Mummy Gascoigne/Gascoigne family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t followed her enough, but saw her come up today about the wedding planning disaster, which was predictable content a mile off.

It's been bothering me for a long time… does anyone else notice how off her blonde hair is to the shade of her skin? It really does her no favours.

Reactions: 3
I haven’t followed her enough, but saw her come up today about the wedding planning disaster, which was predictable content a mile off.

It's been bothering me for a long time… does anyone else notice how off her blonde hair is to the shade of her skin? It really does her no favours.
shed look much nicer with a more natural looking cool toned blonde. she's too pale for the bleach yellow look

Reactions: 2
I don't even follow her that much. But this comment on her cake video had me in stitches😂😂😂
She should just get a cake from mowwisons
Or one of those horrific (cold) towers of maccies and Greggs like she’s been doing for birthdays

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The wedding cake will probably end up being jacket potatoes, with cheese and beans on top 💁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So jasmines broken up with her partner again, what a surprise 🤣 how long til her mum lets her move the next one in? 🙄

Reactions: 5
I had OF a couple of years ago and let me tell you, it is a lot of work. It was like a full time job alongside my other full time job. The constant promoting on various social media platforms to get followers and then the constant interactions with subscribers who wanted to message all the time etc.

I think her tiktok platform would have helped her get subscribers more easily but if she’s already putting out there ‘sorry I haven’t been posting’ so early on she’s not gunna keep subscribers. Because essentially they’re paying for a service which they haven’t been getting from her. Other girls would be putting out content daily for them for less ££

I think once you’re well established you don’t have to interact via message etc as much but during these early days she needs to be keeping hold of the subscribers she has.

the point of my post is that she’s too lazy to be making much from it. She looks dirty a lot of the time and it’s such a saturated market that I don’t see her doing well/keeping it up. She probably only started it up for clout

plus we’ve all seen the state of her bedroom, do people wanna see pics of Jasmine in the noody with pizza boxes in the background… think not

Reactions: 9
Goes to London for the weekend and gets excited about Tony Carvery and Wimpy… there’s so many good places to eat in London ffs

Reactions: 7
Goes to London for the weekend and gets excited about Tony Carvery and Wimpy… there’s so many good places to eat in London ffs
Just had “fat dissolving” injections too 🙄 she’s such a thick bint

Reactions: 1
All gone quite on the diet front i see with all the takeaways and rubbish food they have been eating. Not had a weigh in video since middle of march. Cant believe how they are not taking this seriously.

Reactions: 2
All gone quite on the diet front i see with all the takeaways and rubbish food they have been eating. Not had a weigh in video since middle of march. Cant believe how they are not taking this seriously.
They want to thank themselves lucky they’ve got the opportunity for IVF, especially when she already has jasmine most people are told no. My area doesn’t even fund IVF at all and i have no children. Shame chances are wasted on people like them when i won’t even get a chance lol

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.