Niomi Smart #6 it’s smoothie bowl weather but they’re not together, feel new tea was the end of Joe’s tether

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But that's not what I said at all. No one is entitled to anything and she's not obliged to do anything. But I get why her viewers are interested in the demise of her relationship seeing as she's shared so much of it and they feel vested in it.
You said that if she monetises her relationship, at the bare minimum people deserve an explanation / confirmation they aren't together anymore, I don't feel like I misinterpreted what you said whatsoever, but best not to dwell on it anyway.

Reactions: 2
She has a nice looking body but putting into the equation what she eats and how much she exercises, it leads to the conclusion that she's doing something wrong that could have negative effects in the long run and maybe shouldn't be promoted all over the internet.
most of the time she does toning exercises like yoga and stuff not heavy lifting and cardio like sarahs day. Thats why Niomi does not have a full six pack... yet (also it takes forever to get your body looking like that) Tho her abs look great. Its just that her preferred exercises are much more gentle on the body. Not saying yoga is a joke but it will give you a completly different body than a gym junkie. She does do a bit of running here and there. That does not mean she is unhealthy or 'doing something wrong'. It's not like she trains 7 days a week. She's much more into eating clean than exercising I find.

Reactions: 6
She 100% has to make a clear statement on it, partly because yes he was a big part of her channel and partly because there will forever be comments saying “Where’s Joe?” And “Did they break up?” if she doesn’t.

HOWEVER.

I see no need to rush it out, this is an ended engagement after a long term relationship, she is still coming to terms with it and I imagine there are some family and friends who don’t even know yet. Expecting Niomi to speak on it in acceptably quick fashion, for her Instagram... I don’t see the point of it other than satiating excited curiosity from some people.

Reactions: 9
All these people posting filtered, angled selfies with “OFF” scribbled on their hand for this digital detox, do they not see the irony of what they’re doing? Letting another stupid social media trend dictate their actions and behaviour?

The healthiest thing would be to stop yourself and ask “why am I posting another picture of myself? Why have I spent 20 minutes choosing which photo I look best in? Why have I written the word off on my hand that I’m now awkwardly trying to scrub off with a nail brush alone in the bathroom? Why do I need to announce to the world and participate in some big overblown countdown that I won’t be on social media briefly?”

The more people participate in these trends, the more power they’re giving social media. I just find it all so eye roll worthy, self righteous and bleeping boring tbqh. The best thing for people to do would be to learn to do things quietly without needing their actions validated by likes.
Someone posted this on Zoe's thread. Reposting since Niomi is apparently jumping on the bandwagon as well. How is she going to deal with taking one day off instagram? Is she going to be ok if she doesn't post another bikini pic??? Thank god full moon ritual didn't fall on Saturday or she would've missed out majorly 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Yel

Announcing you're not posting on social media for a day is such an attention seaking thing. Just don't post, the world won't come to an end.

Most of them will still be online but not posting 🙄 a handy excuse for a day off and for boring content the next day about how it improved their life so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She 100% has to make a clear statement on it, partly because yes he was a big part of her channel and partly because there will forever be comments saying “Where’s Joe?” And “Did they break up?” if she doesn’t.

HOWEVER.

I see no need to rush it out, this is an ended engagement after a long term relationship, she is still coming to terms with it and I imagine there are some family and friends who don’t even know yet. Expecting Niomi to speak on it in acceptably quick fashion, for her Instagram... I don’t see the point of it other than satiating excited curiosity from some people.
but she is speaking about it 😆
it’s genius really.
Using her “vulnerability“ to push interest in herself and by extension her brand is genius!
her followers feel like they’re her friend right now,
they see her at her lowest, they see her crying, they want to support her, emotionally....and financially 🙂
as SOON as the comments say she’s strong, she posts another photo of her crying, so she doesn’t lose that sympathy.
she is welcoming conversation about her break up, allowing speculation, negativity towards joe 🤷‍♀️

but saying nothing.

Jesus wept...
this is why you shouldn’t share you life with a follower list that could all be crazy 🙂

37911920-6AEF-4909-A57B-87C897EC8CDE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Lol she has this type of crap coming. That's what she gets for throwing Joe under the bus without saying a word.

