Mummy Gascoigne/Gascoigne family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is acting like an idiot now, 15 posts today and she’s posting while they’re trying to wheel her to surgery. WTF?! 😂😂

Jasmine doesn’t work so why isn’t she visiting her? I know we’re still in Covid etc but you’re still allowed visitors at certain times.
Some places have still got very restricted visiting times. But honestly what is she going on about. Surely if she is a carer she must have come across wounds before?! She is truely being ridiculous in what she is saying. She is really coming across as very uneducated.

I saw that Nicole (saffron barkers sister in law) has just undergone an emergency appendicectomy surgery whilst pregnant and she hasn’t posted like this.

Reactions: 2
Pahaha she has lost it hasn’t she. To be fair, the first and only time I had an emergency operation I was scared shitless I was going to die even though the chances were basically nil. HOWEVER my first thought wasn’t to make a tiktok about it! 😁😁🤣 ffs

Reactions: 3
I feel for her tbf, I think she doesn’t understand it and is just off her nut worrying. Someone needs to just explain to her that whilst it really hurts, it isn’t severe and even if it does worsen, she is in hospital and in good hands. I think she has worked herself up and needs to just chill at this point

Reactions: 5
Did you have antibiotics or did it just go
There see I said you sit it out and then it just burst, and the pain is gone in an instant.
For those who dont know it looks like when you blow a bubble with bubble gum thats kinda what it looks like.
I love medical subjects as its quiet.

I normally don’t have any issue with this family but I do think someone needs to sit her down and tell her to calm down.

I’ve been in hospital more times than I count, so many stays, operations etc, I’ve had a blood clot for example. I was admitted for a suspected stroke because my left side stopped functioning. My last stay involved an operation to remove infected cells from my skull, I literally had the back of my ear cut off and stitched back on, then had to have ketamine to get me through the pain. Then I ended up with an emergency CT a year later as they thought they’d missed some and I had a brain abscess. All of this happened in my 20s and I didn’t once cry or complain or go on a mad panicked rant about dying. You put your trust in the doctors that are trained to give your care. By all means ask for a second opinion, but if the surgeon has a list of 3 people, one has appendicitis, one has internal bleeding after an RTC and one has an oozy cyst on their bits.. well let’s face it, the oozy cyst isn’t going to be priority.

Also, cysts leak green and yellow gunk… it’s what they do. It doesn’t necessarily mean it’s infected, it’s just dead skin cells etc. she’s probably being pumped with IV antibiotics as a precaution anyway and they’ll be monitoring her constantly - her blood pressure and temperature especially. If she was showing signs of sepsis they’d have acted by now.

Such a rant, sorry. I get she’s scared, I get why she’s in hospital (and I never questioned the validity of her being there), but she needs someone to calm her down and bring her back down to earth.

• Heart
I’ve come across her videos and wondered if there was a thread, I’m glad there is. The woman has gone through birth and she’s behaving like this? I completely understand she’s in a lot of pain and discomfort and she’s thinking the worst that it’s going to leak and get into her blood stream. She’s told her followers in every video how “fatal” it is. She’s literally in the best hands right now if the worst was going to happen but it won’t happen. The NHS are massively understaffed like everybody knows, and it’s not their fault there’s worse case emergencies that include C sections. It’s not Charlotte world. She can’t expect them all to drop everything because of what she’s going through. I don’t want to be horrible but she’s annoyed me. She should be grateful she’s in a country that has free NHS, other countries have to pay thousands just to be seen. She should be really embarrassed with how she’s behaved in the past 24 hours. She’s in so much pain but wanted Dan to come hospital so she could have a smoke but yet she struggles to walk. I doubt they will let her home either, given the fact she’s gone under, infection and what time they’ve operated. She will have to stay in over night again so they can keep an eye on her, unless they need the beds for someone else. Some of the things she’s shared on tiktok in the past day shouldn’t of been shared. She shares too much of her life and it ain’t good.

