Niomi Smart #6 it’s smoothie bowl weather but they’re not together, feel new tea was the end of Joe’s tether

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ironic thing is she’s so skinny yet do you think she’s ever even had sex in a position that wasn’t sucked in and posed?

She was the happiest she’d ever been in Indonesia with Joe, but I guess she wasn’t putting herself first then.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know! Can she not lose control and drown herself in alcohol and get fat already. Even Tanya lost weight post Jim. None of these girls use food and alcohol as emotional crutches....

Agree. Venetia and Max would not approve

Guarantee you this would be on her list

- drink water
- no negative thoughts
- put yourself first
- spend time with my ‘girl gang’
- see a couple friends for lunch/brunch/coffee a week
- one coffee a day (or green tea)
- drink feel new tea everyday
- have a smoothie every morning with form
Nutrition
I think the sudden breakdown will drive her to be even stricter with her diet. It's all about control and some people get worse with stressful life events.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I think the sudden breakdown will drive her to be even stricter with her diet. It's all about control and some people get worse with stressful life events.
She also obviously doesn’t think she has a problem as well. My suspicion is Joe has said something about the eating during the break up, she’s been saying all this stuff about loving yourself, being who you are, whatever and so she’s doubling down on all the food habits in defiance. I wouldn’t be surprised if in the future she says he didn’t support her wellness lifestyle or something.

Reactions: 18
I don’t really get peanut butter gate? If he bought them and she hid them, where did he think they disappeared to? Surely he must have noticed they kept disappearing? I’m a bit lost? And why did she hide them?
As others have said, he worked away a fair bit. I imagine he came home craving some peanut butter on toast to find his jar gone, assuming Niomi had eaten it. Poor Joe buys another jar or two and the cycle continues. And without insult, most blokes aren’t that attentive to this kind of thing. He probably didn’t properly investigate it and just kept buying new jars.

I personally think she was squirrelling then away to remove temptation to her.

The ironic thing is she’s so skinny yet do you think she’s ever even had sex in a position that wasn’t sucked in and posed?

She was the happiest she’d ever been in Indonesia with Joe, but I guess she wasn’t putting herself first then.
Just to think how she would be while havibg sex would open a super cringe door.

Nah she was very emotional dependant on him. Many women do this put myself first after being dumped and you have two types the ones who really made a click, processed take their own fault and want to recover their confidence to move on fresh and the ones who play victim on social media with that speech to get sympathy but still hoping the ex to get back.

Reactions: 5
In the beginning of their relationship she did show him eating non vegan food , I think he was eating egg in their engagement video ?
🧡

Bioten pills / collegan powder. Some people swear by castor oil either take it orally or rub in it the roots and pop on a shower cap. I'm trying to get my nails stronger but with the extra hand washing they're really suffering - anyone else going through the same bendy/soft nail phase?
i did, and was due to iron deficiency. so I was prescribed iron pills (I used to have heavy periods which caused low iron, now it's normal )

• Heart
Reactions: 3
How little communication did these two nitwits have? He kept buying peanut butter and it kept disappearing and she knew he kept buying peanut butter and didn’t say anything? I honestly don’t think these two ever communicated properly or spent a lot of time together since he was always working for months away and she was always traveling. they would only come together at the holidays or for some sporadic weekend away. Niomi is asleep by 8pm so she can rise for her 5am workout. Joe was probably spending nights without her. Also, how old is this footage? We saw on her Insta stories last week that those brownies were sent to her. It’s maddening to see her constantly talking about how she doesn’t have enough vacations or self-love/pampering. Her whole damn life is Vacationing, going to spas and out to eat!!!! She is really pushing her audience away with this crap

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Regarding the PB, 'squirrelling' may be a very apt verb for it as she could also have been hoarding for the future or 'emergencies' as a result of depriving herself - that combined with willing herself not to eat it

Reactions: 2
View attachment 235267
“Fully living my best life”

.........with a herbal tea, vegan truffles and a watery looking face mask in bed...

