Paging Mr Morrow #5 anywhoos, let’s go to rehab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, personal shopper???? Well boy howdy!!
A few years ago, Disney revoked the annual passes of people who were using their AP discount to buy and resell Disney merch as personal shoppers. Maybe the passholder agreement has changed, but it used to say “benefits and discounts are for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose including, without limitation, to obtain or purchase items or services with the intent to resell such items or services.” Maybe he pays full price?

Reactions: 4
It is a shame Disney doesn't publish their nutrition information! Would love to to see a calorie count total on 1 of his videos.
I always want someone to do that on his or the trackers video!

I'll admit, I do like SOME of PMM's content, (especially his non-Disney content, including going to other parks like Hershey Park and Knoebels). A little Disney here and there is fine. Showing us new treats is fine. However, all this gluttonous eating is just way too much. He could have went a few times over the next week or so to show us all these, one in each video. Even having a friend or 2 to split these treats with (as I'm sure I've seen him do with Jackie before) would be better if he just had to try them all for the same video. He consumed more sugar (as in extra/added sugar) in this one video than I probably do in 2 weeks, likely longer. I truly am concerned about his well being.

Being Type-2 diabetic (which is currently very well maintained), I used to overdue it on sweets, carbs and just overeating in general, though nowhere near as bad as this. I was also dealing with anxiety and depression, something I feel he is silently dealing with currently. I wish his true supporters and friends would do more to encourage better habits. I know for his supporters, they love seeing all the new foods and treats, but there are better ways to go about showing them off. I understand feeling pressured to get content out, especially when you're relying on it for your only source of income. However, your health should come first, especially when overweight.

Nate, if you're reading this, I'm not a Dr, but you need to own what's going on inside so that you can live a longer, healthier & happy life. It's something you have to do for you. Even if you aren't diabetic or have high blood pressure, high cholesterol or other issues, the way you're eating is eventually going to cause you to head that direction. I know you've got to know someone who would be willing to help you with a healthier living journey. You don't have to change everything at once. Take it step by step. You also don't have to give up everything you love. You just need to learn about proper portioning and when to indulge in a treat. I still enjoy everything I love to eat, it's just all about how you go about eating it.

I know it's not easy to change, I've been dealing with weight issues since Jr high school, like the last 30 years, with ups and downs, and still have weak moments. I was at my heaviest last June/July at 255 pounds and I'm 5'8". Since then I've gotten my glucose, blood sugar, cholesterol and other things in line, and now I'm at 199 pounds and feel much better. Disclaimer, I did switch diabetic meds and started an injectable med which helps curb appetite and was a big help with the weight loss, but I had to be willing to take that step. I'm still not there yet, as I still need to lose another 25-30 pounds, which at this point is going to take exercise and being more active.
I know food waste is bad and AJ got criticised for it but as part of their job at Disney food blogs is show casing every item of food apparently they were often seen buying a cupcake, filming it at event angle, taking a bite and throwing it out. I don’t like waste but I prefer to see that than watching someone throw their health away

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I know food waste is bad and AJ got criticised for it but as part of their job at Disney food blogs is show casing every item of food apparently they were often seen buying a cupcake, filming it at event angle, taking a bite and throwing it out. I don’t like waste but I prefer to see that than watching someone throw their health away
A lot of food at Disney parks would be best tossed uneaten into the nearest bin. Too much of what they churn out seems more like a dare for gluttons than an effort to make something that tastes good.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
A lot of food at Disney parks would be best tossed uneaten into the nearest bin. Too much of what they churn out seems more like a dare for gluttons than an effort to make something that tastes good.
yes I find it hard to imagine most people managing to finish things. Even if a family does the kitchen sink surely that’s all melted and gross before you’re anywhere near done?

yes I find it hard to imagine most people managing to finish things. Even if a family does the kitchen sink surely that’s all melted and gross before you’re anywhere near done?
The Kitchen Sink is purposely meant to be accepted as a challenge. I'm talking about the everyday "treats" the vloggers eat, like milkshakes with donuts jammed on top of them and served with an edible candy straw, cinnamon rolls the size of your head, myriad mac-n-cheese monstrosities, etc.

