Paging Mr Morrow #5 anywhoos, let’s go to rehab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw a video recommendation come up for part of the monorail crew - WDW Couple might have the least self-awareness out of all of them except for maybe the Kays. Cringed so hard at the intro clip to their cruise vlog.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone watch the WDW Couple anymore? I recently learned that the gave @FloridaResidentEdits a copyright strike because they are humorless boring people.
Don't even know who they are, but isn't footage fair gain if it's out out there?

Hmm wonder what would happen if you so happened to see yourself in the backround of these vloggers videos an reported it cause you didn't give permission to be in it, would it need to come down or would it be unable to make money 🤔🤔

The day that I see myself in any of their videos or god forbid they film my neice, I'll be giving YouTube hell to get it tf off, I would never give permission to be posted on YouTube especially in any of these clowns videos

Watched his latest upload, It legit looked like he was about to flip the rocket when he rode the Astro Orbiter lmao :ROFLMAO: and of course the sweats are back and red face in 60º weather

More revolutionary content. I hope you are sitting down as it’s hard to comprehend, because…Nate is at magic kingdom, riding some rides and enjoying snacks. Who’d have thought it.

I like his park time management.
Snack > ride > snack

I don't get the constant park videos not just from Nate but everyone. Go back to visiting themed Airbnb's, take a trip to Kennedy Space Center, or if you want to eat highlight some local places, I don't think I've seen one vloggers go to the other Gideon's. You could probably do an entire video on the One Man's Dream exhibit at HS it doesn't have to be all food and rides.

The strike was 18 months ago. There is a video on the channel addressing it from July 2020.
yes it was awhile ago but to even have the audacity to not even have the ability to laugh at yourself is a totally reflection of their vile boring personalities

Reactions: 5
yes it was awhile ago but to even have the audacity to not even have the ability to laugh at yourself is a totally reflection of their vile boring personalities
True. I was just clarifying so people don’t think it’s current news. 😃 There were videos made about them after that event. I don’t do too many just because they are so boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone watch the WDW Couple anymore? I recently learned that the gave @FloridaResidentEdits a copyright strike because they are humorless boring people.
I tried to watch their first cruise vlog. I stopped after a few minutes. There is something I just do not find endearing about them at all. I understand that Josh does some nice charity work; he is on some level a good guy, but he comes across as a cross between a wet rag and a human tooth ache. I want to like them because they are not constantly kissing up to Disney or Universal on how great everything is at the parks. There presentation is just blah at best. Also, Josh clearly spends a lot of time on his camera kit. When they talk into the camera the shot is alway sharp focus on them with the area behind them blurred out. By the book this makes sense, but frankly I don't really care about seeing them clearly I want to see what is going on behind them and where they are located. It gets distracting.

Reactions: 3
My bigger problem with WDW Couple is both they they're SUPER boring and they don't seem to actually like one another.

But at this point, a lot of their videos fail to break 4K views. Their channel is dead. Dean, dead, dead.

The pig noises under Nate eating in the FRE FARTS video are pure genius.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I just wonder who they’re making videos for now no one seems to be watching it has been an interesting year seeing them and Michael Kay die off. I think this year Nate will break or disney will revise their vlogging policy and he’ll have to study up on Dennys menu again.

Reactions: 3
My bigger problem with WDW Couple is both they they're SUPER boring and they don't seem to actually like one another.

But at this point, a lot of their videos fail to break 4K views. Their channel is dead. Dean, dead, dead.

The pig noises under Nate eating in the FRE FARTS video are pure genius.
I used to like them because they seem to put a lot of effort into their videos, but then it started getting a little pretentious. The thing that finally did it in for me was the horrible monorail crawl video. After questioning their behaviour on YT and having Josh act like a little witch towards me about it I swore off them.

Reactions: 5
I used to like them because they seem to put a lot of effort into their videos, but then it started getting a little pretentious. The thing that finally did it in for me was the horrible monorail crawl video. After questioning their behaviour on YT and having Josh act like a little witch towards me about it I swore off them.
Pretentious is exactly the word I was trying to think of to describe them. The first time I found their vlogs I liked their video quality and that they did it as a hobby and not a full time gig, with Taylor being a nurse.

But holy cow, they act so snobby and entitled whenever someone mentions they didn't like some part of their vlog - clickbait titles, eating on camera, bitching and whining for too long that it gets uncomfortable. Rather than learn from it and make better content, they shut it out and hide in hopes that they can find a new audience to grow their following.

Reality check - you can't because your vlogs suck!

Nate makes me sick to my stomach but at least his vlogs give me something to get fired up about. WDW Couple make travelling seem like an uneventful chore.

Reactions: 4
I talked to a WDW cast member I know. Nate tried to use the Lightning Lane on an attraction without paying. This person had to tell him he couldn't. He apparently begged and tried to make it seem like he's a big deal. His move is to try to tag along with groups who have paid for LL. What a mooch and a dick. He's no different from any of the other egotistical WDW YouTube grifters.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I talked to a WDW cast member I know. Nate tried to use the Lightning Lane on an attraction without paying. This person had to tell him he couldn't. He apparently begged and tried to make it seem like he's a big deal. His move is to try to tag along with groups who have paid for LL. What a mooch and a dick. He's no different from any of the other egotistical WDW YouTube grifters.
I cannot be bothered with people like that, good for WDW for not allowing it, these people think they are all top celebs cause they carry a camera around the park, I honestly hope one day disney get so sick an tired of these vloggers acting like this they decide they won't allow vlogging in the parks anymore

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.