Paging Mr Morrow #5 anywhoos, let’s go to rehab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On his Keys to the Kingdom video, Nate says he'd like to work for Disney after he retires. Don't you have to have a job to retire?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On his Keys to the Kingdom video, Nate says he'd like to work for Disney after he retires. Don't you have to have a job to retire?
So like retires as in dies?? Because that’s where he’s headed. He can “retire” in Disney and haunt the grounds

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Here’s my question….what role at Disney could he actually hold down? He can’t answer phones. Imagine “anywhoos thanks for calling Disney”. He can’t work in the park because he would die from heat stroke or sweat to death. If you can figure out what job he could actually do I’m “all ears”. 😎

Reactions: 4
Nate, because I know you read here, fwend -- THIS is Miguel. In your video you called him Coco 3 xs :rolleyes:
1644716354827.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am a long time lurker and new to posting here. Found this site on google looking up the trackers. Sorry to Like your post.
No I am not Nate. I live about 4 hour flight from Florida.
I could be wrong, but I think @HereForTheT3a22 was referring to Nate's channel's YouTube comments section, not comments here.

1644718956851.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Geez Nate is fragile, you either play along or ignore, as a high level athlete Nate should know how to handle a hostile fan

• Haha
Wow Tea, how can you sleep at night suggesting to an adult man at a busy theme park with millions of germs going around to maybe eat with a fork and a knife.

This guy's a bigger loser than I thought.
Yeah, for all the adoring stans he has kissing his ass, I found his response to Tea a tad over the top.

"nail on [sic] the coffin"?!?

Either this man is in the throes of major major major depression OR he's being very dramatic in leaving his lengthy response up with the hopes of ginning up a bunch of stans to come to his rescue. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah, for all the adoring stans he has kissing his ass, I found his response to Tea a tad over the top.

Either this man is in the throes of major major major depression OR he's being very dramatic in leaving his lengthy response up with the hopes of ginning up a bunch of stans to come to his rescue. :rolleyes:
He'd look slightly less like a fake sketchy pos if he didn't "love" the comment too - that shows how desperate for sympathy he is. I see no likes on his novel though! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
I have a feeling he’s trying to earn some sympathy scoopsies from his loyal patrons. Are we on the verge of getting another video with sad piano music in the background?

Reactions: 3
In today’s video, he got a frozen mint julep. At first he was lamenting that it was melting so quickly. Then he realized that it being melted meant he “could drink it faster! It’s a hack!”

• Haha
There was something sad about him naming the suits of armor. He’s staying in this giant house all alone. Reminds me of Frozen: “I think some company is overdue / I've started talking to the pictures on the walls!”
I don't think he usually stays the night at those privately owned, themed rentals. Like other vloggers, he just coordinates a deal with the owner to do a tour (usually in exchange for the publicity).

Noticed Nate didn’t tag along for the Iron Gwazi ride like all the other YouTubers did.
You had to be invited or be a plus one of someone invited. It was a media event. The ride opens to the public March 11th, but are currently having pass member previews (he doesn't have a pass there, and only has ever gone when invited by the park as media).

Noticed Nate didn’t tag along for the Iron Gwazi ride like all the other YouTubers did.
I'd reckon the park would be tit scared of inviting him to try an squeeze him on, they probably arnt insured for a guy taking a heart attack on a ride that they put him on

I wonder if he meant to say "hit the nail on the head". Regardless, I think his response is over the top. I think it's fine to reply to "a hater", but all the talk of saying, "I know I'm fat, I know I'm ugly"; it's just too much. He really is trying to gain sympathy for this character he has created for himself.

I wonder if he meant to say "hit the nail on the head". Regardless, I think his response is over the top. I think it's fine to reply to "a hater", but all the talk of saying, "I know I'm fat, I know I'm ugly"; it's just too much. He really is trying to gain sympathy for this character he has created for himself.
I thought that too, isn't the sayings

Hit the nail on the head
Final nail on the coffin

It looks like he got the two mixed up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.