Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
On his Keys to the Kingdom video, Nate says he'd like to work for Disney after he retires. Don't you have to have a job to retire?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Murray9000

VIP Member
Plus I don’t think her latest husband, Sam (Expedition Theme Park) seemed too happy how much they were hanging out before he moved to the US permanently. I’m guessing she’s distanced herself a bit due to that also.
Who wouldn't be jealous of Nate? Good looking guy, great physique, avid conversationalist.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

TheIndigo

The Universal Mardi Gras video is exceptional. Nate has truly raised the bar. I'd consider it daytime Emmy or Streamies awards worthy.

I don't think I've ever quite seen a descent into madness produced with found footage be more convincing than this video. Not only has Nate managed to capture a sense of normality at the start, but it slowly gets more and more uneasy as you build up to his foreboding "Sugar Ray" moments. His safe phrase, "feet don't fail me now" keeps him pushing on, eating more and more, trying to stave off the coming insanity as the sun sets.

Quickly, the footage switches from produced video to chaotic, found-film moments. Screaming with no other audible noise, yelling his safe words over and over, "feet don't fail me now". Spectres cloaked in green light whip small plastic objects at him, and Nate dances and revels in their attacks. There is no pain, it becomes a contest for him, this liquor filled stupor dulling his senses. The madness is setting in.

Then we hear it, "Sugar Ray". Some old, skeleton of a bygone musical age takes the stage, and once again Nate's filmmaking quality shines. I could not tell the difference from a teenage girl filming her first Harry Styles concert, he truly captures the amature filmmaker milleux.

Then finally the crazy breaks...Sugar Ray vanishes. Nate reminds us to throw the beads, casting aside his insanity and returning to the real world. Thanks for watching folks, tomorrow we'll be back with more...food.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

SharaMcG

Is his face redder than usual lately? He looks ready to keel over any time now.

Also in today's vlog, after emphasizing how greasy the duck was and showing how greasy it made the to-go bag, he hung said bag in front of a rack of spirit jerseys while he was filming. So so gross!

• Sick
  • Wow

UncleLester

VIP Member
Paging Mr. Morrow,

If you read this thread, I have a challenge for you that has never been completed before. I think it would do big numbers in a video.

As you know you can bring outside snacks into the park. Additionally, less than five miles from the Gates of Epcot is an Olive Garden.

I will send the you $5.99 needed to procure eleven bread sticks from the Olive Garden. You then make a video where you eat an Olive Garden bread stick in each of the eleven countries in the World Showcase (enjoy a few with some beer flights).

This will be very well received among your viewers for such an iconic pop culture crossover.

Let's make history!
-Uncle Lester

• Haha

V.V. Faboo

Nate announced today that he got a Didney media invitation to the Galaxy Starcruiser. He bought a new Star Wars jacket to wear, but I assume he'll mostly be cosplaying as a Hutt.

• Haha

Hereforthesh

Chatty Member
I'll admit, I do like SOME of PMM's content, (especially his non-Disney content, including going to other parks like Hershey Park and Knoebels). A little Disney here and there is fine. Showing us new treats is fine. However, all this gluttonous eating is just way too much. He could have went a few times over the next week or so to show us all these, one in each video. Even having a friend or 2 to split these treats with (as I'm sure I've seen him do with Jackie before) would be better if he just had to try them all for the same video. He consumed more sugar (as in extra/added sugar) in this one video than I probably do in 2 weeks, likely longer. I truly am concerned about his well being.

Being Type-2 diabetic (which is currently very well maintained), I used to overdue it on sweets, carbs and just overeating in general, though nowhere near as bad as this. I was also dealing with anxiety and depression, something I feel he is silently dealing with currently. I wish his true supporters and friends would do more to encourage better habits. I know for his supporters, they love seeing all the new foods and treats, but there are better ways to go about showing them off. I understand feeling pressured to get content out, especially when you're relying on it for your only source of income. However, your health should come first, especially when overweight.

Nate, if you're reading this, I'm not a Dr, but you need to own what's going on inside so that you can live a longer, healthier & happy life. It's something you have to do for you. Even if you aren't diabetic or have high blood pressure, high cholesterol or other issues, the way you're eating is eventually going to cause you to head that direction. I know you've got to know someone who would be willing to help you with a healthier living journey. You don't have to change everything at once. Take it step by step. You also don't have to give up everything you love. You just need to learn about proper portioning and when to indulge in a treat. I still enjoy everything I love to eat, it's just all about how you go about eating it.

I know it's not easy to change, I've been dealing with weight issues since Jr high school, like the last 30 years, with ups and downs, and still have weak moments. I was at my heaviest last June/July at 255 pounds and I'm 5'8". Since then I've gotten my glucose, blood sugar, cholesterol and other things in line, and now I'm at 199 pounds and feel much better. Disclaimer, I did switch diabetic meds and started an injectable med which helps curb appetite and was a big help with the weight loss, but I had to be willing to take that step. I'm still not there yet, as I still need to lose another 25-30 pounds, which at this point is going to take exercise and being more active.

Nicotheicon

Chatty Member
As someone who is a person of color I find Shawn an embarrassment. He’s very bitter and angry he has a failed Disney career he wanted so bad but the truth of the matter is (race aside) the dude lacks all things to be a successful creator and instead of taking personal inventory of his shortcomings he blames it on race.

Yeah, there isn’t much diversity in the Disney YouTube arena that’s a given but Shawn has no charisma, he has no camera appeal, no personality,no good editing, looks like he hasn’t washed his face in weeks like. Nah bro… you’re not it. Could care less what he has to say or complain about

• Heart

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
No masks inside at Disney World starting tomorrow. I’m 100% sure that Friday we will be blessed with video of giggling Nate experiencing every indoor ride maskless for the first time in six months acting like he’s never ridden them before. Riveting content.

cheshiretail21

Not PMM trying to have a pity party in his YT comments about him being "fat & ugly" and dragging his own self on Tiktok at the same time ( I dont use TT so Im just seeing this now)
1644952254893.png
1644952285160.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8