Paging Mr Morrow #5 anywhoos, let’s go to rehab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nate 100% bursts into tears nights when he gets home. The way he is, is almost like he’s trying to overly show he’s happy to others to to convince himself he is.

His valentines videos will be interesting. I imagine he will surround himself with “friends”..whilst not having a date.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know how lonely he is, I think it is part of his Schtick. Saw him the other night in Epcot with what appeared to be a lady friend and an additional group of friends. No cameras, just hanging out having a good time. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I don’t know how lonely he is, I think it is part of his Schtick. Saw him the other night in Epcot with what appeared to be a lady friend and an additional group of friends. No cameras, just hanging out having a good time. 🤷🏻‍♀️
He heads home afterwards and cries and if he can he adds a little pizazz of it in his vlogs for extra woes me! Don’t think anything else. It actually makes me sad low key.

I actually think he has lady friends that he hangs out with regularly, there's been a few videos in the past were it sorta looked like he was on a double date or a date. I think the loneliness is the fact that he hasn't found someone to be in a true relationship with everyone probably just wants to hang out.

Reactions: 1
There's definitely a difference in being lonely with either having friends or a partner, you can have a partner an feel lonelyness with not having others to connect with as friends or have a ton of friends but be lonely because you don't have a partner to be there, I agree he probably feels the no partner lonelyness but he does play up as being lonely as a whole to the camera when in reality he's probably just missing not having a partner

Reactions: 2
He probably doesn’t have a partner because he’s still married.
Isn't his divorce public record in Florida? I think someone found it.

Even if it isn't finalized, that didn't stop Veronica from getting cozy with Dr. Oldballs.

Reactions: 1
He probably doesn’t have a partner because he’s still married.
You are also new here, there divorce is public in a different county, we’re you here when they made the post addressing their divorce and V is engaged to the Dr now. My gut says Nate sleeps around for comfort.

Yeah his divorce is public record in Osceola country I believe. Florida case records are by county so it can be a pain to find stuff.

JoJo caught Lonely Nate with a big group of mostly women at Universal Mardi Gras in his latest video. Speaking normally, of course.

• Sick
You are also new here, there divorce is public in a different county, we’re you here when they made the post addressing their divorce and V is engaged to the Dr now. My gut says Nate sleeps around for comfort.
And when he sleeps around he sleeps a ROUND, you know what I mean??

• Sick
I guess anything would be for comfort if you are known to enjoy sleeping under beds and in closets.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In an effort to save you all some agony, here's a transcript of today's Mardi Gras video:

"So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good!

"Hee hee

"So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good!"

You're welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In an effort to save you all some agony, here's a transcript of today's Mardi Gras video:

"So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good!

"Hee hee

"So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good! So, so good!"

You're welcome.
How did that bad boy look?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.