Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I feel for her, I really do I'd be so depressed if I was in her shoes and I believe she is genuinely upset and crying. It's insanely cringey to post this stuff on social media though, it's something I'd expect from a teenager who's dying for attention. She needs a social media break
niomi has friends and family to wipe away her tears,
niomi had fuck all interest in her followers before joe binned her off, but now she can reply to every single one 🙂
these vulnerable posts are scattered between sponsored posts and posts about her own product line, so this is her business account or her private account?
is she looking for friends or is she looking for sales.
she hasn’t told her followers what’s happened in her private life, they don’t deserve that, but they are welcome to chats about her periods and selfies of her crying...

it’s so bizarre and at the same time brilliant, let them think you’re their “friend” as they enter that credit card number at checkout.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

KeepScrollin

Okay I know this is a gossip site and I've been silently reading and following the threads...but is it just me or does anyone else feel a bit sorry for her. It must be such a tough situation..losing the love of your life but making out to be fine 😕😕 that last insta stories post made me feel a bit sorry for her. I hope for her sake she gets a video out clarifying what happened so its out of the way and people stop asking

Reactions: 54

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
The recent vlog - I think she's in a bit of a delirium and she's filling her time with as much things as possible as a distraction. I feel for her. It has to be weird going through a public breakup.

She's deffo being sincere with the pop-psych life is an endless journey crap, she's always been a bit basic plus she's savvy and this is a great way to spin things for revenue. I think she's also self aware and sincere enough to know her perfectionism prob played a part in the split so she's trying to loosen up with her content. I don't think she has handled things unprofessionally - it's refreshing tbh.

I also do sense a bit of hope in her posts. Maybe they'll get back together. Who knows. He has the personality of a wet sponge but they're not a bad match.
THis might be unpopular but, never take someone back when they have publicly (to your friends and family, not social media) said they don't want you or are unsure about you. Respect is gone, and they know they can treat you that way again and, you'll stick around and take it. The play field is now totally uneven, as they have nothing tying them together a clean split is for the best for their long term happiness. He has hurt her, she'll need time to heal and loosen up, he probably has his eye on a rebound already.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

getawaywithit

VIP Member
Let me tell you that this comment is highly inappropriate. You shouldn't stereotype and paint all men with one brush. I have been to India and specifically travelled in Mumbai and like everywhere in the world there are going to be good men and bad men. Maybe you're just naive and have a lot of growing up (and travelling once its safe!) To do...until then please keep your non factual opinions to yourself and base your views on evidence and truth. Ps i have seen my fair share of filthy disgusting white men too. Some Men are good and some men are bad and it doesn't depend on colour hun 😒
While it’s true that sexual harassment and assault sadly happens literally everywhere, there IS a specific problem in India with regard to an epidemic of street harassment and pervasive and unchecked assault. There are Indian women on the ground who are working tirelessly to make sure this is addressed, not brushed under the rug, and that systemic and social changes are made. It helps no one to, through misplaced nationalistic pride, pretend that this problem isn’t there or ‘it’s the same as anywhere!’. It’s not, unfortunately. Of course the way outsiders talk about India should be checked— they can be colonial, patronizing, and racist. But to tell the lie that walking as a single young woman through Indian streets alone is the same as anywhere else, that’s just an insult to the women who have been fighting for change, and renders them invisible.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

lozenge85

A proposal is kind of a big deal. that's why the ring should be of value (to show how much the man values the woman, usually 3 months salary) then if he breaks the contract (to marry) she gets the ring as compensation. If she breaks the contract then the ring is returned.
What? Have I woken up in 1950?

While I agree that the person who’s been dumped should keep the ring (I did, as it was a gift), I can’t believe there’s still this weird notion that a woman should be ‘valued’ by the price of her engagement ring. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

acelover

''Time really is a healer'' ..... Lmao what?
Am I missing something? She been broken up with her FIANCÈ for like a week?
She definitely full of shit. Either that or she really is a robot. Must have the deleted Joe.png folder from her RAM.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

milanolo

So I think I've come to the conclusion that she's just a very fake person. She just switches personas depending on who she's with or what the circumstances are.

