Paging Mr Morrow #5 anywhoos, let’s go to rehab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of not body shaming people but just an observation, the florida life diet has not been kind to the WDW Couple as per their latest vlog.
You can’t be on vacation 24/7/365. It isn’t mentally or physically healthy. Everything Disney food wise since 2018 feels very dessert and sugar heavy. PMM will say “can’t wait to try a treat” but instead eats 6 sugar bombs. Clearly it’s content that “sells” but I am sick of it. Oh wow a new dry cupcake, woooo.

Reactions: 5
And I take back my comment about Mrs. WDW Taylor going for the Jenn Tracker look. At least Taylor is wearing a fairly appropriate size but she sure is showing off her chest! It's a choice but in a theme park really? I know I know going to see way more skin that that in Orlando in any warm weather.

No matter how Taylor dresses, her face will always remind me of Ursula. She definitely has a butta face.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Josh was able to do the Dopey Challenge, so I think this might have been a recent downturn--although I did notice he had more junk in his trunk during the monorail crawl debacle. His bigger issue is clearly not using sunscreen while being so fair-skinned.

Taylor is...well, she seems happy in her body and dresses more or less appropriately for it. That's all I got.

Reactions: 1
Josh was able to do the Dopey Challenge, so I think this might have been a recent downturn--although I did notice he had more junk in his trunk during the monorail crawl debacle. His bigger issue is clearly not using sunscreen while being so fair-skinned.

Taylor is...well, she seems happy in her body and dresses more or less appropriately for it. That's all I got.
Taylor looks fine and seems like a nice person, all bets are off with Josh since he got nasty with me on YouTube. Josh you’re getting a belly, which can happen quick when you’re that short

Taylor looks fine and seems like a nice person
I don't really get Nice Person vibes from her, but that may be just a reflection of being in proximity to Josh, who has Napoleon Complex written all over him.

Reactions: 4
She seems like a nice person to be u honest though the few moments you catch her off screen she gives Josh some grief. No one watches their channel but disney still invites them for media so being angry and nasty works?

She seems like a nice person to be u honest though the few moments you catch her off screen she gives Josh some grief.
It seems like they can't stand each other. I guess "Stay together for the channel" is the Disney equivalent of not divorcing because of your children.

Reactions: 1
This is what I was referring to.
I definitely stand by what I said 100% and if that's shaming him then that's tame. A lot worse has been said about him in these threads all I'm talking about is him slowing down on his poor eating habits and taking a leaf out of ole girl's book. Tough.

• Heart
I definitely stand by what I said 100% and if that's shaming him then that's tame. A lot worse has been said about him in these threads all I'm talking about is him slowing down on his poor eating habits and taking a leaf out of ole girl's book. Tough.
I’ve said a lot worse about the giant purple people eater and I don’t give a flying duck what any holier than thou person comes and says here. It’s the damn truth. The dude eats his way through all the meats and sweets, doesn’t even attempt to choose a healthy option EVER, sweats and giggles all over poor unsuspecting tourists/patrons. He’s a bleeping loser

what you said was definitely tame

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I literally made an account to share this story of paging Mr. Sorrow.

Had the "pleasure" of being at the Polynesian when he and his drunken friends were doing the Christmas monorail crawl. And literally so rude and oblivious to other people around them. Him screaming aka his laughter, and butting into everyone's conversation who sat near him. He tried to touch my hair, a big no-no to a black woman.

Like the last thing you want when you're top dollar to stay at the resort, you don't want a sweaty chubby dude, who is so tipsy he's drooling in the corners of his mouth and sweating through his shirt on property

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I literally made an account to share this story of paging Mr. Sorrow.

Had the "pleasure" of being at the Polynesian when he and his drunken friends were doing the Christmas monorail crawl. And literally so rude and oblivious to other people around them. Him screaming aka his laughter, and butting into everyone's conversation who sat near him. He tried to touch my hair, a big no-no to a black woman.

Like the last thing you want when you're top dollar to stay at the resort, you don't want a sweaty chubby dude, who is so tipsy he's drooling in the corners of his mouth and sweating through his shirt on property
First of all, thank you for coming here to share that this asshole is as fake as we all thought.

second of all, I am not shocked he tried to be inappropriate with you. I’ve seen him in the parks and he has ZERO spatial awareness. He doesn’t give a duck about boundaries or respecting them.

he is a loser and thinks that being the loudest on property makes him the happiest. Dude needs a real job and a real life

Reactions: 6
Who is this chick with 5 million followers he has a selfie with? You can see the sweat on his forehead. They're indoors?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.