Mummy Gascoigne/Gascoigne family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jasmine has a takeaway every 2 days. Charlotte isn’t so bad but god jasmine does show them off I wouldn’t be

Reactions: 1
LOL at her pretending its a vacuum she uses daily by pretending the charger is on the wall.
That was so funny 😅

£60 odd quid on Chinese last night, cafe breakfast out this morning. As much as I like eating out I couldn't justify the cost of eating out so much myself 😅

Reactions: 1
They were driving somewhere this morning and I watched three times at least and I still could not understand what she says.

Every single meal is a takeaway or eat out, last time I seen them cook was when they were sent a free box of food.
I thought they were meant to be saving for a wedding. Some money must be going into that house, most people would say a take-out once a week is about the normal.

You know what I want to ask but won't, what are Jasmines ambitions for her future. I am so behind the young people of today and I know a lot have huge ambitions they are working towards. I never hear them talking anything like that., normally by her age she would have a good idea what her goals are. As a parent I know you need to try and encourage them to keep focused about what matters.

Moaning she won't have a working cooker for two weeks. how would she even miss a cooker.

Reactions: 2
Also moaning when its the council sorting it for her! I expect there are a lot more vulnerable needing help. Why doesn't she pay to have it done privately if she so desperate… or blag air fryer for a quick #ad. Be much more relatable than those bloody eyelashes she cannot put on.

Remember last time it happened, having a panic attack and crying her eyes out thinking she would die. I mean I’ve never had it so I don’t know how bad it is but to then complain about the NHS because she’s having to wait for a small operation. I’m sure the next night she was out drinking and smoking, putting strain on the NHS who just did the operation for her, bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 4
Remember last time it happened, having a panic attack and crying her eyes out thinking she would die. I mean I’ve never had it so I don’t know how bad it is but to then complain about the NHS because she’s having to wait for a small operation. I’m sure the next night she was out drinking and smoking, putting strain on the NHS who just did the operation for her, bleeping idiot.
Thats when I started to detest her.

Thats when I started to detest her.
Think I was the same! She’s been out for breakfast and now doing TikToks it’s can’t be that bad 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Remember last time there was like 25 videos of the same tit from the hospital bed.

• Haha
I think the last time was when this thread got proper lively! She was an absolute cry baby and really filming everything - the last thing I would be doing lying in hospital is be on tik tok 😫 I really think she has like underlying abandonment issues or something from when she was a child the way she acts sometimes is still so childish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.