Paging Mr Morrow #5 anywhoos, let’s go to rehab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if they are still around, but there used to be a commenter on Nate’s videos who would count certain words like fancy, nice, swell, etc. in each video and post the totals in a comment.
I actually used to do that fairly often kind of stopped because I couldn't stand watching his videos through anymore

Reactions: 2
Request for @FloridaResidentEdits ; please do a video showcasing the overuse of the word "ACTUALLY" by all the vloggers, especially Nate and YITS.
I know these people have no desire to expand their vocabulary but to use "actually" literally dozens of times in each video is dumbfounding.
Nate's latest Epcot video I lost track of his use of "actually" after 20 times only halfway through it.
And everyone is so "excited" about everything. "I'm so excited that I ate so much that I need to take a dump in Frontierland!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If you tried to make a drinking game out of his verbal tics ("look at this bad boy" "looks so so good"), you'd get almost as drunk as him.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And everyone is so "excited" about everything. "I'm so excited that I ate so much that I need to take a dump in Frontierland!!"
“Excited to try XYZ”

It’s so boring. It’s watching people eat and shop themselves to death. How about excited to try a reasonable well-balanced meal? Maybe a half-scoopsie?! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“Excited to try XYZ”

It’s so boring. It’s watching people eat and shop themselves to death. How about excited to try a reasonable well-balanced meal? Maybe a half-scoopsie?! 🙄
Only if it has a umbrelly. :rolleyes:

That XXXXXXXXL spirit jersey he wore on today's too-long, uninformative video was STILL too small. Not to mention that he looked like a hobo wearing it. That thing was a fashion hate crime.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
True. I was just clarifying so people don’t think it’s current news. 😃 There were videos made about them after that event. I don’t do too many just because they are so boring.
FRE you have to do Mr. Morrow’s video from today. There is a bird that takes a tit and he calls it poop. Do audio from Billy Madison “He called the tit poop”
1643169951854.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The TikTok he shared on insta is awful. Do the people involved actually think they are edgy and cool

Oddly wont let me share, but video called Harmonious post show music slap

They look like the biggest group of idiots. How do people follow these fools?? They are grown adults acting like children in a theme park. If I was there and they were doing this around me I’d be pissed. I really wish Disney would put a stop to this.

Reactions: 5
They look like the biggest group of idiots. How do people follow these fools?? They are grown adults acting like children in a theme park. If I was there and they were doing this around me I’d be pissed. I really wish Disney would put a stop to this.
Lots of adults act like children. So idiots out there will gladly watch tripe like this. We’re a bored narcissistic society. I wish Disney would too.

Reactions: 4
If I saw any of that TikTok scout Jamboree acting the way they did in the parks, I'd have to ask them if they have lost their carer.

Reactions: 3
Not gonna lie, I've been doing keto and haven't had pizza in a while. I'm drooling over that slice.
You do it long enough, you lose your taste for that stuff. Or, I have a keto recipe that you make in a portobello mushroom cap.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.