Notice how pinched and stiff her lips are from 0:41-1:01 when she's trying to spin the breakup in to a positive story. First, it's obviously a lie and an act, she can barely get through it. Second, she's still pissed at hell at Joe and that weird pinched thing she's doing with her lips makes her look like she's two seconds from screaming "you know what, fuck you Joe". She's LITERALLY gritting her teeth when she says "Please give Joe all the space that he needs".

Honestly, I'd have a lot more respect for her if she kept it simple and honest: "Yes, we broke up. No, we will not be releasing details. Please give us the space to move on from this." But nooooo, of course, she had to go down the Ms. Perfect path "Yes, we separated. But because we are two amazing people, we've managed to heal and get over this in a matter of weeks! Oh and we only have perfect loving 💕 feelings towards each other. Now we're both so amazingly excited to ride off on our unicorns on this brilliant new journey. Stay tuned because I have so many more exciting updates to share!" :rolleyes:

I could only stomach 3 minutes of the video, not going to bother finishing it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

ava2014

Its a typical youtube break up, just like Estee-Aslan. Breaking up, not mentioning it, then having to mention it because everyone asks you about the ex, then moving into your own place, hanging out with your girl gang, taking your clothes off to make your ex jealous, and hanging out with everyone that you have been ignoring, claiming that you are living your best life, buy crystals and do horoscopes

• Haha

gurunoway

View attachment 232810

Anyone else watched this? I do like her videos.
Can't stand how her voice always sounds like she has something stuck in her throat or is about to cry. Plus, others complained about her narrow-minded and uneducated words on India.

I'd rather discuss Niomi's tea collection than any of Hadassah's content

• Haha

Callan

VIP Member
He's legit looking like the Geico Cave Man the last 2 years...I mean even the same eyes.

Capture.JPG

• Haha

Elle6985

Oh, Niomi. The "everything happens for a reason, guys, tra la la; it's MEANT to be this way; I'm being guided to my right path" people of the world drive me UP A WALL. As someone who lost my only sibling and mother within a few months, this is such an excruciatingly cruel thing to say. And I hear it all the time! Try flipping out these shallow platitudes to someone who's lost a loved one to COVID this year, or their house or their job...it's just so incredibly privileged and unrealistic. It's basically saying to someone, "You were always supposed to suffer."

(No offense to anyone here who personally believes in predestination. I just can't stand it. The "everything happens for a reason" BS reeks of toxic positivity and shallow emotional intelligence, in my opinion. I'm truly sorry if I've hurt anyone in any way with this post!)

• Heart
  • Sad

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
The unreleased joint statement just leaked 😮😬

It is with hearts full of sadness that we have decided to separate.

We have been working hard for well over a year, some of it together, some of it apart I’ve only recently found out joe used to leave the house late at night for toast and not return for days to see what might have been possible between us, and we have come to the conclusion that while we love each other very much we will remain separate as I do not condone the use of carbs in any form and could never love a man who eats crumpets or dairy.

“We have always conducted our relationship privately unless there’s some sponsored content involved and we hope that as we consciously uncouple we will be able to continue in the same manner again unless it increases my engagement on Instagram and YouTube, or I have something to sell and need sympathy

Love, Gwyneth & Chris.

Love Niomi and Joe - with no Y.

• Haha

Tooright

First time poster to this or any other forum to be honest but this break up has me enthralled. I have wrote A VERY LONGGG comment (more like essay).. apologies if I annoy anyone with the length or break any rules for posting such a long comment. Here it is.

I actually like both Niomi and Joe, as people go in this world, I think they seem to be good eggs..not perfect but nobody is.

I believe and agree with someone else who said it a bit earlier that for sure Niomi is doing her best Kate Middleton.. show him what he lost and that you are doing just fine without him impression. She definitely wants him back. I had a feeling that it was something that happened in the house or something that Freddy might have said or did. I just could never picture the two of them living together. The flat seemed small enough fine for a single person who might be dating and have a boyfriend, girlfriend coming to hang out etc. But if there was two couples (No idea about Freddy's romantic situation) one of them being an engaged couple getting ready to marry it seems very miss matched and if it was an engaged couple and a single guy it was always going to end in tears. Also Niomi won’t address it until all possibilities of them getting back together are gone. I could see her maybe same something around Christmas if she does vlogmas. I would imagine that will still be very hard for her.

