Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I cannot believe this woman, shes crying like a big baby, I said yesterday if she went into hospital she's be left because they are way too busy for something trival, Im not brave but when i think what ive been through in hospital and never cried because i just put on a brave face for those that love me. Its so clear she has not ever suffered in her life. I am a real softy but this is rediculous.

Reactions: 8

queencarmen

VIP Member
She's a bit tryhard but also the amount of hate she gets is insane, she's pretty harmless. Especially about her being a terrible parent/a chav/dan being creepy etc I think its very harsh. I do think Jasmine is going to regret these tiktoks though!

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
I've blocked her , she kept coming up and her stupid posts are so annoying. Her mumbling voice and mworrisons, bwead wolls and talking about Dan like he's wonderful , when I would be checking his search history . I think people are starting to wise up to this Jeremy Kyle side tik tok so that's why views are down.

• Haha

alishachew

She’s posted 58 videos in the last 4 days since finding out her dads dying and i cant believe the first thing she did when getting the bad news today was make a tiktok video

I’m not her biggest fan or anything but they’ve obviously admitted her for a reason. I guess some people have it worse than others. Her recent video says they’re draining it. I had one years ago and luckily it popped on its own but it was bloody painful. The only way I can describe it is having one of those huge under the skin spots you get on your face but down there and it’s ten time more painful. Even walking was incredibly painful. I wince even thinking about it 🤣

Brummiebird

VIP Member
She’s only just started coming up in my feed over the past few days (actually thought it was Daisy May Cooper’s new character at first 😳).

WTF!

“Hospital have called to say my Dad’s dying and I need to get there but thought I’d grab my phone and doing a fake crying video for you all first”.

I don’t even know that much about her but I can already tell she is an absolute Cunt who is going to milk that poor bloke’s demise as much as she possibly can.

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
I get it your on your own, it’s boring being in hospital and you just want to get home to your safe surroundings but this is a bit much especially broadcasting every minute. She keeps getting ‘troll’ comments but yet still updates, just put your phone down.

My 8 year old son had to have emergency surgery on his testicles recently, he was in agony going into hospital but he never complained or cried once. Put to sleep and woke up absolutely unfazed, even the days after he was amazing. I get it’s a different pain etc but this is a grown ass woman. Stop being so dramatic.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Jasmine just seems absolutely horrible and her mum seems to enable her behaviour rather than call her out . Such a scummy lot.

Kendell28

Yeah I always liked following her, felt she was a bit rough around the edges but seemed sweet and pretty harmless! They’ve gone weirdly erratic and loud though at the moment, and seem to get drunk all the time (each to their own) but she made out she was on a pregnancy journey not too long ago, and now it seems she’s trying to appeal to a teenage audience almost?! Strange.

emmajes

Jasmine and amber have broken up now too, wonder how long this will last
They are always on and off it’s ridiculous! Every time they break up Jasmine posts loads of tiktoks of her crying which results in Charlotte’s comment section getting flooded with “Is Jasmine ok”
I feel like Charlotte needs to intervene at some point as clearly they aren’t ‘meant to be’ if they break up constantly.

gimm3more

VIP Member
Lost any respect I had for her after posting her dying dad all over tiktok, disgraceful vile woman
I mean I never had respect for her anyway as I don’t know her and she annoys the fuck out of me, especially the whole IVF thing, but yeh that’s the last straw really. Tacky chav

Gigi3006

Pisses me right off. I had stomach surgery two weeks ago and I go back to office on Monday, been working remotely since the day offer my op. Can’t stand people that milk a minor ailment for all it’s worth when there’s people who are genuinely sick and would love to be able to function to work. Meanwhile Charlotte had a cyst between her legs, can get on the piss and dance round the kitchen but can’t make it to work. Can someone remind me what her job even is?

• Heart

Bellebeau

I really liked Charlotte until I’ve seen just now her and her fella jumping on the hinting/ begging wagon showing thier table number both of them mentioning it surprise surprise on a video but defends herself when they get sent lots of free drinks by saying we didn’t directly ask for them so it’s ok …. This is what boils my piss it’s blatant hinting and her fans will rush to buy them something it’s pathetic I didn’t think she would be like that and be beggy