Mummy Gascoigne/Gascoigne family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand Jasmine even though her mum seems to think the sun shines out her ass.

Is she sharing a room with her mum and Dan on the holiday?!

Reactions: 3
I really dislike Jasmine. I think she’s a useless lump. She does absolutely sod all. She’s 17 and slept with 9 people already 😳 Each to their own but I think she’s a slapper, the STD’s floating about amongst them must be itchy as duck. (Who even puts how many people they’ve slept with on the internet?) She spends her days sitting round on her arse making stupid videos badly lip syncing with captions alluding to being depressed or digs at past girlfriends or is it current girlfriends? I have no idea as she has a new girlfriend every week. I bet she stinks 🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t stand Jasmine even though her mum seems to think the sun shines out her ass.

Is she sharing a room with her mum and Dan on the holiday?!
At least someone else finds it werid too i was shocked when they showed the room with one bed in it id die if i had to share with my mum at that age

Reactions: 4
Someone asked in a comment does Jasmine not have college and somebody replied, no she dropped out to eat KFC all day at home 😭😭 dead hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone asked in a comment does Jasmine not have college and somebody replied, no she dropped out to eat KFC all day at home 😭😭 dead hahahahaha
Jasmines lazy but its because shes got no one kicking her up the arse even before she went to her dads charlottes done everything for her and mummy cuddles her i mean what 17-18 year old expects their mum to still make them lunch and stuff like that charlotte enables the lazy behaviour she would rather wait on jasmine hand and foot and have her at home then have her leave again and yes i know jasmines 17 and old enough to know her own mind and to motivate herself but when you have no work ethic and have no one kicking you up the arse to get a job then thats what happens

i used to feel for jasmine but i defonitly do question some of the stuff she saids for instance when amber watched her get jumped how did amber know where she was she said she had no contact with amber but amber called her and thats how she apperently knew where she was if the relationship was that bad why did charlotte not step in if she was aware of it being so bad ? I get the feeling charlotte didnt even try to stop them seeing each other and dont get me started on the age gap

Reactions: 1
Theyre so immature and unbearable on this holiday!

Did Charlotte say yesterday they paid another £700 for flights after they missed theirs yesterday?!!

Do you think they’re raking in the money from tik tok?

Reactions: 3
Theyre so immature and unbearable on this holiday!

Did Charlotte say yesterday they paid another £700 for flights after they missed theirs yesterday?!!

Do you think they’re raking in the money from tik tok?
Surely not how could they be they don't actually get that much views or likes. It was only two weeks ago she was saying she was skint

Reactions: 1
Did you see the video where Dan was pouring a drink in a glass rested on jasmines foot and it spilt all over the bed and she thought it was hilarious like I'm all for having a laugh but I couldn't put up with her high pitched laugh

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Did you see the video where Dan was pouring a drink in a glass rested on jasmines foot and it spilt all over the bed and she thought it was hilarious like I'm all for having a laugh but I couldn't put up with her high pitched laugh
I know right I legit don’t get what’s funny about that? She wouldn’t do that on her own bed

Reactions: 4
What a clip!!! 17 years old on holiday and wearing fluffy slippers. Christ, I’m glad I’m not on holiday there with these Chavs.

Did they really have a KFC in Spain? My god they really are soaking up the Spanish culture aren’t they?
Taking the piss out of the English tourists is literally a national sport in Spain, and you can see why🤣 socks and fluffy slippers round the pool smh

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a clip!!! 17 years old on holiday and wearing fluffy slippers. Christ, I’m glad I’m not on holiday there with these Chavs.

Did they really have a KFC in Spain? My god they really are soaking up the Spanish culture aren’t they?
She needs less KFC 🤮

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.