The timing of things surprises me the most I think. Joe would have obviously known that Niomi was thinking and eventually ordered the plaques for her bridesmaids. He then let her off to meet up and ask her cousins to be bridesmaids and then allowed her to go on and ask her friend Charlotte. He then goes about moving Niomi’s stuff to the flat (over a time period of three weeks!) when he could have done it at his families place. Maybe he didn’t want to cause a scene with his parents near by but he could have always have spoke to them without Niomi around and explained to them what was happening and asked for some space while he broke up with her. I am sure they wouldn’t have wanted to have been around anyway but perhaps he thought they would try to change his mind. In the bridesmaid vlog she also shows their unofficial engagement photo that was done during lockdown. Like how could he allow that to take place when he was planning to break up with her. Ironically it looks like he is using a photo taken that day of himself as his Linked In profile picture. On the Joe asks me questions vlog he basically says having a fast place of life and a slow pace of life with Niomi is good. That was uploaded the end of May so I wonder did he loose his job a few days after it was shot. Clearly they were talking about their future too because in her Sunday morning chatty video she says herself and Joe discussed how in the future they might actually like to live in the country side together. No wonder the girl thought everything was ok.

On Niomi calling it a shit storm, I fully agree with her. First you have to tell everyone, then you have to get all your stuff from his apartment (probably with his brother watching on) then you have to sort out furniture etc that you had in storage with each other. They also have to sort out furniture etc that was ordered in India and what is going to happen to it. Also I’d imagine they took at least a year lease out on the flat they got out in India. So they have to sort out that and just standard electricity bills etc and then there is all the wedding stuff. An absolute nightmare is right. No wonder Niomi is doing full moon rituals… i’d be trying to out a hex on him myself if I had to deal with all that. I can only imagine how annoyed his parents are, imagine having to tell all their family friends that the society wedding is off. The family shame lol. Somehow I don’t think many of them are watching Niomi’s channel so they wouldn’t know and who knows how much money was already put done on the wedding.Niomi could already have the wedding dress bought. I hope for her sake she doesn’t.

In relation to leaving India.
I think it is fair to say that the majority of people want to go back home when a pandemic starts. I mean I think most people never expected to live through a pandemic so we are all learning a day at a time. To me their reasons for leaving India makes absolute sense.
In her We Left India vlog Niomi says (with Joe sitting behind the camera, you hear him later on) that they were staying in a hotel and would have to continue staying there until the furniture etc was delivered to their new apartment which would take a few weeks because they were being built. Also the hotel didn’t know if it would be ordered to close because of Covid 19 and if that were the case Niomi and Joe wouldn’t have anywhere to stay.

On Joe’s Job
It is my opinion that Joe was simply let go by his employer or quit but I think it was more job related then anything else.
A few reasons, before they even left for India they stated in a video that they would return to the UK when it was Monsoon season in India.
They also state that Joe would be able to continue to work from the UK during this time. So it was obviously a discussion Joe must have had with his employers and it was signed off on otherwise he was simply lying to Niomi about it which I don’t believe he was but who knows. Another interesting thing is Joe’s Linked In page where he states he stopped working in that job in May. A few things stick out here first is that he was in that job for 7 months, Perhaps he was let go after the initial trial period elapsed at 6 months. We don’t know exactly how accurate the 7 month mark is and also if you look up the role he had the first thing you are advised is that it has a very quick turnover and that it is high pressured and numbers based. Maybe he just didn’t meet the targets that they wanted and let him go?

On Joe’s eating habits.
In the We Left India vlog Niomi tells a funny story about how Joe set fire to his sausages when she was on a work video call and he starts laughing in the background. So it seems he was eating his own type of food when he was in isolation at his parents house with Niomi. It starts at around 8:05 if anybody wants to watch it. During the Moving House vlog back in 2018 they go out for dinner and Joe orders toad in the hole and Niomi gets a vegan meal. Interestingly they say that Joe asked Niomi if they could try and make a vegan version of toad in the hole. Also in the Brugge vlog she discusses how they find restaurants were they serve vegan food and non vegan food so that her and Joe can both find something on the menu to eat. I think it is in the We’re in Paradise video that they are at a restaurant and Joe eats the catch of the day. So I don’t think Niomi has any problem with people eating non vegan food in front of her. In fairness her own family do it all the time and she used to herself and like someone on here said they believe Niomi said she identifies as plant based and not vegan.
What also struck me was that in the Brugge trip that Joe’s favourite 3 requirements food wise were a flat white coffee, soup and bread.
So it doesn’t seem like he is too pushed about meat.

