Paging Mr Morrow #5 anywhoos, let’s go to rehab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said this since I found this site and thusly Nate--he feeds her too much People Food.

He is a TERRIBLE dog owner.

Reactions: 10
I've said this since I found this site and thusly Nate--he feeds her too much People Food.

He is a TERRIBLE dog owner.
Absolutely. It's a matter of time before the dog gets hospitalized. I have no idea how she's not overweight.

Reactions: 3
there's a lot of people that don't realize that . my grandma use to give her dog food from restaurants and i remember the dog having yellow teeth. my dad would try and give my dog stuff and i kept telling him most of it wasn't good for him.

Reactions: 2
Todays video…it is bleeping under 60 degrees here in Orlando…dude is wearing a short sleeve shirt and STILL redder than he should be

Reactions: 6
Why is he calling Vanellope Penelope at Epcot? At least learn the character names if you're a Disney vlogger.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Todays video…it is bleeping under 60 degrees here in Orlando…dude is wearing a short sleeve shirt and STILL redder than he should be
But the other day when he was with those two jailbait Tiktokers, it was much warmer out and dude was wearing a jacket two sizes too small.

Reactions: 5
I don't know how he cannot see how odd that is.

We just came back from Juniper Springs in Ocala this morning / afternoon and I was in my friggin heavy peacoat with three shirts underneath. I was tempted to wear my gloves too. :ROFLMAO: It was like 45-50 degrees out. And I'm originally from NE Ohio so I'm used to cooooold temps but it was just plain cold!

I don't get this guy and how he can't see his red face is not good.

Why is he calling Vanellope Penelope at Epcot? At least learn the character names if you're a Disney vlogger.
I came here to ask this, I even googled Penelope thinking I must be the one who has it wrong! Gave up on his Epcot vlo, I am enjoying his antique store one though. No eating and getting excited over seeing a character for the Nth time

I don't know how he cannot see how odd that is.

We just came back from Juniper Springs in Ocala this morning / afternoon and I was in my friggin heavy peacoat with three shirts underneath. I was tempted to wear my gloves too. :ROFLMAO: It was like 45-50 degrees out. And I'm originally from NE Ohio so I'm used to cooooold temps but it was just plain cold!

I don't get this guy and how he can't see his red face is not good.
I’m in the Uk, the depth of winter (or it should be). My friend messaged from florida and it was only 1 degree C warmer in florida than here!

i mean people , mostly men don't dress weather correct. there are men that wear shorts and t shirts when it's 95 or 45.

but what under age tik tockers was he with??

i mean people , mostly men don't dress weather correct. there are men that wear shorts and t shirts when it's 95 or 45.

but what under age tik tockers was he with??
Give me a bleeping break. It was 53 yesterday and this stupid fat duck was RED AND SWEATY in a T-shirt

• Heart
I’m embarrassed for him watching him lose his tit over meeting characters. I have no problem with adults wanting to meet Mickey. But get in, take your picture, and get out. Don’t drag it on having a conversation with him. It’s idiotic.

Reactions: 5
I’m embarrassed for him watching him lose his tit over meeting characters. I have no problem with adults wanting to meet Mickey. But get in, take your picture, and get out. Don’t drag it on having a conversation with him. It’s idiotic.
Especially when he’s butchering the names and giggling like a bleeping maniac.

So he eats the greasiest duck on earth, served with flour tortillas (?????) and white rice, preceded by deep fried shrimp in a sugary sauce, washed down with a beer and then he moseys over to gideon’s to suck down a quart of sugared coffee. And are we supposed to believe he didn’t buy a cookie too? Sure, Jan.

He’s turning into a mukbang channel.
Absolutely. It's a matter of time before the dog gets hospitalized. I have no idea how she's not overweight.
I'm legit shocked how he still has the dog and his wife hasn't taken her back. Clearly she cares more for the dog than he does. He keeps the poor thing locked up while he stuffs his face full of greasy food and booze all while trying to rub shoulders with people who probably want nothing to do with him.

give you what break? i don't dress that way but who cares if he wants to wear a t shirt?
It’s not the clothing and clearly we are not communicating coherently.

it’s the fact that he was wearing short sleeves on a 50-ish degree day and SWEATING/red faced

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It’s not the clothing and clearly we are not communicating coherently.

it’s the fact that he was wearing short sleeves on a 50-ish degree day and SWEATING/red faced
That's what happens with high blood pressure an having to pull a 400lb body around does to you, he could sweat in the North Pole with a t-shirt on

• Haha
That's what happens with high blood pressure an having to pull a 400lb body around does to you, he could sweat in the North Pole with a t-shirt on
Right and he still eats all the sweets

it’s ridiculous he refused to get tomato soup because of his aversion to veggies

Right and he still eats all the sweets

it’s ridiculous he refused to get tomato soup because of his aversion to veggies
So he's happy to eat chocolate which he claims he hates but won't eat veggies cause he hates them as well, well why don't you force yourself to eat the damn veggies like you do with the chocolate... Oh wait I forgot he FAKES his hatred of chocolate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.