Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

getawaywithit

VIP Member
Yes, I thought this was a bit rich too, coming from a person who has been travelling more in the past few weeks than I and many others have all year. Coffee here, drinks there, hotel stay, Soho Farmhouse trip.... amazing social distancing Niomi.
I took it more as her whining about the ~confusing~ messaging about what they’re allowed to do. She’s probably moreso complaining that people are now being asked to lock down again. I mean she doesn’t even think she should have to follow Soho House’s photo rules, why should she have to wind down her socializing like a peasant?

I’ve seen a lot of complaining regarding the “confusion” from UK people on social media the last couple days, and while I agree that their government has clearly bungled the response and the communication, I’m sorry but what exactly did you think was going on here? There is a deadly virus that is still out there and spreads easily while indoors, unmasked, in gatherings of people outside your household. That has not changed. We’re you under the impression that it had? The rules were only relaxed because the initial wave subsided, the health care system could now handle patients, and because businesses are begging to be opened. But COVID has stayed the same. I understand finding ways to live and thrive while still assessing the risk, but constant indoor dining, jet setting holidays, Soho House, staying in different friends’ apartments, working out in indoor gyms, etc., seems to me to just be about pretending COVID was gone.

Frankly I’ve been aghast at how laissez faire a lot of Brits have been, sorry. There is definitely a culture of indulgence I hadn’t noticed before.

Reactions: 45

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Jesus she’s really got the script down to a tee.

paths, so much talk about fucking paths 🙄 closing doors and opening windows, releasing the cat flap..........
practicing self love. (she should have got a spon with Adam and Eve for that)
finding a new direction.....

“please be respectful to joe”
because even though I’ve subtly dragged him to shit in my comments section he deserves all the happiness in the world...
(not Joey anymore then 😆 fuck you Joe - Joey drank feel new tea - Joe drinks Budweiser )

I don’t know if she said that but it should have been in the script If she didn’t 😐

• Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I think I have more sympathy for Joe because Niomi reminds me of someone I was with for a few years a bit. He used to show us off a lot on social media which I didn’t like but equally didn’t say much about it because it’s taken badly - I wasn’t trying to hide our relationship, which is what he implied when I brought it up one time, I’m just more private. And while I had minor doubts for a long time, I thought everything would work itself out and ultimately still cared so persevered. As you do when you’ve been with someone a long time.

Eventually though I snapped when we were on holiday - which was booked by me, my attempt at trying to get some time away, have fun and spend some time together to fix things, which is not how it went at all. I ended it and flew home early. Lots of people said that was cold and harsh and all the rest of it and why didn’t I tell him sooner, but I had tried and it was brushed off. ‘Why are you bringing this up and causing an argument, we’re so happy?’ Post another couple selfie on instagram while I’m baffled in the background at this response.

So, sorry for the OT story but I can totally see why this might’ve gone the way it has for Joe. Maybe he shouldn’t have proposed but maybe he didn’t realise, perhaps he had his lightbulb moment in the flat and it’s not always that cold and calculated to be honest. People are saying it’s disrespectful etc that he didn’t voice his feelings - we don’t know that’s the case, and if he did try to talk to her and she brushed it off that’s just as disrespectful in my view.

Silly Sausage

VIP Member
“Unfortunately, Joe and I have separated...”

Still can’t say they’ve broken up can she? 🤔 Poor personal friend Lucy Corn must be so confused right now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
My view on this.
niomi and joe are 10000000% entitled to privacy.

but when you’re posting images of yourself crying,
leaving comments and replies and making posts that suggest things aren't good in your life,
at times alluding to what could have been an emotionally abusive relationship (finally putting myself first etc)
inviting your audience into these very intimate parts of your life.

but at the same time not giving them the full story to base their opinion on, you’re manipulating your audience for your gain.

keep it all off line or allow your viewers to know what’s going on.

but right now shes actually sharing too much, and at the same time nothing 🤷‍♀️
All for her own gain.
what if she was actually the one in the wrong, or neither were 🤷‍♀️
we really should know nothing about this, but they’ve invite us into their relationship, and now she’s throw crumbs about the breakup 🤷‍♀️ It’s very, very bizarre

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Yel

Chatty Member
Nut butter and peanut butter is healthy but in moderation, although think peanuts contain some toxin but that's fine as long as you're not having lots. I find it easy to wash down half a jar for breakfast with some garlic, chilli, lemon juice and soy sauce. Then wash down the other half for lunch mixed with some maple 😆. I used to date a guy into the gym who would have a tablespoon every night and spend all day looking forward to the tablespoon 😵

I find pip and nut an old brand as it markets itself to the high end and health conscious but it's jar is 100% plastic. Not that the unsustainable packaging stopped the nim bot from promoting it

Can't not post this
05257acb428409826eeab887afa73fbc.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 43

BigQueenEnergy

“at her age” ????

She’s young! And that’s besides the point - the purpose of her existence isn’t to find a man and get married.
Agreed. Being single “at her age” is not sad at all. She’s young, rich, attractive and has the world at her feet. She’s free!

