Mummy Gascoigne/Gascoigne family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find it odd how they have only eaten kfc and burger king like your in spain branch out go for a nice meal somewhere ?

Reactions: 3
I feel like they’re just the typical stereotype of brits abroad. There must be so many lovely restaurants around the beach area, but no it’s KFC or Burger King every day

Reactions: 2
It's a wonder she didn't pack the jacket potatoes in the suitcase to bring

Reactions: 4
Is it a common thing to go abroad for like 3 days ? Surley thats pointless ?
For the amount they spent I think it’s pointless tbh. 1.7k for 2 nights with only 1 room between 3 of them is just insanity lmao, it’s not even all inclusive.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
For the amount they spent I think it’s pointless tbh. 1.7k for 2 nights with only 1 room between 3 of them is just insanity lmao, it’s not even all inclusive.
That is completely pointless. All that money for basically two days. That's mental..I wouldn't of paid the 700 for replacement flights if it was only going to be two days

Reactions: 1
and dan cant even remember last night lmao because he got too drunk so litro waste of a trip

• Haha
That is completely pointless. All that money for basically two days. That's mental..I wouldn't of paid the 700 for replacement flights if it was only going to be two days
Exactly, even without the 700 extra for the missed flight it is still too much to go to Spain for 2 nights. Like maybe it seems worse to me because I live here but that is just an insane amount of money to be spending in this country for what they got. They’ve been mugged off

Reactions: 1
They’ve been ripped off so much! You can get deals all inclusive to those kind of hotels for about 400 per person for a week normally

First fine commenting here, this family are odd!! Their holiday vids are embarrassing and cringey. I don’t understand the constant tik toks when on holiday, they can’t be enjoying it !!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.