Niomi Smart #6 it’s smoothie bowl weather but they’re not together, feel new tea was the end of Joe’s tether

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've read people claiming that the way Niomi is handling the breakup is so well. Are you serious??!!! She is so fake about it and she must be very embarrassed. She always claims to be independent but with all the money that she has she has never invested in a house. She chose to run after Joey and made herself dependent on him and when he left her she was left with nothing, had to go back to her mum's house and had to start all over again while Joey is staying in his own house.

Niomi is NOT handling the break up well. She is either very fake about her emotions on insta and claiming how quickly she moved on, or she has no feelings. Guys, she was left by the alter by her dream man!!! I think that is one of the most horrific things to experience as a woman. Especially for a woman that is so self-conscious.
Yes, I also find it interesting that she hasn't bought a london flat yet? I wonder why? Like wouldn't it be better to own than rent?

Reactions: 5
It’s a shame she felt the need to almost rehearse what she was going to say. To me it seems as though like we thought, Joe broke off the relationship. She’s trying to convince us (and herself) that it’s just the way life goes so she’s fine with it, which to some extent yes it is, but it’s fairly obvious she thought she was going to marry this man and spend the rest of her life with him and that she’s completely heartbroken so I wish she’d perhaps be a bit more honest, raw and relatable and drop the act.

Reactions: 27
She keeps shaking her head whilst speaking too. That's body language for not agreeing with what you're saying.....

Reactions: 21
The big reveal re the end of the relationship. On Youtube now!!
and just like that....I’m back for the vlog 😂🤣😆 how do she have SEVEN THREADS!!!!

bet she’s put an AD in?? Has she put an AD in 😂 I should just watch....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Only 90 comments in 1 hour and all of them being positive. :ROFLMAO:
She also came down to 1.58k subs from 1.59k

well subs can uplift her but also should be able to criticize too right ? If honest non positive comments are being deleted what are people gonna do?Unsub!

Reactions: 7
Jesus she’s really got the script down to a tee.

paths, so much talk about bleeping paths 🙄 closing doors and opening windows, releasing the cat flap..........
practicing self love. (she should have got a spon with Adam and Eve for that)
finding a new direction.....

“please be respectful to joe”
because even though I’ve subtly dragged him to tit in my comments section he deserves all the happiness in the world...
(not Joey anymore then 😆 duck you Joe - Joey drank feel new tea - Joe drinks Budweiser )

I don’t know if she said that but it should have been in the script If she didn’t 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 45
That was uncomfortable to watch, it was so fake, her voice was so off you could hear she's not ok and its difficult for her to pretend she's all zen, but hey, even her break up has to be a beautiful experience right? She doesn't want to change her persona.
Really glad someone else said this because I actually feel a bit...weirded out having watched it? Not her normal tone or way of speaking at all, totally rehearsed, can’t even explain why exactly it’s so odd, but everything everyone else has said.

Before I watched it I was thinking I actually really like the ‘wrong path’ thing, it seemed like a positive to take from a relationship ending - we are always so quick to blame ourselves and wonder what we did wrong when we are broken up with, but ultimately it does us a favour rather than someone staying for the wrong reason etc etc. But the way she said ‘he’s not a bad person’ and the face she said it with...almost like expecting everyone to be horrified that he would break up with her...and it smacks a bit like ‘ok you’re breaking up with me, fine, I’m not happy either and I don’t like you too!’ So, so strange all in all.

Reactions: 17
Well, she'll run out of bikinis the weather will cool down and no more free scarves. Can't see Joeeey riding to the rescue down 'the path not taken'.

I just watched it. She does seem very composed but there is no way she is over it. It surely will take months for that to happen. She has started healing which is great & its good there are no hard feelings. But to take a line from Dawsons Creek (lol) break ups dont just happen once. They happen over & over again every day.

She is Niomi Positive Smart though so she won't talk about agony again probably!

You are not stupid. Your situation sounds totally different & full of emotions xxx
OT but love the Dawson’s Creek reference! I ❤Pacey forever. Right back to Niomi...😴

Reactions: 5
I thought that video was ok you know, I think she would have been criticised whatever she did. Yes, it obviously had a bit of a pr polish, but I don’t think it was bad. I don’t think when she says time is a healer she means she is 100% fine, just that a month down the line you can at least start to see that life will eventually get better. She was obviously a bit shaky. I don’t think she was giggling either, and defiantly not in a nasty way. Maybe that is just me though!

I randomly met a friend for brunch at Farmacy today and was secretly hoping to be sat near a gossiping Niomi. Alas not.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s a very controlled (and possibly controlling?) person. Food, privacy, image, appearance, veganism, exercise - it’s all very tightly wound & careful. She obviously needs everything to be ‘perfect’ to feel ok. Nothing is spontaneous, authentic or real. I think she is a decent person doing her best but comes across as fake/robotic because of this pathological need for control & rampant perfectionism.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think its more about Niomi being guarded against showing her real life after filming herself so long, that even with a lets face it, sucky for anyone breakup, she still manages to make it seem like a end of summer treat, as others mentioned.

I get the impression that there is still love their Joe just came to the realisation that they weren’t going to work and did the right thing by calling it before they got more into wedding planning mode.

I do also believe that even though it was unexpected for Niomi that she is finally coming to terms with it and maybe now seeing that things weren’t right hence the I’m on the right path now.

It is also amazing what your friends say when things like this happen that they have subtlety hinted at but though your rose tinted love filled glasses didn’t see before.

In regards to saying leave Joe alone I think she knows that she has minions that like to jump on one side of the story especially if she references her previous breakup with Marcus.

We were all expecting no announcement so I’m amazed she even said this. Yes it seems fake but when doesn’t Niomi portray things as perfect even a breakup. I do believe they are both sad it didn’t work though. It’s also obvious this is the first time someone has broken up with her (that she cares about atleast) which is why it hit so hard.

Reactions: 13
@woodlandfairy not sure if you're from London but it's insanely expensive to buy here. For the kind of flat in the kind of area Niomi would want (e.g Fulham, Notting Hill) even she might not be able to afford that on her own.

Reactions: 4
Well niomi just put the poshest voice on I’ve ever heard from her, and how many cuts did that video have.
shes so fake, she’s definitely hoping they get back together, how can you have no hard feelings when one week you are asking your friend to be a bridesmaid then 2 weeks later it’s over.
very fake reaction and she’s just not very relatable.

Reactions: 28
I just feel like it would've been better/endeared more people to her if she just said something like 'look guys, Joe and I have split. I'm devastated/upset about it and it's been a difficult time but I'm trying to focus on happier things. So I don't really want to talk much about it, I'd be really grateful if you'd stop asking me/my family about it. Thanks so much for your support.'

I agree it's fake and unrelatable, I'm also really turned off how almost sanctimonious she came across? Idk, just baffled by the whole thing still tbh.

Reactions: 26
What shocked me most in the video is the way she interacts with the dog. She doesn’t seem able to relax and goof around with Noodle. She was just sitting on the couch and going « what? » and giggling. LOOSEN UP NIOMI AND THROW A BALL

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.