Paging Mr Morrow #5 anywhoos, let’s go to rehab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that too, isn't the sayings

Hit the nail on the head
Final nail on the coffin

It looks like he got the two mixed up
Yeah, I know the phrase.

It's typically nail IN the coffin and nail ON the head.

That's why I put [sic] after "on" when I was quoting him - which is Latin for for "so" or "thus" and is placed after some term that is used incorrectly or spelled wrong in print. Sorry, that's my day job showing through there. ;)

My point was his overly dramatic statement in stating coffin - as it denotes such finality.

I feel like he was definitely leaving Tea's comment up with his elaborate response to gin up the stans to defend him. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah, I know the phrase.

That's why I put [sic] after "on" when I was quoting him - which is Latin for for "so" or "thus" and is placed after some term that is used incorrectly or spelled wrong in print. Sorry, that's my day job showing through there. ;)

My point was his overly dramatic statement in stating coffin - as it denotes such finality.

I feel like he was definitely leaving Tea's comment up with his elaborate response to gin up the stans to defend him. :rolleyes:
Yeah that's it lol I knew it was somthing like that but couldn't remember exactly, I did know the nail in the coffin wasn't right though, kindi ironic using such a saying when he's heading exactly there

His "poor me" act is pathetic, it's like he's trying to play the victim so the stans come running to his defense with their own sob stories where they will defend him because they see themselves like him so want to defend that, he has absolutely 0 excuse for being the way he is, he has no job so could easily be following an cooking up healthy meals since he's all the time in the world unlike some people who find meals stressful as they don't have the time to be taking long to cook

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My biggest complaint about PMM is his loud, loutish, low-class behavior. It's bad enough when he interferes with other adults' experiences by guffawing like a idiot and yelling at the top of his lungs on rides he's ridden hundreds of times, but it really disgusts me when hijacks children's experiences.

Reactions: 8
I'm still not over that video of giving people money to buy butterbeer. People enjoying time with their families, on their vacations, probably do not want some bulbous, sweaty, ruddy-faced weirdo shoving a camera in their faces and uncomfortably giving them things.

In a vacuum, the monorail crawl was worse, but it also wasn't exclusively Nate doing it.

Reactions: 5
I'm still not over that video of giving people money to buy butterbeer.
Yeah, his execution was hamfisted. Every person he gifted had the same bewildered expression because he awkwardly rushed through or outright skipped important elements of the interaction. He never even introduced himself to anyone he gifted. I think most of them suspected they were being punk'd.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, I always cringe when he yells or sings along on attractions. Maybe it’s not as loud in person due to the mic on the camera, but on videos it seems like he’s screaming. My mind usually goes to the kids that are there. We once had a bad experience with our kids waiting for frozen in Epcot. Rowdy college guys. Nothing too profane but they definitely attracting attention.

The giggling makes him sound unhinged. No grown man should be squealing on Dumbo.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I could be wrong, but I think @HereForTheT3a22 was referring to Nate's channel's YouTube comments section, not comments here.

View attachment 1058666
His response just confirms that he is a fake ass wuss who can’t handle criticism. He puts this “fwend, you hurt my feelings because you suggested I don’t show my dirty ass fingernails covered in sauce or my nasty herpes sore or my giant puss filled zits on camera”

Yeah, I know the phrase.

Funny that I didn’t call him fat or ugly (even though I agree with his personal assessment of both) but just threw in some barf emojis about him showing his BBQ laden fingernails and critically suggested that utensils would be a better option.

The only place I call him a fat ugly slob with terrible hygiene practices is here…which confirms that he needs both a REAL life and a REAL job. Dude, get some medical and mental help, stop going to the parks everyday for scoopsies and to yell at characters who think you are an insane man child, and start taking care of your appearance…you will feel much better I PROMISE! Okay fwend?? *insert your forced manic man giggle here*

My biggest complaint about PMM is his loud, loutish, low-class behavior. It's bad enough when he interferes with other adults' experiences by guffawing like a idiot and yelling at the top of his lungs on rides he's ridden hundreds of times, but it really disgusts me when hijacks children's experiences.
Like when he rode Smugglers Run with the family who had never ridden it before and claimed he was “going to be their biggest cheerleader” and all he did was scream at the top of his lungs and guffaw like a mental patient the entire time?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
His response just confirms that he is a fake ass wuss who can’t handle criticism. He puts this “fwend, you hurt my feelings because you suggested I don’t show my dirty ass fingernails covered in sauce or my nasty herpes sore or my giant puss filled zits on camera”

Funny that I didn’t call him fat or ugly (even though I agree with his personal assessment of both) but just threw in some barf emojis about him showing his BBQ laden fingernails and critically suggested that utensils would be a better option.

