Paging Mr Morrow #5 anywhoos, let’s go to rehab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It bugs me when I see someone who appears generally clean doing it but when this greasy, sweaty, purple duck does it, it really pisses me off
I find it bad just seeing it, but then I think about how much food he eats with his hands. someone please buy him a handgel bottle with a clip so he can't loose it.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Just watched the Universal Studios Mardi Gras video. Screaming non-stop about the beads was ridiculously obnoxious.

Reactions: 4
Haven’t seen any photos to confirm he was invited. Not enough scoopsies of food to be worth his time anyways 😂
The media invites for it seem to have been primarily from TikTok, and we all know Nate's attempts at that were less than successful.

Reactions: 1
Pithy quotes from Nate's most recent visit to the Lakeland Antique Mall:

"I don't even know what it is but I love it."

"It's seen better days but I think it adds to the antique faction. I'm pretty sure I just made up that word - 'antique faction.' Like it's not... I don't even know sometimes when I'm just talking literally will just like say words and put them together... like I feel like I just kinda make these things up."

"Here are a couple of really awesome pieces from Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge and these are also really awesome for people that are Disney Vacation Club members. I like I how I said these are really awesome for Disney Vacation Club members, I don't even know why. But these are really nifty."

"I don't know if those are like little fairy 'demigraphs' or I don't know what those are..." [someone off-camera says "Demigorgons"]

"Here are a couple of really vintage EPCOT items that I love... a couple of, uh, characters from The Kitchen Cabernet. We got veggie, veggie, fruit, fruit, veggie, veggie, fruit, fruit..."

"I don't have words."
I think he knows we're watching and is getting skittish about us pouncing on his grammatical mistakes.

Reactions: 2
Nate announced today that he got a Didney media invitation to the Galaxy Starcruiser. He bought a new Star Wars jacket to wear, but I assume he'll mostly be cosplaying as a Hutt.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nate announced today that he got a Didney media invitation to the Galaxy Starcruiser. He bought a new Star Wars jacket to wear, but I assume he'll mostly be cosplaying as a Hutt.
I’m expecting this literary masterpiece of a review to be so, so, so good.

• Haha
Disney needs to focus on their core business. Before the trip, phone hold times are insane and the website barely works (especially DVC). During the trip lines are crazy and rides are less reliable. Which means after the trip the memories aren’t as grand as before.

I don’t see how this drums up business. Anyone super excited has already booked this voyage.

Some 1%er family (who can afford it on a whim) that may be on the fence about going certainly isn’t watching JoHo or PMM and then deciding to go based on whatever garage vlog is put out there. We don’t need to hear PMM say “can’t wait to try this” as he eats all the food on Chandrila, Coruscant and the other core worlds.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.