Niomi Smart #6 it’s smoothie bowl weather but they’re not together, feel new tea was the end of Joe’s tether

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've always wondered why she's still so frail looking at why her arms and legs don't have any definition for how obsessively she works out and does yoga/pilates.

Is it the dietary deficits?

Reactions: 7
1599421809908.png

This comment sends me!

1599421862495.png

As if she used to do this kind of stuff in vids, so attention-seeking.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I don’t really get peanut butter gate? If he bought them and she hid them, where did he think they disappeared to? Surely he must have noticed they kept disappearing? I’m a bit lost? And why did she hide them?
I would say he could buy 3 in one purchase and she would take 1 away etc and men are not really into details anyway unless is extremely obvious.

Her and her bleeping 2 hour zoom call at about 12 mins in to the new video. Most of us in corporate WFH can go through 8 hours straight on top of the fact that we actually have to do work on top of that.

Reactions: 20
I don’t really get peanut butter gate? If he bought them and she hid them, where did he think they disappeared to? Surely he must have noticed they kept disappearing? I’m a bit lost? And why did she hide them?
She works from home so he might have naively thought she ate them or fed her crew with them possibly. Poor joey. Niomi just needs a banker hubby. She’s great eye candy. He can work late make money.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I love when these influencers talk about "now, I just love myself so much, I'm so self-aware" etc. then 1 year later they'll be like "oh my gosh, I was a mess a year ago! I was acting for the camera, I actually hated my life" -- it makes them SO INGENUINE.

Reactions: 26
If he worked away a lot, perhaps he thought she was eating them?
Nimbobs casually living off peanut butter and staying as skinny as anything 🤣
Sorry - another question, was she hiding them from herself so she wouldn’t eat them and “get fat”‘or from him?
I guess I’ll have to watch the video 🙄😂

Reactions: 2
I've just managed to sit through her latest vlog (ad). 'I haven't bought new clothes in a while', I didn't think she had to buy them anyway!

But my main point is how skinny she looked, particularly doing that 30+ min HIIT workout. She doesn't look healthy at all?
I haven’t watched it all but just skimmed it quickly. She might not have bought new clothes in a while but during lockdown she did that ad for Everlane where they sent her loads of stuff 🙄 short memory huh Niomi! I so agree she looks extremely thin, even more so than normal.

Reactions: 9
About 14 mins in to her new video, she's blabbering on about how she got these amazing vegan brownies and she had a "little" one yesterday.

CHILL THE duck UP NIMBOBS.

Hoping he would watch it and miss her...the typical after break up pathetic behavior hoping to call the man attention, meanwhile he could be plowing someone else, now is clear he finished the relationship
LOL, yep. Nothing to miss there as far as I'm aware...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
7DBD678C-651D-4F65-AFE3-016DDC07298E.png

“Fully living my best life”

.........with a herbal tea, vegan truffles and a watery looking face mask in bed...

Que the crying pic to counteract the happiness in 3...2....1

Stop the world ✋🏼🛑 🌍 I’m getting off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
View attachment 235267
“Fully living my best life”

With a herbal tea, vegan truffles and a watery face mask in bed...

Stop the world ✋🏼🛑 🌍 I’m getting off!
"Fully living my best life" -- while clearly, she's not. She clearly misses Joe so bleeping much, anyone can see that.

Nobody should care about being married at 28 but we all know that's something which is hella important for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Nimbobs casually living off peanut butter and staying as skinny as anything 🤣
Sorry - another question, was she hiding them from herself so she wouldn’t eat them and “get fat”‘or from him?
I guess I’ll have to watch the video 🙄😂
I think more from herself. Seems a self control thing. Otherwise could have just chucked them or shared with friends.

Saying that she hasn’t bought any new clothes in a long time is a big fat lie. She is a walking advert of Sezane’s summer collection.

Reactions: 15
"I love writing in the evening. I have a whole day's worth of thinking."

IMO based on what we see from a vocab-perspective, she's quite daft, I doubt she has many thoughts.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Obviously she won't show the real feelings, even her break up has to look perfect.

View attachment 235277
I know! Can she not lose control and drown herself in alcohol and get fat already. Even Tanya lost weight post Jim. None of these girls use food and alcohol as emotional crutches....

Saying that she hasn’t bought any new clothes in a long time is a big fat lie. She is a walking advert of Sezane’s summer collection.
Agree. Venetia and Max would not approve

"I love writing in the evening. I have a whole day's worth of thinking."

IMO based on what we see from a vocab-perspective, she's quite daft, I doubt she has many thoughts.
Guarantee you this would be on her list

- drink water
- no negative thoughts
- put yourself first
- spend time with my ‘girl gang’
- see a couple friends for lunch/brunch/coffee a week
- one coffee a day (or green tea)
- drink feel new tea everyday
- have a smoothie every morning with form
Nutrition

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I watched one of her 'what i eat in a day' from 5 years ago today. She had a small slice of brown bread with her soup for lunch and describes it as 'cheeky' very concerning.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.