Niomi Smart #6 it’s smoothie bowl weather but they’re not together, feel new tea was the end of Joe’s tether

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Unfortunately, Joe and I have separated...”

Still can’t say they’ve broken up can she? 🤔 Poor personal friend Lucy Corn must be so confused right now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Still can’t say they’ve broken up can she? 🤔 Poor personal friend Lucy Corn must be so confused right now 🤣
I’m not a native English speaker, but is there a difference between separating and breaking up, other than a choice of words?

Reactions: 4
Even her breakup is "perfect" you guys, she can sell anything! And her prancing around as if Covid wasn't real, no mask... fing twit.

Reactions: 23
I’m not a native English speaker, but is there a difference between separating and breaking up, other than a choice of words?
I think it's usually the way you address a marriage or an engagement, so it sounds more formal and grown up.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I have been in the midst of a break up for months coz we both love eachother but for different/cultural reasons can’t be together. I am amazed how quick she has got over this. & if she isn’t over it I would rather a more genuine approach. Makes people like me feel stupid for my break up dragging out x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wow lol I’m slightly shocked, her speech felt beyond fake and PR 101. Couldn’t have said it better @Ndep611 it was a statement worthy of the royal family!! The words she used, the way she was posing in a slight angle, the way she was pronouncing her words (very ‘open’ mouth), and the way she made sure to keep a big teethy smile on the whole way through... the perfect royal statement. Also got the feeling from what she said that Joe might have complained to her that people were harassing him and asked her to do something about it. Overall, she really did come across very closed off and completely lacked any authenticity/vulnerability. I thought she would milk off the sympathy from her viewership but now she seems to be alienating us (that’s how I feel about it anyway). People in general are tired of the rehearsed marketing and portrayal of ‘perfect lives’ on social media — we want authenticity, vulnerability, relatability! She just wants to resume as normal and it’s just bleeping weird when you literally just ended an engagement/relationship of 4 years and one month ago you were introducing us to your bridesmaid? She comes across like a bleeping robot and it’s not appealing. Even when something shocking like this happens to her she still won’t question or reassess ANYTHING (“it just happened for a reason! It was great while it lasted and now I’m just back on the right path!”), including her content — she literally can’t show a SINGLE crack in her life/content. It’s all gotta be contrived till the end. Ugh, I’m done with this girl. Admittedly I had already lost interest in her years ago and only came back here when I realized something was off a month ago, but this has confirmed she will NEVER change. Boring and fake.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Her whole "statement" reminded me of Gwyneth's "we have consciously uncoupled". lol. All the spiritual, "things happen for a reason" crap, blah blah. Cringe! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“WE feel like everything is meant to happen for a reason, this is life’s funny old way of putting us back on the right path”

Assuming he broke up with her that makes no sense at all! She makes it sound like the universe intervened!

Amelia came out, said it how it was & moved on. It made her seem so much more genuine & relatable.

She doesn’t have to spill the gory details but she can be real without doing that!

Reactions: 17
She is already deleting comments. I saw one saying how fake it is and it has disappeared ...

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I have been in the midst of a break up for months coz we both love eachother but for different/cultural reasons can’t be together. I am amazed how quick she has got over this. & if she isn’t over it I would rather a more genuine approach. Makes people like me feel stupid for my break up dragging out x
I just watched it. She does seem very composed but there is no way she is over it. It surely will take months for that to happen. She has started healing which is great & its good there are no hard feelings. But to take a line from Dawsons Creek (lol) break ups dont just happen once. They happen over & over again every day.

She is Niomi Positive Smart though so she won't talk about agony again probably!

You are not stupid. Your situation sounds totally different & full of emotions xxx

Reactions: 16
She tried to make it seem as though the sudden ending of her engagement and breakup from her long term partner was a really nice little end of summer treat, lol. Like something you’d fit between a facial and a sound bath. I mean there is saying “It’s been very difficult but i know I will get through this”, and then there’s “I feel really good actually, no regrets, time (aka a few weeks?) is so healing, self love!”

To me it clarifies just why this seems out of nowhere to the audience— because she is deceptive about reality and has always wantes everything to seem ~lovely~ and perfect and just what she wanted.

IMO what happened is lockdown and being stuck together obviously hit them hard, they started coming apart fast, and Niomi’s happy loving behaviour with Joe was a front, just as she is putting on a front now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She makes it sound like we decided to call it off. But in reality I think he’s the one who break it off. Guess we won’t know what the real reasons was...

Reactions: 7
The “he’s a good guy” sounded a bit condescending and forced but
Please don’t feel stupid or feel like you are dragging it out. Just a few weeks ago we were watching videos of her asking someone to be her bridesmaid. You never know what actually goes on behind closed doors and social media “influencers” are the perfect example of that. She is definitely not over it. Don’t let the facade of these people fool you. Take your time with your healing. Break-ups suck and can take people A LONG TIME to “get over”. You’re doing just fine 🙏🏻

Reactions: 24
I think she's heartbroken and I would have so much empathy for her if she was just honest about that and showed us some real emotion.

Reactions: 23
I think no matter how she would've made the announcement people would have had a problem. When she was emotional on Instagram it was wrong and when she's composed and cordial on YouTube it's wrong. The way she announced it today was very true to form. At least she finally said it. Have we ever seen Niomi throw a huge fit or have an outburst of emotion? It's not her personality. She talked about journaling and being in a dark place in previous videos. For a lot of introverts that's just how they deal/process things.

Reactions: 33
He probably said something to confirm it's really over that's why the statement is coming so late. No more accidental tear selfies and bikinis meant for him. Sad situation for everyone involved but would have been better to release it a few weeks earlier.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.