Paging Mr Morrow #5 anywhoos, let’s go to rehab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Chicken And Dooley sausage”

Motherfucker is also TONE DEAF AS HELL

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT ALL THE TIME NATE?!?

People are so stupid im going to start calling them out
1E8E7D47-21C3-4AA5-A75C-07180E338531.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Thanks for everything you do?

JFC these Stans. It’s already deleted 🙄 These Disney vloggers have such thin skins.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So I guess for someone so bleeping huge he doesn’t have thick skin?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This girl really said "all the mardi gras food is so messy you just have to bend over and shove it in your hole"
ALL of this food/drink before the 10 min mark of the video (I'm sure there's more) -- anywhos lets go eat our feelings.
1644194170222.png
1644194202748.png
1644194262797.png
1644194300516.png
1644194346967.png

• Sick
  • Haha
There’s always something sad about him to me. He seems quite lonely. I know he puts forth a character on his vlogs, but despite that, I find him less offensive than most of them. Just slightly though. LOL
I don't find him offensive at all actually. I mean, sure he eats and drinks alot, but that isn't offensive to me. (Of course, I know that it isn't healthy and he totally shouldn't eat the way he does, but in all honesty, I do like seeing all of the restaurants I have never been to before). I do agree that there is sadness/loneliness going on and it makes me sad for him. I do enjoy watching him because even though I know he is playing a character, he does make me smile. I cannot watch Kyle or Jojo anymore and can't believe that I wasted my time during the Pandemic watching them. Nate never seems to "hint" how he needs to get something and hawk his PO box address for gifting purposes. If PMM wants something, he just buys it. While I do know he plays up his "character" and he is over the top sometimes, to me, he seems harmless and not out to rip people off. I could be wrong of course, I don't know any of these people in real life, but I truly do enjoy him. (Maybe I am a sucker...I don't know)

• Sick
Reactions: 10
The guys instagram lately is pics of him and Women of a slightly older age. Who appear to want photos with him.

Guys living the dream, waddle around eat some food ride some rides and get attention from the opposite sex. Fair play.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't find him offensive at all actually. I mean, sure he eats and drinks alot, but that isn't offensive to me. (Of course, I know that it isn't healthy and he totally shouldn't eat the way he does, but in all honesty, I do like seeing all of the restaurants I have never been to before). I do agree that there is sadness/loneliness going on and it makes me sad for him. I do enjoy watching him because even though I know he is playing a character, he does make me smile. I cannot watch Kyle or Jojo anymore and can't believe that I wasted my time during the Pandemic watching them. Nate never seems to "hint" how he needs to get something and hawk his PO box address for gifting purposes. If PMM wants something, he just buys it. While I do know he plays up his "character" and he is over the top sometimes, to me, he seems harmless and not out to rip people off. I could be wrong of course, I don't know any of these people in real life, but I truly do enjoy him. (Maybe I am a sucker...I don't know)
I sincerely doubt he just goes out and “buys” anything. He has his OnlyStan and Patreon followers who donate cash and Disney gift cards so he can eat and drink himself to death. He also has a special brand of idiots who gift him DVC points and room stays. Whatever else he has to spend I’m sure he writes off on his taxes. He’s just playing the “game” and playing his fans for every nickel and dime he can. Or maybe I have this all wrong and he is getting paid for his elite athlete status. 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Heart
I have to admit, I have always enjoyed watching Paging Mr. Morrow videos, but lately, I can't because it's like watching a train wreck in progress. He surrounds himself with these "vloggers" who gladly support his gluttony and what seems like his ultimate health decline/demise. Anyone that supports his disgusting lifestyle thru Patreon or whatever, is enabling his destructive behavior. I don't want to see a sweaty, obese young guy slowly kill himself on Disney property by consuming overpriced crappy food and drinks.

Reactions: 2
I don't see anything sad or lonely about this guy. I see a guy who found a schtick and is playing it for all it's worth. (See also: other videos where he's caught talking normally.) I think he wants people to be all, "Oh, look at that round, loveless fat guy with the nifty hat and wacky shirts and sweet dog."

Dude is a creep. All the confirmation I needed for that assessment was his latest NYE video and the more recent Mardi Gras one (at the end during the parade) where it appears he's drunk and cackling like a first-class buffoon.

Reactions: 8
This girl really said "all the mardi gras food is so messy you just have to bend over and shove it in your hole"
ALL of this food/drink before the 10 min mark of the video (I'm sure there's more) -- anywhos lets go eat our feelings.
View attachment 1044989 View attachment 1044990 View attachment 1044991 View attachment 1044993View attachment 1044994
I was falling asleep last night watching and heard this too. I wasn't sure if I was hearing things but I guess not. FRE, this just begs for a video. It can be a short one. Just this line.

Nate is definitely a creep but I don’t think it’s malicious, I think he’s creepy because his IQ is low and he has very little self awareness, or maybe he’s smarter than I think and riding the wave lol

I thought it finalized last summer? Didn't we find the record @VloggerCritic ?
Yep anybody that knows his real name can go look at the case online in Osceola county Florida. I wonder why V only travels to Florida to visit the dog? Doesn't seem like a very equal custody to me at all but of course those details are between the 2 of them. I think V herself revealed what county the divorce was in in a expiring Instagram story to shut down rumor they were still married.

I can't even hate watch PMM at the moment. Kudos to those that can still stomach it but I am not going to a themed Air BNB anytime soon and there are way better sources for theme park food reviews.

I can't even hate watch PMM at the moment. Kudos to those that can still stomach it but I am not going to a themed Air BNB anytime soon and there are way better sources for theme park food reviews.
I'm pretty much at this point right now. Its the same tit regurgitated over and over but with Nate you get twice as much food and booze. I enjoy Dis content, but there isn't anyone to really watch anymore.

Reactions: 6
I don't see anything sad or lonely about this guy. I see a guy who found a schtick and is playing it for all it's worth. (See also: other videos where he's caught talking normally.) I think he wants people to be all, "Oh, look at that round, loveless fat guy with the nifty hat and wacky shirts and sweet dog."

Dude is a creep. All the confirmation I needed for that assessment was his latest NYE video and the more recent Mardi Gras one (at the end during the parade) where it appears he's drunk and cackling like a first-class buffoon.
THIS.

he’s a fat bleeping fake. He’s grifting just like the rest of these loser vloggers. He’s as bad as the whole lot of them

Make sure to add Fake and Fraud
I think we just witnessed the Mardi Gras installment of the Christmas monorail crawl.

FRE came through with a new one showcasing this shoutfest. Not to ever be critical of FRE but I think they missed Promise's better version of the "bend over and take it" quote where in Nate's she actually referred to "greasy" and "hole". It's almost like she TRIED to be featured on FRE !!

I think we just witnessed the Mardi Gras installment of the Christmas monorail crawl.

FRE came through with a new one showcasing this shoutfest. Not to ever be critical of FRE but I think they missed Promise's better version of the "bend over and take it" quote where in Nate's she actually referred to "greasy" and "hole". It's almost like she TRIED to be featured on FRE !!
Edit: "messy", not "greasy"

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
There’s not enough room in the video for Promise’s fivehead she has going on there. FRE would have to dedicate a whole video to that head the size of Sputnik.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.