Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dearreader

VIP Member
Two weeks ago, literally TWO weeks ago she was alluding to a shitstorm!! Talking about how she was going to put herself first... tons of other passive aggressive comments from Niomi. They were engaged and now after four years suddenly everything happens for a reason and self love in a matter of weeks has healed her? Sorry but no.

Why does everything have to be just so so in her life? There's no shame in heartbreak. In order to get over it you have to go through it. She's in denial right now and it will hit her hard in a few weeks. I feel sorry for her but she needs to stop micro managing her feelings and her break up.

Reactions: 39

BigQueenEnergy

Agreed, so fucking lame. I wonder if she’s ever said a “cross word” in her life?

I was hoping this breakup would make her go wild. Maybe this is why Joe dumped her... someone this boring would have to be just as boring in bed.

I think the BAM 💥 her friend was talking about were the swimsuit pics posted to make Joe jealous... I’m sorry, but they had zero sex appeal.

This breakup has been boring as hell. 0/10.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Luluanon

My theory is Joe is a laid back guy, and pretty passive in the relationship (clear from how he acts in vlogs). They were perfect for eachother because they both ticked each others boxes - good looking, well off, in the right social circles etc. But ultimately they lacked any kind of real connection and chemistry.

Joe is clearly serious about his job and when the India opportunity came up they probably had a conversation about what it meant for their relationship, I wouldn’t be surprised if Joe went into that convo thinking they may even break up at that point. Niomi surprised him when she said she wanted to join him, especially as what she actually wants is to settle down and have a family in the UK. They probably discussed delaying their settling down plans for a couple of years so that they could live in India and therefore Niomi was making a big compromise for him. He probably hadn’t felt ready to propose at that point but because of family pressures, thinking it was the right thing to he went ahead and did it. The fact the whole process of choosing and making the ring was in India, it kind of indicates his thinking - that India would be a big part of their lives for the next few years so seemed appropriate.

Joe was clearly devastated that India got cut short, and even though Niomi said she was too I think she was secretly happy about it. They were now able to bring forward the wedding planning (all driven by Niomi) and part of Niomi may have thought that actually they could settle down sooner than she had expected. They were probably on completely separate pages and not communicating properly at this point in early lockdown. Moving in with Freddie should have been a red flag for Niomi because Joe knew wherever they lived in the UK would be temporary before they were off again. Niomi was naive, she had thrown herself back into work in the UK, started full on wedding planning and probably thought they were here to stay for the long haul. When discussing careers and Joe wanting to go abroad again, the cracks started showing and they realised they wanted different things and had different expectations of their lives together.

With Niomi saying it’s now time to ‘put herself first’ etc I think she’s referring to having to make compromises for Joe like moving to India and feeling like he didn’t make any big compromises for her like considering not going abroad. Joe probably then felt annoyed because he was making compromises everyday, not eating what he wanted to because Niomi was controlling, being filmed etc. It all made for an unhealthy relationship that ultimately wasn’t going to work. Joe was probably keeping a lot of these feelings to himself and then it all came out one day which made Niomi describe it as ‘traumatic’, she probably had no idea - living a little happy bubble because on paper she had everything she wanted again. No cheating involved in my opinion.

• Heart

getawaywithit

VIP Member
I’m sorry, I understand intentions might be different when you make these posts, but this conversation is just stupid when we are talking about a girl who is single at 28. 28!!! I think it’s an insulting way to talk about women and its hurtful too, if you don’t want kids then you will never know how that feels so stop talking about women’s bodies like we are incubators slowly going stale. Please. Also those are all mostly myths anyway.

Obviously it’s hard when you think your future is set, then you recalibrate and realize youlikely won’t be married at this or that point in time, Etc. I get that. But people, it’s not like she’s even... 38 or something and now has to really face the possibility of a radically different life. She’ll probably be dating seriously again in 9 months and married by 30 anyway.

• Heart

Ebazza

I'm a recovered anorexic, and as stupid as it might sound, I think when you have/have had an eating disorder, you can spot someone else with an eating disorder a mile off. Niomi absolutely has an eating disorder, there's no doubt about it. I don't think you even have to have had one to figure that out.

• Sad
Reactions: 37

Ama123

I have been following the threat a while now. I am a guy and i think i understand what has happened here, something which perhaps has been overlooked? Its apparent to me from the vlogs and i can relate it to my own relationship. Joe quite clearly broke up with niomi because he wasnt happy. Its wasnt her fault. And you shouldnt rely on someone to make you happy as it comes from self. He continued to see if it would pass not knowing what the problem was , questioning if it was being in a relationship with niomi or other things and it didnt (its a kind of sadness). After a long time trying things didnt get better. Lockdown was hard. The only thing joe could do to improve things for himself was to let her go. He needs the freedom to be doing exactly what he wants to be doing at any given time otherwise he aint happy. You have to actually want to be in the relationship 100%. Cant be half in half out otherwise it will never work. I recently broke up with my gf of almost 2 years on the same grounds. In the words of Alfie Deyes "Do more of what makes you happy". Its hard but i respect it. You have to do whats right for you at the end of the day. Not the other person. Some people say its selfish.

