Little tiny samples," he said. "You don't even have one meatball, one little rib..."

Is that denialism or gaslighting? Maybe both? I can't decide, but I know my eyes work.

• Haha

starri

VIP Member
If PMM cosplayers are a thing now, I don't want to live on this planet any more.

• Haha

starri

VIP Member
I've said this since I found this site and thusly Nate--he feeds her too much People Food.

He is a TERRIBLE dog owner.

2020planner

VIP Member
I am a long time lurker and new to posting here. Found this site on google looking up the trackers. Sorry to Like your post.
No I am not Nate. I live about 4 hour flight from Florida.
I could be wrong, but I think @HereForTheT3a22 was referring to Nate's channel's YouTube comments section, not comments here.

1644718956851.png

• Wow
  • Haha