Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
Well... We don't know if she gave it back or not, if she did the ring includes the Joey and a bunch of peanut butter jars
Well Joey, we can't possibly eat all that peanut butter (cough). So I'll be Brer Rabbit and you be the Tar Baby.

...I'll be quiet now

Reactions: 1

Fifi999

Chatty Member
So does Niomi not own that flat in Notting hill? Did she not rent it out? I’m so confused. Did she ask the London Chatterer to move out or was it just wonderful timings as she was moving out anyhow

Is it hot or cold? I can't figure it out based on their outfits. (Assuming this was today, I'd say an outfit between both of them was appropriate.)
oh, haha, i was talking about her hair, not clothes! she had it done today and was nicey curled and then it looks like the curls came undone.

Grizmond

Agreed, the whole point is she's an influencer and has been monetising her private life. These people pretend you're a friend in order to sell you stuff. So it's a bit unfair on fans when they suddenly decide something is off limits.

It's a bit like come Christmas eve and they've done all their selling for the year and kinda tell their fans to fuck off out of their private life as they're with their family. As you know they're only not sharing right now as they have nothing to sell you.

I'm not demanding she gives all the details, but it's totally understandable that people want an explanation.

The same with Tanya and Jim and their dead dog that they now delete any comments about :LOL:
Ooh when did their dog die and what from? It didn’t seem that old … was she sick?

FS123

I think they are on a break. Otherwise, Joe would have deleted niomi’s pictures from his Instagram.. it’s been weeks now! Judging from her last video I have a feeling that they had an argument which led to a temporary breakup (still going on for now). The vibe I get from Niomi judging by her gazillion notebooks is that he complained about their relationship (maybe even saying stuff like : « if you can’t change, it’s over for now, I can’t keep up like that etc... »). And now she takes time working in herself and in a few months she’ll post a video saying she had made progress, she is feeling much better and she and joe are closer than ever..
Maybe it’s a situation where they’ll revaluate once he’s back from Dubai. I hadn’t thought about that till now.

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
Thank lord she has deleted that photo of him with the caption of “I can’t wait to marry you “
Can’t believe she left that up so long.

Nice to see her mother has lines around her eyes in that photo . She not going down the route of grandma , with face full of fillers , Botox and face lift.
Which one was that?