Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starri

VIP Member
It's somehow completely unsurprising to me that Nate would pull a "DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!?" at the parks.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Alpha_Bravo2

From an "influencer" stand point why wouldn't you do different videos for different locations to maximize views. It seems like he could've easily had 3 days worth of videos. Admittedly I know nothing about YouTube analytics but to me it would make sense to break things up into different videos.

Does anyone else think Gideon's is overrated?

V.V. Faboo

Pithy quotes from Nate's most recent visit to the Lakeland Antique Mall:

"I don't even know what it is but I love it."

"It's seen better days but I think it adds to the antique faction. I'm pretty sure I just made up that word - 'antique faction.' Like it's not... I don't even know sometimes when I'm just talking literally will just like say words and put them together... like I feel like I just kinda make these things up."

"Here are a couple of really awesome pieces from Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge and these are also really awesome for people that are Disney Vacation Club members. I like I how I said these are really awesome for Disney Vacation Club members, I don't even know why. But these are really nifty."

"I don't know if those are like little fairy 'demigraphs' or I don't know what those are..." [someone off-camera says "Demigorgons"]

"Here are a couple of really vintage EPCOT items that I love... a couple of, uh, characters from The Kitchen Cabernet. We got veggie, veggie, fruit, fruit, veggie, veggie, fruit, fruit..."

"I don't have words."

• Haha

V.V. Faboo

Portions are often smaller (what I would probably eat for lunch or as a snack), but I still just finished watching Nate unhinge his jaw and (within a matter of hours) devour the following list of thoughtfully planned selections from food booths scattered throughout World Showcase:

Boneless Impossible Korean Short Rib ($6.75)
Arancini ($14.00)
Ravioli alla Boscaiola ($13.00)
Spicy Chicken Gumbo ($6.25)
House-Made Boudin Bites ($5.50)
Arepa ($6.75)
Lavender Honey Mustard Marinated Flatbread (small free piece mooched from fwend)
Chargrilled Bison Ribeye with Creamy Leek Fondue ($8.00)

Fried Cinnamon Roll Bites ($4.75)
Frushi ($7.00)
Caramelized Vanilla Cream Filled Beignet ($5.75)
Griddled Maple Pound Cake ($5.00)
Tangerine Cream Ale ($10.75)

Blueberry Lemonade Hard Cider ($10.75)
2 Beer Flights ($10.00 each)

The quantity of what he eats and drinks is extreme, but the real horror is how he eats and drinks all of it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
In today's video, he must have used "so so good" at least 30 times. Not kidding. He used it in nearly every other sentence. He also couldn't pronounce "bernaise" and, at one point, said, "I seen it."

His food videos are absolute trash. He can't describe any of the flavors of the food he's eating other than to excessively rely on superlatives like, "amazing" and "tremendous." I guess I'm expecting too much for a guy whose longtime job was slapping together Grand Slams.

I am almost at the point of having to stop hate watching his YT because he makes my skin crawl anymore.

Also! Get that herpes on the side of your mouth treated, NATE. It's disgusting.

• Heart
  • Haha

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
I hope somebody can capture Nate or any vlogger pulling that "Don't you know who I am?" BS in a theme park to help speed up the end of for profit vlogging and live streaming. I am sure most vloggers are pretty sensitive to knowing when they are being recorded by others but in the heat of a blow up they might slip up.

• Heart

Bougie_Disney33

His response just confirms that he is a fake ass wuss who can’t handle criticism. He puts this “fwend, you hurt my feelings because you suggested I don’t show my dirty ass fingernails covered in sauce or my nasty herpes sore or my giant puss filled zits on camera”

Funny that I didn’t call him fat or ugly (even though I agree with his personal assessment of both) but just threw in some barf emojis about him showing his BBQ laden fingernails and critically suggested that utensils would be a better option.

The only place I call him a fat ugly slob with terrible hygiene practices is here…which confirms that he needs both a REAL life and a REAL job. Dude, get some medical and mental help, stop going to the parks everyday for scoopsies and to yell at characters who think you are an insane man child, and start taking care of your appearance…you will feel much better I PROMISE! Okay fwend?? *insert your forced manic man giggle here*
He loves to deflect to get the sympathy vote. I have seen him do the same thing to other people who don’t drink the kool aid. He has accused people for fat shaming (in his comments) when it never happened just to get his fans to rally behind him. I’m pretty sure none of us would fat shame him in his comments. What we would do is call him out on his over consumption of alcohol and problematic behavior around guests. It’s not about him being “thick skinned”, it’s about him being accountable and not over exaggerating the truth in most situations.
Also, can someone please teach him some punctuation?!? It’s a rough read!

Murray9000

VIP Member
I think the best thing for him to do is visit more antique stores as he seems to enjoy it. Also he has a culinary background why not recreate some of these theme park recipes. Those are a few things he could try to do since the parks are drying up.
I'm sure there are hundreds of things that can be made from coffee creamer and Bud Light.

• Haha

airbusA330

VIP Member
No masks inside at Disney World starting tomorrow. I’m 100% sure that Friday we will be blessed with video of giggling Nate experiencing every indoor ride maskless for the first time in six months acting like he’s never ridden them before. Riveting content.
Cue the “I got COVID” sad sack video ala Kyle, TTT, etc.

Savgeo9872

I say this every time but I cannot believe how much he eats for the sake of vlogging. Just in the last one alone, he had a cookie, slice of cake, iced coffee, fried chicken deviled eggs, empanadas, a drink flight and a burger. Then, he questioned if he should get a cake to take home. Even if he saves half or whatever, he is still eating it and I don’t even know how he made it out of Disney springs without shi**ing himself.

• Haha
I don't see anything sad or lonely about this guy. I see a guy who found a schtick and is playing it for all it's worth. (See also: other videos where he's caught talking normally.) I think he wants people to be all, "Oh, look at that round, loveless fat guy with the nifty hat and wacky shirts and sweet dog."

Dude is a creep. All the confirmation I needed for that assessment was his latest NYE video and the more recent Mardi Gras one (at the end during the parade) where it appears he's drunk and cackling like a first-class buffoon.

V.V. Faboo

My biggest complaint about PMM is his loud, loutish, low-class behavior. It's bad enough when he interferes with other adults' experiences by guffawing like a idiot and yelling at the top of his lungs on rides he's ridden hundreds of times, but it really disgusts me when hijacks children's experiences.