Niomi Smart #6 it’s smoothie bowl weather but they’re not together, feel new tea was the end of Joe’s tether

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So...what do we think the chances are of a breakup announcement video this evening? Slim to none?!

Reactions: 1
So...what do we think the chances are of a breakup announcement video this evening? Slim to none?!
Only if the video is called something like "Slim to none: nibbling your way to a revenge body so fantastic that it's invisible to the naked eye"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't think it'll come, it's just not her style. For all that she shares, her content was always curated in a way that it wouldn't reveal what she considers private. The most personal and open she had been, imo, was when she was moving into the Notting Hill flat. I don't know how she'll proceed now but based on my assumption that Joe was the one who ended things, I don't think she'll risk being open or vulnerable. She's still putting on a very calculated 'thriving' front and I expect she'll continue like nothing happened. And since Joe isn't an influencer of any kind, I doubt there will be a joint announcement because really, nobody does that in real life.

Reactions: 9
I don't think it'll come, it's just not her style. For all that she shares, her content was always curated in a way that it wouldn't reveal what she considers private. The most personal and open she had been, imo, was when she was moving into the Notting Hill flat. I don't know how she'll proceed now but based on my assumption that Joe was the one who ended things, I don't think she'll risk being open or vulnerable. She's still putting on a very calculated 'thriving' front and I expect she'll continue like nothing happened. And since Joe isn't an influencer of any kind, I doubt there will be a joint announcement because really, nobody does that in real life.
Am I the only one who thinks this seriously damages her cred and trust level with her audience? Joe suddenly disappears completely and she says nothing? It makes her look dishonest and disingenuous. She would come across so much better if she just made a short comment that they have parted ways. And then she can move on. But continuing to post content with this giant omission in the room is not genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't think she'll make a break up video at all, maybe say it in one sentence in a few months with a 10 min ramble of how zen she is. I still think she's hoping they get back together. Her Notting Hill videos were the best she had such an ease vibe. Now she has a Stepford wife whose pie is burning in the oven vibe. It must've been so tiring trying to be perfect.

Reactions: 7
Ha, so her comment about the breakup is that she was on the wrong path. After 4 years of faking 100% vegan happiness it was the wrong path that whole time lol... okay

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Just watching...we're definitely not going to hear what went wrong, seems like a big jump from 'real love and 4 magical years' to 'wrong path and on the healing journey'

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Doesn't seem like he cheat from what she's said. I think it was a case of....I like you but we're probably not life partners so let's break up.

My gosh I suddenly feel so sad for her after that video!

Reactions: 36
It's so confusing shes gone from being all over the place to relasing a statement worthy of the royal family! Hes a good person, respect our privacy? I just want consistency niomi. Dont be a mess then pretend you are happy and in control

• Haha
Reactions: 24
''Time really is a healer'' ..... Lmao what?
Am I missing something? She been broken up with her FIANCÈ for like a week?
She definitely full of tit. Either that or she really is a robot. Must have the deleted Joe.png folder from her RAM.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I think that she genuinely could have an overall positive outlook on this where she knows deep down she'll move on and be fine, whilst also having some mini breakdowns and moments of "agony" as she said. I think this because she was in a long-term relationship with Marcus in the past. When you've been in a long and serious relationship and naturally imagined your future with that person but ended up splitting up, you learn that life goes on and that you will be absolutely fine and get through it. I was in a long-term relationship and when we split up it was so hard to deal with because life as I knew and my future as I'd imagined it was suddenly shattered. But I've been through another break up since and bounced back really quick because I had the confidence and experience that it wasn't the end of the world.

It sounds to me like Joe broke up with her but it was as amicable as an end of engagement can be.

Reactions: 25
So I think I've come to the conclusion that she's just a very fake person. She just switches personas depending on who she's with or what the circumstances are.

Notice how pinched and stiff her lips are from 0:41-1:01 when she's trying to spin the breakup in to a positive story. First, it's obviously a lie and an act, she can barely get through it. Second, she's still pissed at hell at Joe and that weird pinched thing she's doing with her lips makes her look like she's two seconds from screaming "you know what, duck you Joe". She's LITERALLY gritting her teeth when she says "Please give Joe all the space that he needs".

Honestly, I'd have a lot more respect for her if she kept it simple and honest: "Yes, we broke up. No, we will not be releasing details. Please give us the space to move on from this." But nooooo, of course, she had to go down the Ms. Perfect path "Yes, we separated. But because we are two amazing people, we've managed to heal and get over this in a matter of weeks! Oh and we only have perfect loving 💕 feelings towards each other. Now we're both so amazingly excited to ride off on our unicorns on this brilliant new journey. Stay tuned because I have so many more exciting updates to share!" :rolleyes:

I could only stomach 3 minutes of the video, not going to bother finishing it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
He definitely didn’t cheat. Interesting how she kind of made it seem like it was a mutual thing with the “we think” (maybe it was) but I highly doubt it.

She’s in such a rush to tie it all with a pretty big bow and insinuating like she’s done healing and over it. Healing isn’t linear and it’s not a 4 week time slot that you just check off. But it is niomi after all 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 37
Doesn't seem like he cheat from what she's said. I think it was a case of....I like you but we're probably not life partners so let's break up.

My gosh I suddenly feel so sad for her after that video!
Watching the video I think the same. He just told him he realized they weren't end game.

Reactions: 11
So she's finally confirmed it! To me this gave vibes of Joe suddenly realising he didn't wanna married to her and decide to call it off. Maybe the asking her friend to be maid of honour made it seem all too real. Mind you to go from niomi saying lockdown had made their relationship stronger to a sudden break up must be so hard

Reactions: 13
I don’t blame her for not wanting to share the full details especially if it’s what we think (Joe realizing she’s not for him). But the whole “wrong path” thing she keeps going on about is annoying

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.