Que the crying pic to counteract the happiness in 3...2....1

Stop the world ✋🏼🛑 🌍 I’m getting off.
Pukka must pay her a fortune as it's everywhere. Also those truffles come out in most of her Christmas videos.

Saying that she hasn’t bought any new clothes in a long time is a big fat lie. She is a walking advert of Sezane’s summer collection.
I've just seen in one of her lockdown videos she had a huge haul of Organic Basics then too, and now she's just received another load. Such a joke.

Edit: Just for a laugh I looked them up. £48 for a basic T-Shirt?! That is madness.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Idk, I have a different perspective on the peanut butter. I think she probably was sent a bunch by various companies to try out and she kept them with the intention of doing reviews or cooking videos with them but never got around to it either because 1. She doesn’t ever eat, and 2. Because she’s lazy. Despite how many times she mentions what a hard worker she is.

Reactions: 6
Idk, I have a different perspective on the peanut butter. I think she probably was sent a bunch by various companies to try out and she kept them with the intention of doing reviews or cooking videos with them but never got around to it either because 1. She doesn’t ever eat, and 2. Because she’s lazy. Despite how many times she mentions what a hard worker she is.
Joe literally says he bought them, though. They weren't #gifted to her. There's no different perspective on the origins of the PB, here, I'm afraid.

Reactions: 20
I always said that I wouldn't comment on Tattle Life because I knew if I started, I would get carried away but the rage I have for Niomi during this "I'm so sad and BrOkEn but I'm gonna keep you losers guessing" broke me and here I am on my 5 billionth post, it's a slippery slope gals
I hear you 🙌. I think it’s people liking your posts that keeps you hooked too, I love that dopamine hit!

• Haha
  • Heart
I don’t really get peanut butter gate? If he bought them and she hid them, where did he think they disappeared to? Surely he must have noticed they kept disappearing? I’m a bit lost? And why did she hide them?
I think the jars in the secret stash were gifted ones to Niomi but she chose not to tell Joe that she had a stash of them so he would buy peanut butter and consume it, then go out and re-purchase which is why he was annoyed as 'invested' in buying them when there many in the cupboard he did not know about.

This video came up as recommended.

At 3.50 Rhiannon asks, what is like having a boyfriend who is non-vegan. Her response is that he decided to eat vegan at home. I think you were all right, that Joe was maybe having a more varied diet when working, lunches out etc but when at home ate what Niomi ate. However, if compare Niomi's statements in this video to Smoothie Bowl weather incident, she was pressuring Joe to not have toast and PB.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Maybe she kept the PB so she could secretly eat it and not “get caught” ? If she has an ED, which I hope she doesn’t, anything is possible.

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or how can Niomi "hide" peanut butter from Joe in his own kitchen? They are sitting in a cupboard. Even if she moved jars and didn't tell him, when he can't find it does he just shrug and think "oh well, the magic peanut butter vacuum strikes again! Better buy some more". Is he incapable of looking around or better yet asking where the hell is my peanut butter???

I think she 100% has complex issues around food but that clip says more that her and Joe literally did not communicate at all about the simplest of things and so when the big things like India/wedding/lifestyle came up after their engagement the relationship just imploded.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Reading this thread and watching her new vid. Has anyone seen jingo jingo s comments - reminds me of the guy off you. Creepy.

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or how can Niomi "hide" peanut butter from Joe in his own kitchen? They are sitting in a cupboard. Even if she moved jars and didn't tell him, when he can't find it does he just shrug and think "oh well, the magic peanut butter vacuum strikes again! Better buy some more". Is he incapable of looking around or better yet asking where the hell is my peanut butter???
I think he just didn't think they kept food down in that cupboard (and never expected Niomi would hide it there) so didn't think to look. He probably did wonder where it had gone but just assumed Niomi had eaten it while he was away. But he's going to have some trust issues now - in his next relationship he'll probably have his own secret peanut butter cupboard :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.