Niomi Smart #6 it’s smoothie bowl weather but they’re not together, feel new tea was the end of Joe’s tether

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone think she’s a bit in denial about the break up, maybe? The way at the end of the vlog she said ‘hopefully things will go back to normal soon’ it’s like she’s implying it’s only a break and she’s expecting Joe to come running back 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I can't believe that video made 800 views :ROFLMAO: I think I found a new career path

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I don't know, if she was having some hope, I doubt she'd make such a fuss about her clean slate and new future etc.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 232810

Anyone else watched this? I do like her videos.
Can't stand how her voice always sounds like she has something stuck in her throat or is about to cry. Plus, others complained about her narrow-minded and uneducated words on India.

I'd rather discuss Niomi's tea collection than any of Hadassah's content

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She seems all over the place in her new vlog. Niomi, please just take a break, sort out a flat for yourself and not bother with the videos. She seems lonely in her friends house alone which was why she vlogged making those beetroot burgers.

Reactions: 10
Niomi has a great figure but for some reason she cannot pull off the higher waisted pants. The jeans in today’s video look awful and I remember she wore beige chino type pants during lockdown that almost made her look pregnant.
You can tell she is very subdued and down in this vid.

Reactions: 9
If you lived with someone and planned a life together it's not so unusual to expect things to go back to how they used to be and have hope. We see things very differently a few years later. It's not even impossible that they do get back together but I think he wouldn't want the public life to continue like that. I don't think she owes anyone an explanation what happened and why and it's very tacky that people ask it directly, harass her family etc. but I do think she should have stayed offline longer or handled her public accounts a bit more professionally with a short statement, time off and then slowly back to normal (new normal).

Reactions: 9
Can't stand how her voice always sounds like she has something stuck in her throat or is about to cry. Plus, others complained about her narrow-minded and uneducated words on India.

I'd rather discuss Niomi's tea collection than any of Hadassah's content
I watched this last time it was posted to see if she had any extra tea (she didn’t, clearly just reads here) and yes her voice is INFURIATING. Her view of India was ludicrous too, as were her comments about it.

Reactions: 22
She does have good figure but not for someone that exercices as much as she does.

Reactions: 17
Was she leaning forward in that latest vlog to casually show off her gifted jewellery, again? Oh and cleavage.

Reactions: 2
What is her new obsession with periods? Did she ever put a clip of buying tampons before?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She said it was raw & she wasn't ready to talk about it yet? So maybe she will when she's ready?

Personally hoping for a Sunday video to acknowledge it. She got a vlog out today & now Sunday is free.........

Might be wishful thinking

Reactions: 5
Who is going to buy this fake enthusiastic mood she's trying to display in today's vlog? She exagerates her expressions and the tone of her voice is so fake. Please take a holiday

Reactions: 5
She looks like she's about to burst into tears as she's ending that vlog.

You can't see it so much in pictures but when she films herself with her stomach out I always thought the skin on her stomach looked weirdly thin as she moves. Her stomach looks flat but squishy at the same time. You'd think with how many ab exercises she does her muscles would be a bit more solid.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.