Mummy Gascoigne/Gascoigne family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see Jasmine's story time videos today? I'm totally invested! Im very curious what Bobby said about her family.. 😆 Can't find his tiktok though. Its hilarious to me that Charlotte was behind the camera the whole time Jasmine was ranting. Strange kind of stage mom vibes..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nah I’m so confused. I thought Jasmine was a lesbian and bobby was gay? Didn’t realize they were together? I feel like I’ve missed a huge chapter tbh

Reactions: 1
Nah I’m so confused. I thought Jasmine was a lesbian and bobby was gay? Didn’t realize they were together? I feel like I’ve missed a huge chapter tbh
Bobby is trans. They were dating and he lived with them for a few months but they just broke up. She's saying Bobby cheated on her with his ex who lives down the road from her. It's all so low brow. I would hate to live on that road 😅

If what jasmine is saying is true then bobby is a right bleep, especially where Charlotte as Dan welcomed him into their home

Just been on love and jasmines ringing the police, taking ages to answer so she said just ring 999 and say you want to k*ll yourself they will answer quicker. bleeping hell
---
Live*

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Team no one. Its crazy how bad they all look fighting online like this.. Love the free entertainment but seriously cant believe how immature all involved are!

Reactions: 5
Jasmine & Bobby just normal teenager tit! We've all been there 🙄 I cant stand this family! Charlotte & Dan are the unfunniest people on the app! Stupid fake videos they make me wanna vom

There’s so much chavvy drama around a teenage breakup. I find it weird that Charlotte is getting so involved in her kids relationship drama

Charlotte shouldn't be getting involved if she hasn't been brought into it however her cars the one thats getting destroyed so I think she has every right to

• Heart
Her car is probably targeted because she puts herself in the drama. No smoke without fire 🤷🏼‍♀️

(I don’t agree with what happened to the car though)

Reactions: 4
New to this thread , hardly ever took notice of her as thought she was a lil immature for a woman of her age group. Shes block happy for being called out Driving on live earlier.

honestly not a fan of them at all they do bring a lot of the drama on themselves but to hear charlotte talk about jasmine saying she wanted to do that to herself is awful im dealing with a break up rn too and its awful enough as is i cant imagine having it all online and having private stuff posted about you too if its genuinely affecting jasmine that badly they need to get her some help

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I actually quite like jasmine, she needs to take herself off social media now and heal not post things

Reactions: 2
honestly not a fan of them at all they do bring a lot of the drama on themselves but to hear charlotte talk about jasmine saying she wanted to do that to herself is awful im dealing with a break up rn too and its awful enough as is i cant imagine having it all online and having private stuff posted about you too if its genuinely affecting jasmine that badly they need to get her some help
Jasmine does this all the time it's not the first time every time someone finishes with her she says this and then Charlotte comes online and tells all of SM

I don't understood why people feel the need to air every single thing on social media!! It's fkin wierd

Jasmine does this all the time it's not the first time every time someone finishes with her she says this and then Charlotte comes online and tells all of SM

I don't understood why people feel the need to air every single thing on social media!! It's fkin wierd
i get what your saying but you never know with mental health she might genuinely be thinking it or feeling like she wants to do that to herself and i wouldn't like to doubt someone feels like that but she definitely needs to get help one way or another her parents should be encouraging her to get help and definitely not going online to tell random people them personal details

Reactions: 2
i get what your saying but you never know with mental health she might genuinely be thinking it or feeling like she wants to do that to herself and i wouldn't like to doubt someone feels like that but she definitely needs to get help one way or another her parents should be encouraging her to get help and definitely not going online to tell random people them personal details
Exactly that, if my child was struggling I wouldn't be on social media telling eveyone it really gets my back up! Some things need to be left private!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.