Paging Mr Morrow #5 anywhoos, let’s go to rehab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its interesting listening to his tiktok voice overs talking about drinks etc.

Whilst still a little annoying, its no way near his portrayed mental age of 6 when he does a video. Fine actor indeed

Reactions: 3
You do it long enough, you lose your taste for that stuff. Or, I have a keto recipe that you make in a portobello mushroom cap.
Yeah, the cravings come and go for me. I'll forget about stuff like this and then when I come across it, it just flips a switch and I crave. Fake peanut butter is a big one for me. Like Rees's or those PB wafers... DAMN!

Yeah, the cravings come and go for me. I'll forget about stuff like this and then when I come across it, it just flips a switch and I crave. Fake peanut butter is a big one for me. Like Rees's or those PB wafers... DAMN!
Quest Nutrition has keto-friendly peanut butter cups. All the chemical goodness you want.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
In today's video, he must have used "so so good" at least 30 times. Not kidding. He used it in nearly every other sentence. He also couldn't pronounce "bernaise" and, at one point, said, "I seen it."

His food videos are absolute trash. He can't describe any of the flavors of the food he's eating other than to excessively rely on superlatives like, "amazing" and "tremendous." I guess I'm expecting too much for a guy whose longtime job was slapping together Grand Slams.

I am almost at the point of having to stop hate watching his YT because he makes my skin crawl anymore.

Also! Get that herpes on the side of your mouth treated, NATE. It's disgusting.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
His food videos are absolute trash. He can't describe any of the flavors of the food he's eating other than to excessively rely on superlatives like, "amazing" and "tremendous." I guess I'm expecting too much for a guy whose longtime job was slapping together Grand Slams.
Did he even work in the kitchen? I had the impression he managed the front of the house.

Reactions: 1
The lobster carnival game was far too much cringe for me. Having the amount of something that you paid for is not impressive Nate. You paid for 10 lobsters, they gave you 10 lobsters 🙄 Also, I have never felt more nauseous than when he describes food. And now we've been graced with onscreen text, how fancy! Also, him hugging a heater...and please stop telling people you're from Pennsylvania Nate, it makes the rest of us look bad.

Reactions: 5
It isn’t going to get out of the 40s in Orlando today. I wonder if Mr. Meat Sweats will be running around the park in shorts all purple-faced.

Reactions: 3
Spotted him (or someone who looks a lot like him) recording the newest coaster in Sea World...given the recommendations about who should ride, I would be surprised to see that he went on it 😅
1643486822655.png
1643486853119.png

Reactions: 4
Adrian from Theme Park Express fit on it, so if he doesn't ride, it's not because of his size.

Reactions: 2
The fact it says don't ride if you have high blood pressure and diabetes means he definitely shouldn't be on it, cause theres no way in hell he at least doesn't have high blood pressure

The fact it says don't ride if you have high blood pressure and diabetes means he definitely shouldn't be on it, cause theres no way in hell he at least doesn't have high blood pressure
Definitely, but he's also a huge wuss.

I don't think I've ever seen warning signs for a ride that said don't ride if you have diabetes. Very interesting.
I looked it up cause I was curious an this is what I found

Some T1Ds experience high blood sugar levels when visiting amusement parks. Of course, it could be due to all the sugary foods available, but it might also be because of all the adrenaline! Adrenaline is released on thrill rides, and as a result, so is cortisol. Both hormones can make the body more resistant to insulin, so be sure to check your BG as needed and adjust your dosages as advised by your doctor.

Seems adrenaline can cause issues

I looked it up cause I was curious an this is what I found

Some T1Ds experience high blood sugar levels when visiting amusement parks. Of course, it could be due to all the sugary foods available, but it might also be because of all the adrenaline! Adrenaline is released on thrill rides, and as a result, so is cortisol. Both hormones can make the body more resistant to insulin, so be sure to check your BG as needed and adjust your dosages as advised by your doctor.

Seems adrenaline can cause issues
How about a warning on the menus specifically for Nate reminding him that eating excessive amounts of sugary theme park desserts on a daily basis can lead to type 2 diabetes? Seems like there is far more danger in what he is doing to himself everyday than what a ride on a rollercoaster might do.
Well. if nothing else, I learned more from this board than anything in Nate's videos 🤣

• Haha
Spotted him (or someone who looks a lot like him) recording the newest coaster in Sea World...given the recommendations about who should ride, I would be surprised to see that he went on it 😅
View attachment 1026092View attachment 1026096
He went on it. It's at the end of the vlog he posted yesterday. He was there for the Media Preview. He rode with Sam, Jackie's maybe already husband.

I don't think I've ever seen warning signs for a ride that said don't ride if you have diabetes. Very interesting.
Tigris at Busch Gardens Tampa also has a warning in the queue about it (which was the first I ever saw).
I think parks are starting to add that to cover their behinds in case of medial emergency/death related to riding. Same reason they put the high blood pressure warning. In reality, if those conditions are well maintained, it shouldn't be an issue (I'm borderline HBP and Type 2 diabetic, and my dr's say it's fine that I ride coasters/thrill rides as long as I keep them under control). They just need to warn people in general.

Last edited:
He went on it. It's at the end of the vlog he posted yesterday. He was there for the Media Preview. He rode with Sam, Jackie's maybe already husband.

Tigris at Busch Gardens Tampa also has a warning in the queue about it (which was the first I ever saw).
I think parks are starting to add that to cover their behinds in case of medial emergency/death related to riding. Same reason they put the high blood pressure warning. In reality, if those conditions are well maintained, it shouldn't be an issue (I'm borderline HBP and Type 2 diabetic, and my dr's say it's fine that I ride coasters/thrill rides as long as I keep them under control). They just need to warn people in general.
Shows how much I pay attention to his videos, lol thank you. Looking snug af

1643505743543.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
So he was invited by SeaWorld to cover the new coaster and he puts it all the way at the end of the video? Without any mention of it in the title? SeaWorld must be thrilled...hope this will cost him an invitation to the next food fest.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.