• Heart

Dunstonwrecksin

There is a problem in india but to say all men there are a certain way is wrong AND racist and i hate the tone in which some people speak about different countries. Like I explained to a previous poster if you had bothered to read the thread I wouldnt go to any foreign place alone including India as that would also be naive. I have many Indian friends who I have spoken to about various problems before i went to travel there in a SENSITIVE manner. It doesnt help anyone when that tone is used and it just makes the person saying it sound extremely racist and that needs to be addressed because its 2020 and im not going to walk away from a comment that had racist undertones without checking the person 😒 anyway im.not expecting much from anyone on here and will not waste my energy explaining this anymore
There is a problem in india but to say all men there are a certain way is wrong AND racist and i hate the tone in which some people speak about different countries. Like I explained to a previous poster if you had bothered to read the thread I wouldnt go to any foreign place alone including India as that would also be naive. I have many Indian friends who I have spoken to about various problems before i went to travel there in a SENSITIVE manner. It doesnt help anyone when that tone is used and it just makes the person saying it sound extremely racist and that needs to be addressed because its 2020 and im not going to walk away from a comment that had racist undertones without checking the person 😒 anyway im.not expecting much from anyone on here and will not waste my energy explaining this anymore
Sorry but I'm Indian and I 1000% would not travel alone in India or even in a pair because of the rampant sexual harassment and rape. I have family in New Delhi, have visited since I was a child and it's just not safe for women on the streets. This isn't a racist thing to say, it's a societal problem that is well documented. To suggest otherwise is minimising the very real and serious reality faced by women in India.

Did Niomi say she didn't know yoga was indian or am i mistaken? Maybe it was another influencer...? I can't remember properly, all the yoga wellness gals blend into one ( apart from yogawithadrienne, she's cool).

Last edited:
  • Sad

Leah91

He definitely didn’t cheat. Interesting how she kind of made it seem like it was a mutual thing with the “we think” (maybe it was) but I highly doubt it.

She’s in such a rush to tie it all with a pretty big bow and insinuating like she’s done healing and over it. Healing isn’t linear and it’s not a 4 week time slot that you just check off. But it is niomi after all 🤷🏻‍♀️

ILikeToWatch

Her latest Instagram grid post is so worrying. She’s already tiny and she’s posing in a way that makes her look greyhound thin. It just seems really irresponsible for someone who, like it or not, is an influencer. I think it’s the first picture of her that’s been like this?

BigQueenEnergy

Tooright comments are absolutely spot on. I think we are all forgetting he has completely played her for a fool. My ex broke up with me over the phone, after spending a whole week together with him pronouncing his 'endless' love and dedication to me. Taking me on romantic dates, presents etc. That relationships wasn't even as half as long as Niomi's or I would say 'deep' and it took me over a year to get over. I went through all the phases of a break up and back again. However, annoying Niomi may be to some people, I think Joe did her wrong. Men get away with so much, if she had done the same she would be vilified. It wouldn't shock me if he is in a relationship by christmas, these men move on before you have even deleted all the pictures of them on your phone.
It wouldn't surprise me if he's moved on already. He'll do a Jim Chapman. I can see him with someone totally opposite of Niomi.

This is why I stay single. I've been through this all before and I can't do it again. Life is very peaceful being single 😇

• Heart

0cbxox

Is anyone else slightly weirded out by their fascination with India. I’m sorry I think it’s really weird. They are basically exoticising the country with their herbal teas, yoga trips etc. Niomi didn’t once show the realities of India - extreme poverty. As a white pretty woman she would have literally been stared at by disgusting men - some may even have tried to touch her. For a woman it isn’t that safe - yes she is foreign but still. I might be being too harsh but it’s not just her - Joe too! Grrrrrrrrrr
I'm Indian and I'm a teeny bit offended. I grew up in Mumbai & most women feel pretty safe here. It's an alright place to be, especially if you're taking Ubers and spending your time at Soho House.
We do have extreme poverty, but there's a lot more to our country than economic hardship.

• Heart

Smca53

VIP Member
1. At first I admired niomi for the way she handled the break-up and thought she was just a stable person. Now I think she is a robot.
2. She seems to have no personality whatsoever, all her interests are healthy eating and yoga.
3. Clearly, she has a problem with orthorexia and I think Joe is glad to finally be able to eat decent food again in normal quantities.
4. Why is she posting all those half-naked pics on Instagram? It's just sad, clearly Joe wants to move on. Bless him.
5. She will probably never really address this in a large amount, she never did with the Marcus break-up.

I feel for her, though. Must be tough at her age, now she has to go on the hunt all over again and then it is another few years until an engagement. Just sad.
I don't think she is doing herself a favor with making people believe that her life is so wholesome and perfect, only makes her seem shallow.
“at her age” ????

She’s young! And that’s besides the point - the purpose of her existence isn’t to find a man and get married.

As an aside, I was hoping this would all result in better/more interesting content but it doesn’t look like we are going to get that...

• Heart

triesherbest

Chatty Member
Please don’t stalk people, wtf.. how can you even joke about that lol if this thread goes down that route I’m outta here.

Reactions: 36

coriander

VIP Member
Doesn't seem like he cheat from what she's said. I think it was a case of....I like you but we're probably not life partners so let's break up.

My gosh I suddenly feel so sad for her after that video!

Reactions: 36