The only place I call him a fat ugly slob with terrible hygiene practices is here…which confirms that he needs both a REAL life and a REAL job. Dude, get some medical and mental help, stop going to the parks everyday for scoopsies and to yell at characters who think you are an insane man child, and start taking care of your appearance…you will feel much better I PROMISE! Okay fwend?? *insert your forced manic man giggle here*
He loves to deflect to get the sympathy vote. I have seen him do the same thing to other people who don’t drink the kool aid. He has accused people for fat shaming (in his comments) when it never happened just to get his fans to rally behind him. I’m pretty sure none of us would fat shame him in his comments. What we would do is call him out on his over consumption of alcohol and problematic behavior around guests. It’s not about him being “thick skinned”, it’s about him being accountable and not over exaggerating the truth in most situations.
Also, can someone please teach him some punctuation?!? It’s a rough read!

He loves to deflect to get the sympathy vote. I have seen him do the same thing to other people who don’t drink the kool aid. He has accused people for fat shaming (in his comments) when it never happened just to get his fans to rally behind him. I’m pretty sure none of us would fat shame him in his comments. What we would do is call him out on his over consumption of alcohol and problematic behavior around guests. It’s not about him being “thick skinned”, it’s about him being accountable and not over exaggerating the truth in most situations.
Also, can someone please teach him some punctuation?!? It’s a rough read!
He’s clearly not willing to learn anything. He doesn’t know how to edit, or plan, or take constructive criticism so why would he bother learning anything about language arts.

FFS the man calls Miguel “coco” and screams it repeatedly, we aren’t dealing with a Nobel laureate.

I refuse to give him a LICK of sympathy. He chose this “profession” and I use that term loosely. He might not have thick skin but his layer of lard should be thick enough to use in the interim while he finds his nuts and stops being such a fraud.

New video

Nate’s black shirt is filthy. Covered in dandruff and dog hair. Apparently laundry is something that he doesn’t condone either with his “sensitive skin”🙄🙄🙄

:13 seconds in and he says “I am a little bit hungry”…you don’t need to tell us that Nate. All you do is bleeping eat, not shocking that an elite athlete such as yourself is hungry ALL THE DAMN TIME

He must have picked that monster zit on his face and borrowed a fwiends concealer because it’s not longer staring me in the face

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't understand his constant need to be mentioning food and drink let alone show it, most of the time it's nothing special like of course your going need to eat an drink through the day, it's a human thing but it doesn't mean we NEED to know or see it all, like go eat an drink off cam an keep the food to the minimum of only showing limited time or special event stuff

Reactions: 2
Fast forward to 11:30 ish for this pathetic sack of crap to eat all the beignets that he was supposedly waiting on ordering until his “friends” arrived.

He’s practically purple, drooling, and covered in powdered sugar. Nate, you are DISGUSTING

He always prompts me to fast forward when he starts identifying and adding one piece of each component of the dish to the forkful to be filmed. I always half-expect he's tempted to fly it into his gaping foodhole like an airplane.

He always prompts me to fast forward when he starts to identifying and adding one piece of each component of the dish to the forkful to be filmed. I always half-expect he's tempted to fly it into his gaping foodhole like an airplane.
But you gotta have all the flavors in every scoopsie.

Except when scoopsie is an adjective.

• Haha
But you gotta have all the flavors in every scoopsie.

Except when scoopsie is an adjective.
I do understand why one would want to get it all on one forkful, but I don't understand why he thinks we would care to see him do it or hear his narration.

Full transparency: I admit that I have something of an aversion to watching people eat, so I'm probably more sensitive to it and all the theme park vloggers trigger that in me to varying degrees.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
He’s been forgetting to cut out his messed up takes a lot lately, there’s another one at about 4:00.

I’m sick of how all these vloggers eat. Disney has TONS of great salads, it’s something I look forward to when we go, I eat a salad every day. Flame tree has an awesome one, Rosie’s has one with pork bbq on it, they’re not all boring. But no one ever gets those. The Dis actually shows more of this kind of stuff, I have to give them that.

If all you eat at Disney is garbage, you’re doing it in purpose. And you’re not even on vacation, you live there.

Reactions: 7
Full transparency: I admit that I have something of an aversion to watching people eat, so I'm probably more sensitive to it and all the theme park vloggers trigger that in me to varying degrees.
I totally have that. Nate, Yankee in the South, and the Trackers are the absolute worst.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.