Paging Mr Morrow #5 anywhoos, let’s go to rehab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mad props to @MojoFilter for the thread title.

Previously on Paging Mr Morrow: Nate went through Disney World life fat, drunk, and stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I loved the person who commented "I can't believe he hasn't vlogged drunk yet."

Commentor, what are you, new?

Reactions: 5
Just watching his Epcot NYE vlog and he says he needs a beer to participate in the silent DJ party. I assume he means to get over embarrassment and nerves. If so, maybe he’s always so red faced because he needs a drink or two to even vlog alone in public. Vlogging regularly may require he regularly drink as otherwise he wouldn’t be able to work up the courage.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Nice new video of Nate stuffing his face at Disney Springs with a burger.

his “friends”…if I saw that group together I’d seriously have to ask where their appropriate adult/carer was

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Sadly Nate won't be participating in any Run Disney events since they were sold out when he decided he wanted to put his 11 minute mile, 5.5 mph pace to the test. His Mom and sister were also planning to visit him on race day too (but ended up canceling the visit anyway)

Reactions: 2
Sadly Nate won't be participating in any Run Disney events since they were sold out when he decided he wanted to put his 11 minute mile, 5.5 mph pace to the test. His Mom and sister were also planning to visit him on race day too (but ended up canceling the visit anyway)
Huh. Probably didn't want to intimidate anyone with such an outstanding athletic display.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He bought a trivet at Disney Springs because he “likes the finer things in life.” 🤦🏻‍♀️
Now I want him and Yankee in the South to go to a fine dining place in New York together. It could even be something played out like Per Se or Nobu.

Although you have to be vaxxed to eat indoors here, so I guess it's likely out on both counts.

Now I want him and Yankee in the South to go to a fine dining place in New York together. It could even be something played out like Per Se or Nobu.

Although you have to be vaxxed to eat indoors here, so I guess it's likely out on both counts.
If they don’t serve scoopsies and sellsa, you won’t get those two in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Im with you on this. I still dont understand the whole vaxxed and dining indoors thing. I saw on a Slacker vid that Hawaii is doing the same, but there has been no logical reasoning behind it.

Where did he announce this? I was under the assumption that he was running the 5k on Thursday, Princess 5k and then the 10 miler in April.

He said the Princess was sold out, if memory serves. I thought he said that he said he was registered for the 10-miler, though.

Im with you on this. I still dont understand the whole vaxxed and dining indoors thing. I saw on a Slacker vid that Hawaii is doing the same, but there has been no logical reasoning behind it.
Yes there is a logical reason behind it. If your vaccinated your less likely to pass on the virus to someone else and or if the other are vaccinated they are less to catch the virus. Also if vaccinated and you catch the viruse you are less likely to get as sick. In restaurants you are more likely to catch the virus due to long periods in close contact with others.

Reactions: 4
Where did he announce this? I was under the assumption that he was running the 5k on Thursday, Princess 5k and then the 10 miler in April.
Around 8:10 from his Disney Springs 2022 NEW Gideon's Banana Bread Cookie... Video from Jan. 4th

Wouldn't you make sure you got registered in good time if you were that serious about running them? Hasn't he been mentioning for ages now he wants to do them, obviously they aren't that important to him if he ran out of time to register

Wouldn't you make sure you got registered in good time if you were that serious about running them? Hasn't he been mentioning for ages now he wants to do them, obviously they aren't that important to him if he ran out of time to register
I think they fill up very quickly. But, while I'm not going back to look, I swear he said that he managed to register for the spring 10-miler.

I think they fill up very quickly. But, while I'm not going back to look, I swear he said that he managed to register for the spring 10-miler.
Be interesting to see if he actually follows that through or comes up with some excuse to it, not that he would run anyway, more waddle but still

He may have been hoping for and not received or received and had revoked a #hosted entry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.