A woman’s worth is not defined by a man. And these days we don’t even need a man to have kids!

It entirely possible for a woman to be successful in life without getting married.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

getawaywithit

VIP Member
I understand she doesn't give that much else away, but there's so much criticism of her diet on here. She clearly has some serious orthorexic tendencies, but if she's happy eating what she's eating, then that's on her. If she wants to put water in her smoothie, does it really matter? Before anyone jumps in and says she's setting a bad example, she really isn't. I've added up the calories in her what I eat in a day's before, and it's just enough for someone her height. I have been hospitalised with anorexia twice, online media has 100% contributed towards my problems and I can guarantee videos like Niomi's really aren't that bad. I feel like she's owed a certain amount of liberty to eat whatever she wants.

I've seen the same people who criticised Niomi's diet for years, also attack people like Zoe and Louise for eating unhealthily, they then attacked Tanya for eating unhealthily and then not showing what she eats when she lost weight. Is it really worth complaining about people not having a perfect diet?
This comment is a roller coaster lol. “Yes she has orthorexia, but if she’s happy who cares? It doesn’t impact anyone, but yes media does have a devastating impact but not Niomi because I say so. Having been hospitalized for anorexia I can confirm that there is nothing to see here and Niomi’s videos pass my completely scientific test in which I ‘add up the calories’ in all her videos. Despite the many, many users who have themselves said they have had or have EDs and have recognized those toxic behaviours on display in Niomi, I can make the clearest judgement here for reasons that make no sense.”

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Yel

Chatty Member
Announcing you're not posting on social media for a day is such an attention seaking thing. Just don't post, the world won't come to an end.

Most of them will still be online but not posting 🙄 a handy excuse for a day off and for boring content the next day about how it improved their life so much.

• Haha

rjf123

I seem to be in the minority but I think her response was really dignified and well done. It obviously wasn’t messy and raw but let’s be real, that’s not her style. She is clearly distraught but if putting on a happy face and doing fun things with her mum is what helps her then I think that’s a great way to take her mind off things! Kinda wish she’d stay with her parents and DM for a while though, if we have another lockdown (not the be THAT person but it’s likely in the UK with the infections climbing) she’s going to be alone for weeks or maybe even months...? With her mental state right now I don’t think that would be good

How little communication did these two nitwits have? He kept buying peanut butter and it kept disappearing and she knew he kept buying peanut butter and didn’t say anything? I honestly don’t think these two ever communicated properly or spent a lot of time together since he was always working for months away and she was always traveling. they would only come together at the holidays or for some sporadic weekend away. Niomi is asleep by 8pm so she can rise for her 5am workout. Joe was probably spending nights without her. Also, how old is this footage? We saw on her Insta stories last week that those brownies were sent to her. It’s maddening to see her constantly talking about how she doesn’t have enough vacations or self-love/pampering. Her whole damn life is Vacationing, going to spas and out to eat!!!! She is really pushing her audience away with this crap

• Heart
Reactions: 40

getawaywithit

VIP Member
She tried to make it seem as though the sudden ending of her engagement and breakup from her long term partner was a really nice little end of summer treat, lol. Like something you’d fit between a facial and a sound bath. I mean there is saying “It’s been very difficult but i know I will get through this”, and then there’s “I feel really good actually, no regrets, time (aka a few weeks?) is so healing, self love!”

To me it clarifies just why this seems out of nowhere to the audience— because she is deceptive about reality and has always wantes everything to seem ~lovely~ and perfect and just what she wanted.

IMO what happened is lockdown and being stuck together obviously hit them hard, they started coming apart fast, and Niomi’s happy loving behaviour with Joe was a front, just as she is putting on a front now.

• Haha
  • Heart

ciramhn

7DBD678C-651D-4F65-AFE3-016DDC07298E.png

“Fully living my best life”

.........with a herbal tea, vegan truffles and a watery looking face mask in bed...

Que the crying pic to counteract the happiness in 3...2....1

Stop the world ✋🏼🛑 🌍 I’m getting off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

BigQueenEnergy

Can't see this comment now. She might have deleted it. But I saw this:

View attachment 242277
I honestly think they just didn’t have a deep connection. I was with a guy for 5 years, we lived together, the whole deal. I was devastated for just two weeks and then I got over it. It took me two months to be completely over him. And its because we weren’t close.

But on the other hand, I was with a man for one year, lived together and we were best friends. We spent 24/7 together and our connection was very deep. That was absolutely crushing when it ended. It took me therapy, and 3 years to finally move on. He hasn’t moved on after 3 years either. It still stings to think about. I truly loved that man.

• Sad
  • Heart

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
When my marriage failed, I couldn't eat much for months. I lost a LOT of weight*...but I had it to lose, at least. She doesn't. And she doesn't exactly fill up on high cal foods at the best of times.

(*Will never forget a bunch of older ladies coming up to me in the gym and being like, "How are you doing it? You look amazing!" and me shrivelling up inside while mumbling something like, "I got divorced, I don't recommend it." They meant well but it was 1000 kinds of awkward).

• Sad
  • Heart