Reactions: 1
Looks like Nate is branching out today and going to an all you can eat Lobster restaurant.

At this point he should just transition to a competitive eating channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like Nate is branching out today and going to an all you can eat Lobster restaurant.

At this point he should just transition to a competitive eating channel.
I'm confused. I watched him eat 2 whole Maine lobsters, but, as he exited the restaurant, he said he ate 3. Lost footage?

I thought washing it all down with a bottomless Mountain Dew was a nice touch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm confused. I watched him eat 2 whole Maine lobsters, but, as he exited the restaurant, he said he ate 3. Lost footage?

He must save that footage for his $25 Patreon tier.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I guess if she's releasing liquor for Disney property she's trying to get chummy with the loser vloggers since it'll spread the word?
After the initial shock that was the same conclusion I arrived to as well. Free publicity to more people by pandering to the Disney dolts.

Didn’t see this anywhere else so sorry if this is a repost but I had to comment on this. So here’s Nate’s top level Patreon. If you look closely he’s selling social media follows. You have to be one sad sack of tit if you have to give him $25 per month so he will follow you.
View attachment 1126088
“Personal advise on anything”
Nate, I would like some ADVICE on how the duck you are still standing when you seem to be adverse to drinking water or eating vegetables??

im not paying you $25 for it either you fat sack of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Lily is a big fan of Disney and does watch some of his videos. She follows him on instagram and the fact they road rides together and had lunch means it was more than a media event.
I don’t think friends in a normal sense but something.

Oh I’ve heard mountain dew pairs nicely with a Maine lobster. /s 🤮

Not sure who was redder, the giant lobster on the car or Nate stuffing his face with about 3500 calories

• Haha
I just made my husband turn this off. I normally view his eating vlogs with mild curiosity but that one made me feel sick 🤢

That was one of the more repugnant vlogs in recent memory.

Not sure what was worse; Nate playing with the lobster carcass or Nate uttering “it was like a waterfall of butter and juices just running down my throat”.

That was one of the more repugnant vlogs in recent memory.

Not sure what was worse; Nate playing with the lobster carcass or Nate uttering “it was like a waterfall of butter and juices just running down my throat”.
Guessing he is used to things running down his throat?

I just made my husband turn this off. I normally view his eating vlogs with mild curiosity but that one made me feel sick 🤢
It was just too much. I love to pig out but this was shockingly gross. He ate it all too easily.. I wouldn’t be shocked if he vanished from YouTube for a while due to a heart attack the way he’s heading.

Nate, please slow down. Make half of the vlogs a week not shovelling junk into you

Nate said:

"Every time I come to all-you-can-eat buffets or restaurants like this, I find something that I like. Now I really like the ribs and the lobster, and I want to eat more of it. But, at the same time, I don't wanna get full because I wanna show you everything and I wanna try a little of everything. I'm like one of those persons that tries just little tiny samples of everything, and it looks like a lot because you're going to get, like, multiple plates but on the plate itself, like, you don't even have one meatball, one little rib...but I like exploring the different things instead of eating one constant."

"Little tiny samples," he said. "You don't even have one meatball, one little rib..."

Is that denialism or gaslighting? Maybe both? I can't decide, but I know my eyes work.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nate said:

"Every time I come to all-you-can-eat buffets or restaurants like this, I find something that I like. Now I really like the ribs and the lobster, and I want to eat more of it. But, at the same time, I don't wanna get full because I wanna show you everything and I wanna try a little of everything. I'm like one of those persons that tries just little tiny samples of everything, and it looks like a lot because you're going to get, like, multiple plates but on the plate itself, like, you don't even have one meatball, one little rib...but I like exploring the different things instead of eating one constant."

"Little tiny samples," he said. "You don't even have one meatball, one little rib..."

Is that denialism or gaslighting? Maybe both? I can't decide, but I know my eyes work.
Omfg I can literally hear him rattling off that nonsense. Everything out of his mouth is a run on sentence. It’s like his brain knows he could drop dead at any second and wants to be sure it gets all the words out in time.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.