Mummy Gascoigne/Gascoigne family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matching family tatoo… these guys are rough aren’t they haha.

Charlotte’s got really unbeatable these days. Never a Jasmine or Dan fan but Charlotte I always thought was quite sweet but these days she’s just an utter chav. So loud and vulgur, definitely showing her true colours.

Reactions: 7
Mother and daughter getting matching tattoos is one thing… yet they go months hating each other… then adding creepy dan in the mix and getting them done cheap in spain 🤣🤣🤣 shocked but not surprised

Reactions: 2
someone tell Jasmine, orange is most definitely not her color. she looks like Vicki Pollard

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Use to really like her and now she's just a complete chav. Incoming depressive tik toks now that Jasmine will probably be going back to her dads. Still can't believe they paid 1.7k for a basically two day holiday

Yeah I always liked following her, felt she was a bit rough around the edges but seemed sweet and pretty harmless! They’ve gone weirdly erratic and loud though at the moment, and seem to get drunk all the time (each to their own) but she made out she was on a pregnancy journey not too long ago, and now it seems she’s trying to appeal to a teenage audience almost?! Strange.

To me it's a a lot of effort, all the travel and plane journeys for such a short time and the price they paid is insane they still had to pay for food and drinks too plus the 700 for missing the first flight. That's crazy to me maybe I'm a tight witch 🤷🏻‍♀️😅

Reactions: 3
To me it's a a lot of effort, all the travel and plane journeys for such a short time and the price they paid is insane they still had to pay for food and drinks too plus the 700 for missing the first flight. That's crazy to me maybe I'm a tight witch 🤷🏻‍♀️😅
No your not tight, no normal person would go through all that for two days 😂😂 it was absolutely mental paying that price. I got two weeks all inclusive in Tenerife for 1800 last September! She must be lying about the price surely. She literally said she was skint two weeks ago

I liked her before. She just seemed like a mum with a nice bond with her daughter and relatable to a lot of people as she didn't have a pristine house/lifestyle etc but now I think she's gone a bit attention seeking or something I can't really place it

She said it was a surprise birthday present for Dan but it seems to be more about her and her daughter, the one who seems to think it looks good to keep poking her tongue out!!

i am crying someone said they thought the tattoo which is always with infinity sign was a tattoo saying 'takeaways' i literally laughed out loud bc i wouldve believed it hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is she on about has a cyst, she managed to just about get through her holiday where she seemed perfectly fine and now people are telling her to go to the hospital ffs

Oversharing again… imagine being jasmine and having your mum announce to tiktok she has a cyst between her legs! Jasmines not much better for staying private though

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Anyone seen her latest videos? She has some sort of cyst and needs to be seen by a gynaecologist . But then the latest video is her lunch 😂😂. Honestly if I was in pain and had a burst cyst I would not be sitting uploading my lunch

Reactions: 1
Anyone seen her latest videos? She has some sort of cyst and needs to be seen by a gynaecologist . But then the latest video is her lunch 😂😂. Honestly if I was in pain and had a burst cyst I would not be sitting uploading my lunch
Thanks for that, I’ve just looked at those videos and now with the images in my head I’ve just ‘uploaded’ my lunch 🤢🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
When i was in hospital they just left a girl who had the same thing the whole day because so many really urgent cases were before her, anyway tea time came round and the cyst just burst itself. I know they are painful, i had one once but i never went to seek medical help on the advice of someone i just sat it out so to speak and it burst. Im sure i got it wearing skinny jeans.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.