I think the vlog “A Good Day in Lockdown” shows a lot too. Firstly around Joe’s eating. I get the impression that he was 100% fine with the vegan food. His father Clive even put a load of frozen vegan meals in Joe’s and Niomi’s house that he thought they would like. Most fathers/ mothers would go off buying steaks and bits of different meats etc for their son etc. So I think Joe has been used to eating some bit of vegan food before he even met Niomi especially at home with his parents. I also think that he enjoys learning from Niomi about cooking vegan food. He also helps out cooking the vegan meals and even plans a workout and says he will have a smoothie before working out so maybe he liked smoothies but maybe… just not ones in bowls lol. He was following one or two instagram pages on plant based food and wellness as well.

Niomi’s eating
I wonder if Niomi has changed her eating based on two things. The Wedding and Ayurveda. Definitely before India I saw her eating two burgers with the buns in different vlogs and she was with Venetia at both times. Every bride looses weight even very thin ones and most don’t have to even deal with marrying a Woodward. Just think of the pressure that is going to bring about… a somewhat society wedding I guess. In India she showed that she was studying Ayurveda and she and her teacher revealed that she falls into Vata type. In that they are advise to not eat any breads with yeast in them and also avoid barley, couscous, corn etc. She said in the first vlog about Ayurveda with her teacher that she has started to introduce these practices at home. However there was a vlog that she did in lockdown where they were both eating soup and bread so maybe she was like the hell with this or it was a no yeast bread lol. Since they have broken up I expect Niomi to become even thinner if possible because of the stress and heartache. I remember I could not eat for weeks after my relationship broke down.

On moving into Joe’s flat with Freddie
Regardless of Covid 19 they both would still have been in the UK during July and August and they would also have been living with Freddie in Joes apartment in London because they had moved their stuff in when they were moving out of the house they shared before India. Niomi also stated in the same video that at times when she would be coming back to the UK for work etc she would be staying in that apartment with Freddie. So I now kind of get why red flags wouldn’t have started to be raised for Niomi about moving into the apartment with Freddie because it was always going to be the case but just not for as long/different circumstances.

On Niomi’s Skincare Brand
Another thing that comes to mind also is that in the We Left India vlog Niomi says that "it looks like we are not going to be back in India until something like September” which begs the question why would you be launching a skin care brand the month you would be going back to live in another country. I think that Niomi's skincare brand was due to be released end of June- start of July or something like that when she would have been in the UK but it got pushed back. Which now makes sense as to why she is promoting her own skincare and other companies skin care brands at the same time. I also think it is possible the timelines for those other brands got pushed back/brought forward too and that’s why everything is being released at the moment and Niomi has signed contracts with the brands so she has to do the work when they want it done regardless of her own interests. I am guessing some of the brands might be worried too about more lockdowns etc and want to get the products on to websites and onto shelves as soon as possible. Let's face it they are not going to make any money with products stuck in warehouses.

On wedding planning.
In a “A Good Day in Lockdown” you see them wedding planning and talking about how frustrating it and both of them calling it a journey. but Joe reassuring Niomi they they will get there. I wonder was he trying to reassure himself also but at this point he did seem in good form and more with it than he was at the end. Another note from the wedding is I think they had a wedding planner and I might possibly know who it was.. Cranberry Blue weddings. Joe’s father raved about them after they planned his daughters wedding and I saw Niomi was following them on Instagram… Joe wasn’t though. Simply look up hedsor.com Celebrity Wedding Guest Hall of Fame and they are the third wedding down.

Joe's demeanour
For me it completely changed from the end of May onwards in the vlogs and this would tie in with when his job finished up (for whatever reason) to me he seems to have got very down and possibly a bit depressed and to me that shouts that he was let go. I don’t think it helped to be in lockdown with Niomi when this happened because she is a very positive person where as he is very shy. I think he probably felt like why is she with me. Lets face it, the bar is set very high for Joe with having to follow in his fathers footsteps alone never mind having a very successful fiancé. One who is probably a millionaire, is self sufficient and probably can have anything she wants in life (well within reason) has published a book and can keep her job and work from home anywhere in the world and isn’t greatly affected by a pandemic, who also happens to be launching a skin care line.. while you have lost your job and were planning for a wedding.
That is going to hurt for anyone but men especially would find that very difficult. I am sure Joe even more so. I saw there that his father is starting a new job teaching start ups to be successful etc with a college. You only have to £500 a month! Joe probably feels like he can’t live up to them. Which I am sure he can in the right field… as for his brother. What does Freddie even do? I was just thinking too that I think someone said on here there is four years between Niomi and Joe, so technically that would mean that Niomi is now the age Joe was when they started dating.. if they have been dating four years, which I think they have but I could be wrong.

