Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Posting your dying dad on tiktok for clout is sick
I’m in dire shock at this. In fact it’s absolutely sick. She hasn’t seen him for 20 odd years, walked past each other in the street last week. He’s far to ill to consent to this as he can’t even talk?! Give the man some dignity!!! And as for Dan stood their filming a man who he’s never met dying he is just as sick as her.

Reactions: 17

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Right I grew up abroad so couldn’t legally drink until 21 but even if I lived here on my 18th there would be absolutely no way my mum and her boyfriend were coming out with me 🙈😂 She’s so clingy towards Jasmine it’s weird.

Reactions: 15

ploggy

Just been on love and jasmines ringing the police, taking ages to answer so she said just ring 999 and say you want to k*ll yourself they will answer quicker. Fucking hell
---
Live*

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
She seems really addicted to tik tok. She's stuffing her face with toast , whilst making a video, why not eat first then update tik tok ? I think she's lapping up the attention now. Keep your mangy fanny to yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
33 TikTok’s since they went on honeymoon… how sad is that?! Just enjoy it and upload at a later date as a few montage videos.

Reactions: 12

Disneylover

VIP Member
Oh god I can’t cope with the drama from this one, you can tell she’s gutted they didn’t keep her in she just loves drama. I don’t think she’s a bad person I just can’t be doing with the attention seeking. I’ve had the same type of cyst a few times, it is horrible but I’ve never carried on like her. Imagine sitting in the chemist with your legs spread eating a baguette and crisps 😂
Her sickness record at work must be crap, she always seems to be off sick

Reactions: 12

SforShortbread

VIP Member
The woman has gone to morrisons, to claim a "Henry.' (A free jacket spud in cafe.)
With the amount of takeaways she eats, I personally don't think she's financially struggling. She keeps saying in comments, 'I've done it to make a point." She could've just posted the poster of it.. or when ordering her jacket spud to PAY for, get the person on the till to explain.. said person doesn't need to be on camera to explain how you can get a free spud if you're struggling.

• Angry
Reactions: 11

Katielle13

I really like the mother (can’t remember her name). I like how honest she is on her weight loss journey, having a treat on weigh day and showing the side of dieting when you cave and have something that maybe doesn’t fit within your cals, she’s very realistic. I also like how when she’s going to her daughters room, she always asks if she’s decent before she enters.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Nothing wrong with doing OF but she's only 18 and she seems so immature :(
Tbh I think this scenario pretty much encapsulates everything which is wrong with OF. She’s an 18 year old girl (like so many of the young women on that site) with her whole life ahead of her and she has already been sucked into doing sex work. She’s so young and naive, I find it really depressing.

• Heart

peachypills

imagine you get news your dad is a few days away from dying and the first thing you do is make a tiktok ffs

Reactions: 10

groovygirl229

VIP Member
i am crying someone said they thought the tattoo which is always with infinity sign was a tattoo saying 'takeaways' i literally laughed out loud bc i wouldve believed it hahahah

• Haha

stardustjunkie

Charlotte had said in comments that she doesn’t agree with Jasmine doing OF, but she’s 18/an adult so it’s her choice.

She may be 18 but she still lives at home. I would not accept anyone, let alone my 18 year old child, making sex content in my home. While it’s valid work for many people, there’s a time and a place where it’s appropriate.

I also think Jasmine comes across as very immature for her age, and perhaps doesn’t realise the enormity of what she is doing and the long term implications that could come from it.

Scutty

Someone asked in a comment does Jasmine not have college and somebody replied, no she dropped out to eat KFC all day at home 😭😭 dead hahahahaha

• Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
It’s the fucking braided hair for me. Jesus Christ. They should’ve just gone to Blackpool 😬

Kendell28

God her videos over this cyst are unbearable! I appreciate it was painful and a bit scary having a procedure but I feel if you can manage to make a video every 5 minutes you’re probably okay. Did anyone see the beyond embarrassing one Dan did on his page of him like opening the front door and pretending to be shot? Weird. So weird. They’re so immature it’s ridiculous!

The video of her half talking half ramming toast into her mouth like a possessed animal, I had to turn off!

RBN20

Chatty Member
I had OF a couple of years ago and let me tell you, it is a lot of work. It was like a full time job alongside my other full time job. The constant promoting on various social media platforms to get followers and then the constant interactions with subscribers who wanted to message all the time etc.

I think her tiktok platform would have helped her get subscribers more easily but if she’s already putting out there ‘sorry I haven’t been posting’ so early on she’s not gunna keep subscribers. Because essentially they’re paying for a service which they haven’t been getting from her. Other girls would be putting out content daily for them for less ££

I think once you’re well established you don’t have to interact via message etc as much but during these early days she needs to be keeping hold of the subscribers she has.

the point of my post is that she’s too lazy to be making much from it. She looks dirty a lot of the time and it’s such a saturated market that I don’t see her doing well/keeping it up. She probably only started it up for clout

plus we’ve all seen the state of her bedroom, do people wanna see pics of Jasmine in the noody with pizza boxes in the background… think not

Reactions: 9