Reactions: 4
She's been under for 2 hours is that a bit a long for a cyst or maybe there's something else wrong aswell

Just watched her most recent video the one before Dan came on and I actually felt really sorry for her. I’ve never had an operation either never been in hospital or under anaesthetic and I’ll admit I would be terrified too. I think she’s got herself worked up probably scared, over tired and jumping to the worst conclusion thinkings she might not see her family again. I suppose most people have these irrational thoughts before ops. I do hope she is alright

Reactions: 6
She's been under for 2 hours is that a bit a long for a cyst or maybe there's something else wrong aswell
No it really isn’t, that 2 hours will include more than just looking at the cyst.

Probably the first 30mins was talking her through and consenting for the procedure. Time for her to be put to sleep with the anaesthetic. Time for them to drain the cyst itself. And then normally I think the standard is at least 30mins in recovery to ensure she is stable before moving her back to a ward.

If anything was seriously wrong then nok would be informed. There really isn’t many adverse events that could happen with a simple cyst.

Just watched her most recent video the one before Dan came on and I actually felt really sorry for her. I’ve never had an operation either never been in hospital or under anaesthetic and I’ll admit I would be terrified too. I think she’s got herself worked up probably scared, over tired and jumping to the worst conclusion thinkings she might not see her family again. I suppose most people have these irrational thoughts before ops. I do hope she is alright
It’s sad in today’s world that she couldn’t just pick up her phone and have a good conversation with Dan, he seems relatively calm headed. I think her obsession with updating tiktok and social media isn’t healthy. She should have listened to the health care professionals and talked to them and talked to Dan on the phone or another relative and actually have a decent conversation where someone could talk about her worries and fears and help her rationalise. Sadly I don’t think it’s something she really done clearly. On reflection she may think how she could deal with these situations with her closest support group rather than be so open which clearly isn’t a useful method. I don’t envy her and appreciate her fears, but she was being completely irrational.

Reactions: 4
When they take you down they often still leave you and don't take you straight into theatre. So she's back eating toast and going home shortly. She will need a good few weeks off work after this she said. I'm honestly not going to be able to look at this woman again in the same light.

All about sharing there everyday life on tiktok not everything needs to be shared . Why you go to doctors in private and discuss it may aswell share the rest of your medical notes

A
When they take you down they often still leave you and don't take you straight into theatre. So she's back eating toast and going home shortly. She will need a good few weeks off work after this she said. I'm honestly not going to be able to look at this woman again in the same light.
Just way to much info should of just stayed off tiktok and said she was poorly and will be back soon

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Probably time in recovery. My husband wasn’t allowed in the hospital for my last op (peak of Covid) and my op was a longer and pretty serious one. Apparently I was in recovery for about 2 hours because the pain wasn’t under control and they had to get a doctor in to administer ketamine. They didn’t update my husband so he was stressing but it’s understandable that they don’t have time to update NOK unless it’s serious. She maybe just took a while to come round properly or the recovery ward was busy.

Reactions: 2
She seems really addicted to tik tok. She's stuffing her face with toast , whilst making a video, why not eat first then update tik tok ? I think she's lapping up the attention now. Keep your mangy fanny to yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's getting a lot of hate after yesterday . She was way over the top though like most cyst burst after a few days at home unlikely of any infection as she's on antibiotics anyways

She's getting a lot of hate after yesterday . She was way over the top though like most cyst burst after a few days at home unlikely of any infection as she's on antibiotics anyways
I saw her tik Tok and had to come on and see if she had one here, but seriously she is so childish, yes they are sore, yes they are painful but I would have for her to have hidradenitis suppurativa she would know all about cysts etc, and taking 4 weeks off work Jesus Christ it’s hardly that bad

Reactions: 6
She should stop saying you could die with this over and over and just Google the facts.

She needs a thread worm treatment desperate

She needs reporting she's giving out wrong medical information and a lot of people on Tictok are extremely vunerable

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.