Niomi Smart #6 it’s smoothie bowl weather but they’re not together, feel new tea was the end of Joe’s tether

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she found out the ring was fake costume jewellery?
I was in Jaipur earlier this year (pre-Covid) and bought what I thought were aquamarine earrings (turned out to be a blue quartz of some kind mixed with glass!). I think Joe would of got expert help with the ring. I saw somewhere she mentioned a clasp so maybe there was an issue with the structure.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It definitely seems like she's trying to pull a Kate Middleton. I know all of us here wouldn't go back to Joe but Niomi was obsessed with him. I would absolutely see her taking him back and making videos about RELATIONSHIP advice and how they've gone through such HARDSHIP but made it through blah blah

Reactions: 17
It definitely seems like she's trying to pull a Kate Middleton. I know all of us here wouldn't go back to Joe but Niomi was obsessed with him. I would absolutely see her taking him back and making videos about RELATIONSHIP advice and how they've gone through such HARDSHIP but made it through blah blah
Difference is that Prince William never really had a choice about anything in his life, the only thing he chose was the RAF and still he had to quit his job there for the royal life, he had a massive pressure on finding someone to marry and have kids, "waity katie" was perfect for the job. Joey in the other hand has all the freedom and time to find a better catch

Reactions: 16
Difference is that Prince William never really had a choice about anything in his life, the only thing he chose was the RAF and still he had to quit his job there for the royal life, he had a massive pressure on finding someone to marry and have kids, "waity katie" was perfect for the job. Joey in the other hand has all the freedom and time to find a better catch
i reckon they are v much in an 'open marriage' aka his foray of fun with a woman named Rose....

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Is anyone else slightly weirded out by their fascination with India. I’m sorry I think it’s really weird. They are basically exoticising the country with their herbal teas, yoga trips etc. Niomi didn’t once show the realities of India - extreme poverty. As a white pretty woman she would have literally been stared at by disgusting men - some may even have tried to touch her. For a woman it isn’t that safe - yes she is foreign but still. I might be being too harsh but it’s not just her - Joe too! Grrrrrrrrrr
I really don’t think many people would have enjoyed content from a british white woman in india remarking about how disgusting the slums and the men are. That would have been extremely out of line. She also frequently showed herself in cabs alone and going out and about into the city. I know India has problems but it’s also very modern in many other ways. She lived the way most ex-pats and wealthy indians do over there. Not sure how she would’ve authentically or sensitively addressed poverty and sexual assault... especially given the length of time she was there.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Is anyone else slightly weirded out by their fascination with India. I’m sorry I think it’s really weird. They are basically exoticising the country with their herbal teas, yoga trips etc. Niomi didn’t once show the realities of India - extreme poverty. As a white pretty woman she would have literally been stared at by disgusting men - some may even have tried to touch her. For a woman it isn’t that safe - yes she is foreign but still. I might be being too harsh but it’s not just her - Joe too! Grrrrrrrrrr
I’m sorry but this is really an extreme take on India as a whole. Which century do YOU live in really?? India has progressed so much. And oh - disgusting men are present in all countries. I agree about the poverty but that is all.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
You guys guessed that she'll move to that london chatter's house and I think you were right
IMG_20200908_044412.jpg

Reactions: 8
I wonder why she won't make a statement instead just saying 'until *I* move' and joe has limited all the comments on only the photos of Niomi on his instagram. but not any other photos. odd. that they wouldn't just say something.

Reactions: 3
I think any announcement re the break up won't be until after her skincare brand launch on September 25th.

Reactions: 7

Yel

Nut butter and peanut butter is healthy but in moderation, although think peanuts contain some toxin but that's fine as long as you're not having lots. I find it easy to wash down half a jar for breakfast with some garlic, chilli, lemon juice and soy sauce. Then wash down the other half for lunch mixed with some maple 😆. I used to date a guy into the gym who would have a tablespoon every night and spend all day looking forward to the tablespoon 😵

I find pip and nut an old brand as it markets itself to the high end and health conscious but it's jar is 100% plastic. Not that the unsustainable packaging stopped the nim bot from promoting it

Can't not post this
05257acb428409826eeab887afa73fbc.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
To be fair Joey (ugh i hate the childish name) seemed pretty fun and outgoing in his pre Nimbobs insta posting. Hope he regains some spark because he seemed so down trodden and skittish around her.
I also think she should be realistic, she's got to be heartbroken. Just admit it. I once got dumped out the blue 10mins before he was supposed to go on a big day out with all my friends because he "just couldn't be in a relationship" (2 weeks later he was back on tinder) and it sucks! Just be honest. It's creating a expection to younger viewers that you can simply "be positive" and suddenly be ok with crappy life events.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It annoys me that in all her self-isolation photos prancing in fields, Joe is the photographer. He's sitting around with all this doubt about their relationship and doesn't think that he'll utterly crush the girl the longer he lets her on. Men are unbelievable sometimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Niomi is a liar, she was making us believe that she was the happiest she has ever been in Indonesia with Joe, everytime she was rubbing us in the face that she was so happy. And now after her break up she says that she wasn't taking care of herself the past year and NOW is the happiest she has ever been. You can't convince us Niomi, your fiance left you at the altar, he ran away from your weird behaviour. You can wear whatever you want to show your anorexic body off but just admit you are heartbroken, unhappy and embarrassed. And your smart skin line will be a big fail.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I wonder why she won't make a statement instead just saying 'until *I* move' and joe has limited all the comments on only the photos of Niomi on his instagram. but not any other photos. odd. that they wouldn't just say something.
No he has limited the comments on all posts, not just photos of Niomi. Not sure why he hasn’t just gone private rather than stop letting anyone comment

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Niomi is a liar, she was making us believe that she was the happiest she has ever been in Indonesia with Joe, everytime she was rubbing us in the face that she was so happy. And now after her break up she says that she wasn't taking care of herself the past year and NOW is the happiest she has ever been. You can't convince us Niomi, your fiance left you at the altar, he ran away from your weird behaviour. You can wear whatever you want to show your anorexic body off but just admit you are heartbroken, unhappy and embarrassed. And your smart skin line will be a big fail.
It's clear that she was prioritizing their relationship for a long time, and making life decisions that would suit both of them.

Re Indonesia, I think she was pining for an engagement back then or soon after.

Reactions: 6
It's clear that she was prioritizing their relationship for a long time, and making life decisions that would suit both of them.

Re Indonesia, I think she was pining for an engagement back then or soon after.
Isn't that part of being in a relationship. Joe also didn't put himself on the first place when he allowed Niomi to film him for her youtube. He obviously hated it. I just hate fake behaviour.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.