Paging Mr Morrow #5 anywhoos, let’s go to rehab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe he made the poor cm at the peoplemover tell him he couldn’t bring his coffee on to drink while riding, when he said he‘s been told before he couldn’t bring a drink. And then he bitched about it while on the ride, in his golly aw-shucks way, but he was still bitching about not being able to break the rules. He’s getting to be as entitled as Jenn Tracker.

Reactions: 7
Are him and Jackie super enthused not friends anymore? I saw her in his starcruiser vlog and it looked awkward as they didn’t even acknowledge each other?!

Reactions: 1
Are him and Jackie super enthused not friends anymore? I saw her in his starcruiser vlog and it looked awkward as they didn’t even acknowledge each other?!
I just think her vlogging style is different than his. She focuses on different things. He's very into food, and nostalgic/odd details.

Reactions: 2
None of them did, no one wants to take a risk at their big video to be from anything else than what is and that is just where they're at, besides the humans aren't the star there that's why it was difficult for both Tim and Nate to not be supplied serviced more than anyone Else which was very Good. Everyone was equal aside those who received the 2 day stay.

I just think her vlogging style is different than his. She focuses on different things. He's very into food, and nostalgic/odd details.
And it seemed like there was limited time for socializing. Most of the B-listers came away expressing how quickly the 4-5 hours was over. I don't remember anyone saying the word "rushed," but that's how it felt to me.

I hope the constant treating YT as a hobby really comes back to bite all these vloggers in the ass one day, it's no longer vlogs on anything its just glorified vacation videos we are watching where they eat an drink themselves stupid
💯 spot on.

Reactions: 4
Only a month until the runDisney Springtime Surprise. He's gotta train somehow.
Let's be real here. He was never trying to sign up. The only reason he did the Wine & Dine 5k was to try and expand his audience by including the RunDisney people. And as you can tell, they are not interested. I'm sure the people who do the RunDisney events don't want to watch him stuff his face on a daily basis. I really would be shocked if he participated in any of the events. If you want to see how he doesn't have a clue and how awkward he is when it comes to running, watch this:

Last edited:
Yes, his aversion to chocolate is even stronger than his distaste for cupcakes.
And we all know he hates cheese the most.

She was in his video before the Starcruiser one (“Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort 2022”). He was -surprise, surprise- eating and drinking while she looked on in horror. I say horror because check out her reaction at about 14:35.

Last edited:
I have nothing majorly against Jackie but have noticed they have gone quiet. I think of all the vloggers they probably have the most off screen interaction as I’m sure they are almost neighbours and appeared more “friends” in the term we would accept.

I imagine she’s probably told him a few home truths that He’s a fat bleep and is killing himself, and he’s shut her out because if he dosent hear it, it’s not a problem.

I have nothing majorly against Jackie but have noticed they have gone quiet. I think of all the vloggers they probably have the most off screen interaction as I’m sure they are almost neighbours and appeared more “friends” in the term we would accept.

I imagine she’s probably told him a few home truths that He’s a fat bleep and is killing himself, and he’s shut her out because if he dosent hear it, it’s not a problem.
Plus I don’t think her latest husband, Sam (Expedition Theme Park) seemed too happy how much they were hanging out before he moved to the US permanently. I’m guessing she’s distanced herself a bit due to that also.

Reactions: 3
Jackie was in Nates vlog briefly before tbr starcruiser. I think she's just busy with her husband finally living here.

Plus I don’t think her latest husband, Sam (Expedition Theme Park) seemed too happy how much they were hanging out before he moved to the US permanently. I’m guessing she’s distanced herself a bit due to that also.
Before Sam moved to the US, Nate and Jackie would vlog together almost every day. She even referred to Nate as her best friend a few times.

Before Sam moved to the US, Nate and Jackie would vlog together almost every day. She even referred to Nate as her best friend a few times.
It's been my observation that all the vloggers use the word "friend" very loosely. I think that's especially true of Nate's "fwends."

Reactions: 7
Who wouldn't be jealous of Nate? Good looking guy, great physique, avid conversationalist.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Sam or Jackie herself might've started to find issue with the excessive drinking. Different channel direction could be a part of it too but I don't think that alone would cause them to separate as much as they have now.

Nate's consumption adds up to a lot financially, a lot of calories and a big disruption to anyone working towards a healthier and happier lifestyle. He seems like the type that begs you to join him for drinks as well which doesn't bother me with a little moderation but gets tiring after a bit, and is also dangerous if you're driving afterwards. Just because Nate has a mysterious friend that drives him home from the parks and back to his car in the morning doesn't mean that Jackie and Sam do too.

It’s funny how Nate hasn’t mentioned his love of running for a while now, but I suppose that girl he was sniffing around has moved on so he’s lost all interest.

• Haha
Oh Boy!! It's the first of the month, and Gideon's has a new cookie of the month "The Coffee Toffee Chocolate Chip" to scarf down and struggle to pronounce....and a Salted Caramel cold brew to drool over. Riveting content coming tomorrow kids!! :rolleyes:
You called it!!! Right on cue with the Gideons video.

The man absolutely suffers for his audience. Not all heroes wear capes. Some wear fedoras.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.