She’s as bad as the rest of the influencers she tries to distance herself from. The only difference is, those other girls might now have a chance with Joe, whereas now she does not.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
but she is speaking about it 😆
it’s genius really.
Using her “vulnerability“ to push interest in herself and by extension her brand is genius!
her followers feel like they’re her friend right now,
they see her at her lowest, they see her crying, they want to support her, emotionally....and financially 🙂
as SOON as the comments say she’s strong, she posts another photo of her crying, so she doesn’t lose that sympathy.
she is welcoming conversation about her break up, allowing speculation, negativity towards joe 🤷‍♀️

but saying nothing.

Jesus wept...
this is why you shouldn’t share you life with a follower list that could all be crazy 🙂

View attachment 233067
She has a lot of creepy people following her. One follower on another forum said they were going to kill her. Then it seems the same person or another crazy came to here a few weeks ago, saying they hate Niomi because she gives them anxiety etc. Absolute wackos.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
So she’s gonna get married to joe, get divorced, then he’s gonna stay with her, not out of love but because she’s gonna die...

damn I’m about to buy a face cream from smart skin... or something. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think a reason why Niomi is not addressing the split directly might be that Joe told her not to. He was probably fed up with his life being on social media for anyone to watch, I don't think he wants girls he will be dating in the future to look him up and come across a video announcement of his split with Niomi. The Woodward family might also have pressured Niomi to let it go quietly...

Reactions: 4
I think a reason why Niomi is not addressing the split directly might be that Joe told her not to. He was probably fed up with his life being on social media for anyone to watch, I don't think he wants girls he will be dating in the future to look him up and come across a video announcement of his split with Niomi. The Woodward family might also have pressured Niomi to let it go quietly...
If he left her do you think she would feel like she owes him that courtesy? I think it’s driven by self interest.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Maybe she had to sign an NDA :) lol

Reactions: 4
I think it's either a) the Woodwards had her sign an NDA, or b) Joe cited the camera being the third person in their relationship as one of the reasons he left, so she's trying not to mention him/the break up explicitly in a kinda 'see Joey, I can be private' way. Except as everyones pointing out she's not doing a very good job of that, she's just not mentioning him by name...

Reactions: 10
Yoga doesn't tonify the body really, it helps a lot on stretching and blood circulation with no so much activity, she runs but tell me if I'm wrong I don't watch her videos very often as she is boring af but anyone actually saw her running 10K? She doesn't have runner legs, I'm starting to think she just shows her as someone who works out a lot but in reality she doesn't, her business is about wellness and sell that unhealthy diet she has, I wouldn't call her flabby but definitely she doesn't have a toned body, she doesn't even have a waist, she is basically a square, all what I see is a petite very skinny body as result of genetics and malnutrition. You can be vegetarian or vegan but your diet has to be made by a professional.

Surprised she didn't switch to the menstrual cup, not only because you help the environment, tampons could be lethal or harm your health really badly.

I feel a bit sorry for her as she clearly has denial issues and practice a toxic positivity in order to be perfect, I wouldn't be suprise she tries the LOA and is actually trying to manifest him back as she talks a lot about the universe

Could be the case, but imo I think she has high hopes of Joe realising his mistake and coming back for her. She wouldn't want to draw a mean picture of him or their relationship because I -genuinely think- she thinks they're gonna be back together. Despite all the fake inspirational quotes of putting one's life first blah blah blah I'm almost sure she's looking at her phone 24/7 expecting a call from him.

Reactions: 7
I think a reason why Niomi is not addressing the split directly might be that Joe told her not to.
I don't think she's taking orders from Joey right now. If anything, I think if he'd asked her not to talk about the split, she'd be more likely to talk about it!

I'm interested in the NDA idea. Seems a bit extreme though! It's not like news of the split will make the front pages!

If she is going to address the split I think it'll be when she moves into her new place. Clearly, she is a bit all over the place right now. The new place will be the real start of her next chapter.

Reactions: 5
I'm surprised she doesn't use a more sustainable option. Otherwise, she must be looking for a sponsorship.
Yes get yourself a mooncup niomi! Then howl at the full moon butt naked in rosanna's garden. It will take your mind off things pet.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe niomi isn’t giving details because those details wouldn’t paint her as the victim,
a role she’s very much enjoying right now 😬
Or maybe there’s nothing to tell, they just grew apart.

NDA 😂 it’s Niomi Smart not Naomi Watts 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.