Paging Mr Morrow #5 anywhoos, let’s go to rehab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, I saw him in Kyle Pallo's video.

He's not that short. He's at least three or four inches taller than Kyle, who's officially 5'7.

JoJo, OA, Francis Dominic, The Dis, and a bunch of TikTokkers I'm not familiar with got the boyfriend experience. Kyle, Nate, Tim Tracker, and I think Jackie got the Diet Coke version.
All I know is he’s easily 2 inches shorter than me and I’m not tall either as I’m just over 5’10”. I was under the impression he was 5’10-6” based on his vids but then I stood right next to him and he’s short

Reactions: 1
All I know is he’s easily 2 inches shorter than me and I’m not tall either as I’m just over 5’10”. I was under the impression he was 5’10-6” based on his vids but then I stood right next to him and he’s short
yeah He’s short. My friend met him a while back and hes 6’4” and he said he was shocked how short Nate was.

Does anyone ever comment on this guys health in his videos? He’s not well and he is on his way to chair like his mom if he doesn’t fix things. Legitimately worried about this guy. Someone needs to tell him to get a physical but he probably doesn’t have health insurance. He’s got an addiction and it’s not good.

Reactions: 3
Notice how he criticized Disney in this one for removing the crab legs from all you can eat. I feel like that was done because vloggers have been getting so much slack for not criticizing Disney and being puppets.

it was his usual giggling outlandish self. If you catch him in other vloggers videos though he’s not this character. I highly doubt if he’s in the queue at the DMV for something he’s giggling and commenting how fancy the carpet is
This has been my biggest grip with him. I've seen him at the parks a many times and once the camera flips to his face he turns on this loud, annoying, look-at-me, persona and once he's done filming hes completely different. Whenever theres a camera around he turns it on.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone ever comment on this guys health in his videos? He’s not well and he is on his way to chair like his mom if he doesn’t fix things. Legitimately worried about this guy. Someone needs to tell him to get a physical but he probably doesn’t have health insurance. He’s got an addiction and it’s not good.
The few times it's happened PMM plays victim and tries to call it out as bullying - fewer and fewer viewers seem to be following this narrative though. Last time he replied to one with the victim card it had 0 support in likes or replies.

That's what i was thinking. It's still not enough though. Disney has people like him shilling for them. I refuse to watch his videos as much. he's starting to grate on my nerves....

The few times it's happened PMM plays victim and tries to call it out as bullying - fewer and fewer viewers seem to be following this narrative though. Last time he replied to one with the victim card it had 0 support in likes or replies.
So spot on! He loves to play the victim card and claim he is being fat shamed. His Stan’s used to run to his defense. Now I think they see it so often that they are numb to it. And I really don’t think people fat shamed him in the comments, they just point out he eats like an unsupervised child with a fake ID.

So spot on! He loves to play the victim card and claim he is being fat shamed. His Stan’s used to run to his defense. Now I think they see it so often that they are numb to it. And I really don’t think people fat shamed him in the comments, they just point out he eats like an unsupervised child with a fake ID.
I forgot that he's gotten called out in the comments for drinking so much then driving, but he's claimed that he either stayed at a resort (despite not showing any footage of him at the resort) or that a friend picks him up from the parks (that we've never seen). Hope he pays that friend for gas money considering how frequently he'd have to get a ride.

• Haha
I forgot that he's gotten called out in the comments for drinking so much then driving, but he's claimed that he either stayed at a resort (despite not showing any footage of him at the resort) or that a friend picks him up from the parks (that we've never seen). Hope he pays that friend for gas money considering how frequently he'd have to get a ride.
He's so full of tit.

He wouldn't be able to resist flexing that he was staying at a resort - even for a night - by showing it on camera. And the drinking happens so often, he'd be staying on property so much he wouldn't need the apartment anymore.

And the friend thing? Did that "friend" also drop him off earlier in the day? Or does Nate just arbitrarily leave his car in parking lots at Disney until said "friend" drives him back the next day to pick up his car? And this supposedly *also* happens regularly based on his answer?

How his stans can't think through these things and realize they are all lies, is beyond me. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Well we can periodically check the court records to see if he gets busted for DUI. Maybe he sleeps it off in his car for a couple hours then drives home? Plus at what 275-300 pounds it takes a lot for him to be legally impaired (not condoning it just saying). Still not watching him I can't contribute to his self destruction. Ok if someone says something is a must see I might go take a peak but with him it has been quite awhile since anything he's done sounded that interesting. PMM voice "Thank You"

Reactions: 4
I’m in the UK and we have very specific limits for drink driving confirmed by a breath test at the roadside. How does it work in the states? Can you just drink what you want but have to prove you’re not drunk? (Have never hired a car over there before for the reason we like a drink on holiday!)

I’m in the UK and we have very specific limits for drink driving confirmed by a breath test at the roadside. How does it work in the states? Can you just drink what you want but have to prove you’re not drunk? (Have never hired a car over there before for the reason we like a drink on holiday!)
The US has specific limit as well of .08% blood alcohol. It may vary by state I'm not sure. They can do a breath test when they pull you over or take you in for a blood test. Unless it is at a check point (rare) they have to have probable cause to pull you over and might conduct a field sobriety test.

His weight should help him but his high body fat might not: "Fat and alcohol do not mix very well together therefore releasing alcohol in the blood stream at a faster rate resulting in a higher B.A.C. (on average). " Source- http://adesaustralia.com/services-1-3-1

Reactions: 2
Oh Boy!! It's the first of the month, and Gideon's has a new cookie of the month "The Coffee Toffee Chocolate Chip" to scarf down and struggle to pronounce....and a Salted Caramel cold brew to drool over. Riveting content coming tomorrow kids!! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh Boy!! It's the first of the month, and Gideon's has a new cookie of the month "The Coffee Toffee Chocolate Chip" to scarf down and struggle to pronounce....and a Salted Caramel cold brew to drool over. Riveting content coming tomorrow kids!! :rolleyes:
Only a month until the runDisney Springtime Surprise. He's gotta train somehow.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To be fair even if PMM videos himself taking a Uber, staying on property who really wants to watch drunk Nate stumble around.

Reactions: 2
Could you imagine showing up to your "work" piss drunk, they would be kicking you out the door an telling you not to come back but yet there he is, wasted by the end of the video making an arse out himself, shouldn't YT be treated the same as work since you know ITS PAYING YOUR BILLS, I hope the constant treating YT as a hobby really comes back to bite all these vloggers in the ass one day, it's no longer vlogs on anything its just glorified vacation videos we are watching where they eat an drink themselves stupid

Reactions: 7
Luckily for us Nate hates chocolate! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes, his aversion to chocolate is even stronger than his distaste for cupcakes.
But he does it for US! You guys are so selfish... 🤣😂🤣 Just the other day, he up-charged for the crab legs sogged in butter, just for us! Y'all cold.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.