I really feel sorry too for Daisy Mae. Imagine trying to explain to her that she won’t be seeing Joey again. It’s not like a mother introducing a child to a possible partner because it is her sisters boyfriend then fiancé. She was expecting to be a flower girl for her big sister and Niomi even had a plague made for her.

A few last thoughts, I think Niomi should have stayed away from skincare etc and perhaps either opened a plant based restaurant, higher a great chef and have a cool vibe and it would be great wouldn’t have to be big just something small and uniquely styled etc. She wouldn’t even have to be there, just get some one to run it. Her mother and step father I think already have a restaurant in Brighton so they would even have great contacts I’m sure and would have great advise too. Otherwise a small yoga studio or a sustainable food shop place where you bring your own containers etc could be a good fit for her.

Also it is hard to see but I think Niomi's engagement ring looks a bit like her grandmothers.. shape wise anyway. The green emerald is her birthstone and she said it was her favourite stone, however I don’t know if that means you necessarily want it as your engagement stone.
I don’t know much about rings but my understanding is that diamonds are less expensive than other stones.
On Niomi’s grandmother.. in the vlog she does with her and her mother the grandmother stats she is 70 years of age in it. That was filmed 5 years ago.

Lol sorry once again for the very long comment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

MoanyMinnie

Chatty Member
She must have thought “Da fuq is this” when he presented that bright green ring to her 😂
Her smile here looks so fake 😂

9284A507-5AA4-436D-A4C2-395988F70422.jpeg
5751EA81-EF50-4C93-ABEA-0FBA39635184.jpeg

• Haha

CheshireLove

VIP Member
At first I wasn’t sure you guys were right about the peanut butter clip and was going to defend her but damn, on rewatching several times, you are right. She specifically remembers the cupboard, which is clearly tucked away to the side and rarely accessed, has to be emptied and clearly knows beforehand what is in there. It can be reasonably inferred that SHE has put things in there as Joe evidently never opens it AND her basket of vitamins (only accessed by her) are there too.

She is the one to ‘reveal’ the cupboard to him all giggly (again, she knows what will be found, and has obviously seen the contents several times yet has chosen to this moment to keep quiet about what’s in there).She just giggles as Joe pulls out tub after tub after tub after tub after tub. So she’s been stocking the cupboard with unused peanut butter, but never ONCE said “Hey if you’re buying peanut butter you know you have like ten jars in here already right?” She just clearly continues to hide the jars away from her partner as he continues to buy more. That’s sick, truly.
Jeeeeez, I’ve just watched it too. She’s gleeful about how much peanut butter she’s been hiding in the cupboard.

211ABE1C-142C-44BE-9259-8B7461C0C046.jpeg

“What...I keep buying peanut butter...I bought so much, I invested...and it’s all here.”

“No, it’s always here, it’s my secret stash.” giggle

0AF27FD7-EA25-42D8-9903-81796C4AA190.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Swatkat

Is anyone else slightly weirded out by their fascination with India. I’m sorry I think it’s really weird. They are basically exoticising the country with their herbal teas, yoga trips etc. Niomi didn’t once show the realities of India - extreme poverty. As a white pretty woman she would have literally been stared at by disgusting men - some may even have tried to touch her. For a woman it isn’t that safe - yes she is foreign but still. I might be being too harsh but it’s not just her - Joe too! Grrrrrrrrrr
I’m sorry but this is really an extreme take on India as a whole. Which century do YOU live in really?? India has progressed so much. And oh - disgusting men are present in all countries. I agree about the poverty but that is all.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
Literally no one who has been dumped will say 'closed the door' 'next chapter of my life' 'past 4 years have been wonderful and magical' 'guided to the right path'...no one ever

Is not a fucking resignation announcement or an email to announcement you are leaving the company lol, she curated this perfect image that she can't even allowed herself to be sad....

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46