Paging Mr Morrow #5 anywhoos, let’s go to rehab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alright now Dr. Starri! Enlighten us with some hard hitting obesity facts the next time we get a full force gluttonous post of him going wild at the parks. I would look forward to that.
I mean, I'm a psychiatrist. The Goldwater Rule prevents me from diagnosis a patient I haven't examined, but boy do I have some thoughts about most vloggers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean, I'm a psychiatrist. The Goldwater Rule prevents me from diagnosis a patient I haven't examined, but boy do I have some thoughts about most vloggers.
There has to be a loophole. Like a private observation of someone who actively shares their life with the public especially if you observe anonymously. I think a psychiatrists take on things is way better than hearing "fat, diabeetus, fatty liver disease, and all that". But then what does that say about someone like me? I used to like him, then my eyes were opened to subtle things about him and his ways and now that's all I can see...

Also, I did read what The Goldwater Rule is. That's a pretty specific rule and I totally get it. I have a suspicion that was set up for a reason with ethics being the last on the list. Speculation and professional diagnosis are on opposite ends of each other but that leaves certain people with degrees in this odd area where personal opinion is now lost. I get it though and we don't want to step on boundaries.

Last edited:
At least with regard to the vloggers I typically watch, they're a variety of misfit/broken toys with a history of failures to launch IRL, and YouTube is their latest desperate bid for redemption and/or validation.

Reactions: 2
I’ve been stalking this thread for a while so i thought i’d have my say. Nate touches a lot of stuff. i know thats a random thing to notice but i was watching the new video where masks weren’t required and i thought it was good he was saying that people could wear masks if they wanted. got to give him credit for almost educating his viewers that some people genuinely like masks and/or don’t want to catch covid so wear them so it doesn’t mean people aren’t vaccinate. however, he then is inside prodding and poking at things a few minutes later with his more than likely dirty fingers. does he not understand hygiene and not to touch things that others might touch? it’s not like there’s been a whole global pandemic or anything.

Reactions: 4
I’ve been stalking this thread for a while so i thought i’d have my say. Nate touches a lot of stuff. i know thats a random thing to notice but i was watching the new video where masks weren’t required and i thought it was good he was saying that people could wear masks if they wanted. got to give him credit for almost educating his viewers that some people genuinely like masks and/or don’t want to catch covid so wear them so it doesn’t mean people aren’t vaccinate. however, he then is inside prodding and poking at things a few minutes later with his more than likely dirty fingers. does he not understand hygiene and not to touch things that others might touch? it’s not like there’s been a whole global pandemic or anything.
Drives me crazy! Michael Kay is fond of pawing everything, too.

At least with regard to the vloggers I typically watch, they're a variety of misfit/broken toys with a history of failures to launch IRL, and YouTube is their latest desperate bid for redemption and/or validation.
I would break them down into incredibly needy people who get addicted to the attention because they've never really had it before, so they keep leaning in, even if it's ultimately destructive OR they're narcissists who get off on being envied/desired.

I'll let you guess which one I think Nate is.

I would break them down into incredibly needy people who get addicted to the attention because they've never really had it before, so they keep leaning in, even if it's ultimately destructive OR they're narcissists who get off on being envied/desired.

I'll let you guess which one I think Nate is.
Yeah, being acknowledged and admired can be quite intoxicating to someone who has otherwise felt worthless and invisible.

I have a new anxiety of booking a reservation for my family at Jiko and this drunk purple lard walking in and sitting at the table next to us.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I have a new anxiety of booking a reservation for my family at Jiko and this drunk purple lard walking in and sitting at the table next to us.
Just say "I do not consent to being seen or heard in your videos" then make sure to talk extra loud that he can't escape it, or play disney music on your phone an it will be copy stricked an taken off lol

• Heart
Pithy quotes from Nate's most recent visit to the Lakeland Antique Mall:

"I don't even know what it is but I love it."

"It's seen better days but I think it adds to the antique faction. I'm pretty sure I just made up that word - 'antique faction.' Like it's not... I don't even know sometimes when I'm just talking literally will just like say words and put them together... like I feel like I just kinda make these things up."

"Here are a couple of really awesome pieces from Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge and these are also really awesome for people that are Disney Vacation Club members. I like I how I said these are really awesome for Disney Vacation Club members, I don't even know why. But these are really nifty."

"I don't know if those are like little fairy 'demigraphs' or I don't know what those are..." [someone off-camera says "Demigorgons"]

"Here are a couple of really vintage EPCOT items that I love... a couple of, uh, characters from The Kitchen Cabernet. We got veggie, veggie, fruit, fruit, veggie, veggie, fruit, fruit..."

"I don't have words."

• Haha
Reactions: 8

"It's seen better days but I think it adds to the antique faction. I'm pretty sure I just made up that word - 'antique faction.' Like it's not... I don't even know sometimes when I'm just talking literally will just like say words and put them together... like I feel like I just kinda make these things up."

"Here are a couple of really awesome pieces from Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge and these are also really awesome for people that are Disney Vacation Club members. I like I how I said these are really awesome for Disney Vacation Club members, I don't even know why. But these are really nifty."

"I don't know if those are like little fairy 'demigraphs' or I don't know what those are..." [someone off-camera says "Demigorgons"]

"Here are a couple of really vintage EPCOT items that I love... a couple of, uh, characters from The Kitchen Cabernet. We got veggie, veggie, fruit, fruit, veggie, veggie, fruit, fruit..."

"I don't have words."
Stupid fucker has PLENTY of words. Too many goddamn words. We could only be so lucky for him to not “have words” and finally shut the duck up

jinx with the post above essentially 🤣🤣

• Haha
I feel like I got dumber for having read that.

• Haha
“Hey friends, TODAAAYY, we are going to be profusely sweating and touching EVERYTHING”

god Nate you are so bleeping disgusting

"I don't have words."
I read this and my brain punctuated it with weird yipping-like laughter sounds and lots of additional meaningless superlatives like, "so so good" and "amazing."

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.