Paging Mr Morrow #5 anywhoos, let’s go to rehab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he calling Vanellope Penelope at Epcot? At least learn the character names if you're a Disney vlogger.
Because not one of these vloggers we all witch about has any drive to be good at what they do. They want to wander around, point at camera at themselves and eat/drink all the meats & sweets. They want to live on a (Disney) vacation.

They have no intellectual curiosity whatsoever and want to live in a fantasyland of sugar, fat, and grease. 🤢 They’re all home movies really.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why does he act in this new video that he’s never had duck? He had duck when he was at Bonnet Creek and even commented on what it tasted like…then goes and says “oh I hear it tastes like steak”. Are there different types of ducks? I’m not new to watching him but new on his TL thread…he is going to have a massive heart attack soon.
I’m still tripping over the fact he compared it to turkey. Along with the fact he made chipotle burritos with it.

Reactions: 5
Right and he still eats all the sweets

it’s ridiculous he refused to get tomato soup because of his aversion to veggies
He is such a child. I have seen 6 year olds with better table etiquette then this clown.

Wow today's video is another trip to EPCOT! Exciting Stuff! 🙄 🙄

Reactions: 4
Why is he calling Vanellope Penelope at Epcot? At least learn the character names if you're a Disney vlogger.
Don't errors like that drive engagement, because of the inevitable comments about getting the name wrong?

That's what happens with high blood pressure an having to pull a 400lb body around does to you, he could sweat in the North Pole with a t-shirt on
I was just diagnosed with type 2 diabetes in July. I had an extremely high blood sugar reading even though I had never had a high blood sugar reading all my life prior this doctor's visit. My only noticeable symptom was that I would be drenched in sweat every night. No matter if I slept without covers on or was wearing the bare minimum amount of clothes to sleep. Turns out my body was trying to expel all the excess sugar in my body and that caused dehydration too. Once I got on medication and am controlling everything with diet, there is no more sweating. If anything I am cold all the time now. I am convinced Nate has diabetes and a blood pressure issue. I hope he gets it checked out asap.

The purple face is getting worse, I don't think I've ever seen it that bad, there were times it was almost violet it was so bad, he seriously needs to get medical help, I at least applaud him for not having drink in it an keepin the food to the bare minimum, we don't need constant drink an food binges, but dude needs to seek help, he's editing it, how does he not see there's a problem, if I was looking back at myself an seen my face that colour I'd be like OK maybe it's time for help, it's not as if he isn't seeing it
I have a feeling after the FRE videos pointing out the drinking that now he’s doing it off camera

You underestimate the desire for many people to latch onto someone for YouTube success. She’d probably love to be in Nate’s videos and get subscribers over to her own channel. I’d guess that gets him at least five points added onto his rating.
I’m guessing that’s how Jackie moved up. By being In Adam’s blogs every chance there was and also Nate’s. That other blonde chick that kept hanging onto Adam just seemed to disappear

Last edited:
Wow today's video is another trip to EPCOT! Exciting Stuff! 🙄 🙄
Of course it isn’t exciting. I love Disney and own DVC and go 2-3 times a year. However, I don’t need to watch a man child eat and drink his way through WDW. However, clearly other Disney fans cannot get enough 🤢 🤷🏻‍♂️

I was just diagnosed with type 2 diabetes in July. I had an extremely high blood sugar reading even though I had never had a high blood sugar reading all my life prior this doctor's visit. My only noticeable symptom was that I would be drenched in sweat every night. No matter if I slept without covers on or was wearing the bare minimum amount of clothes to sleep. Turns out my body was trying to expel all the excess sugar in my body and that caused dehydration too. Once I got on medication and am controlling everything with diet, there is no more sweating. If anything I am cold all the time now. I am convinced Nate has diabetes and a blood pressure issue. I hope he gets it checked out asap.
Glad you’re doing better. My bloodwork was
always good until 2021. Pandemic eating caught up to me (my Cholesterol) 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I laughed when he said after soarin’ about how it’s his dream to be able to travel the world. Man probably spends close to 1k a month on food and drinks at Disney. Easily put that money away towards a big trip.

I laughed when he said after soarin’ about how it’s his dream to be able to travel the world. Man probably spends close to 1k a month on food and drinks at Disney. Easily put that money away towards a big trip.
EXACTLY! He clearly has the money to do so but his micro brain can’t process that idea

Nate’s life in book form

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
i mean people , mostly men don't dress weather correct. there are men that wear shorts and t shirts when it's 95 or 45.

but what under age tik tockers was he with??
Can confirm. I am man and its is 33 today and I have on gym shorts. To be fair I wont be outside too much.

Don't errors like that drive engagement, because of the inevitable comments about getting the name wrong?
Yes, 100 %. AFter I posted I had to run a few errands and it came to me that not only is he fake, he is also edging people to comment by his verbal fuckups.

Would it be more he is worried about being squashed into a plane seat for so long rather than the money issue, I doupt it would be comfortable to have to be sandwiched into those seats an I don't think his neighbours god help who those would be would be happy about his overflow

Yes, 100 %. AFter I posted I had to run a few errands and it came to me that not only is he fake, he is also edging people to comment by his verbal fuckups.
Which just proves that everyone claiming how genuine he is are wrong. He's no different than any of the rest of them. Or at least most.

Would it be more he is worried about being squashed into a plane seat for so long rather than the money issue
I'd think he'd also be concerned about not being able to find scoopsies and food that tastes just like Dinty Moore. Out of all these vloggers, I can't think of one less suited for international travel than Nate.

Even doing something in the Disney bubble, like Tokyo would overwhelm him. I can't imagine he'd be able to get his head around Japanese customs.

Reactions: 1
I'm just watching the kitchen sink episode now and not only has he said "do you think we get to take this sink home?" He also said "this reminds me of scoopsie potatoes"

Are you f-ing kidding me. Playing up being an idiot doesn't look good.

Reactions: 2
I'm just watching the kitchen sink episode now and not only has he said "do you think we get to take this sink home?" He also said "this reminds me of scoopsie potatoes"

Are you f-ing kidding me. Playing up being an idiot doesn't look good.
I don't understand why he still plays up to that BS when he doesn't do it on his tictoc, if someone is a fan then they are going watch on all sites, surely his stans MUST know that his vlog personality is completly different to his tictoc an if they meet him, how can people be that blind to not see he's clearly acting like a dumb idiot on YT

Reactions: 3
Request for @FloridaResidentEdits ; please do a video showcasing the overuse of the word "ACTUALLY" by all the vloggers, especially Nate and YITS.
I know these people have no desire to expand their vocabulary but to use "actually" literally dozens of times in each video is dumbfounding.
Nate's latest Epcot video I lost track of his use of "actually" after 20 times only halfway through it.

Last edited:
Request for @FloridaResidentEdits ; please do a video showcasing the overuse of the word "ACTUALLY" by all the vloggers, especially Nate and YITS.
I know these people have no desire to expand their vocabulary but to use "actually" literally dozens of times in each video is dumbfounding.
Nate's latest Epcot video I lost track of his use of "actually" after 20 times.
I don’t know if they are still around, but there used to be a commenter on Nate’s videos who would count certain words like fancy, nice, swell, etc. in each video and post the totals in a comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.